47.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-05-2014, 10:21 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2014 01:05 PM by 0chinsky.)
[COMING SOON] Wanna Build a Rocket? [Open Source]
Open Source

Many of the Rocket Projects are already available online, but they are spread out across many sites and difficult to find...

[Image: imgres.jpg]

What if I can give you a ONE database with Mountain of Code to Build Flying Machines?

Catalog will list more than 1,000 projects, and it will show you how to actually obtain the code you want and use it without paying royalties or copyright fees.

WHY would you give away Open Source Software to BUILD ROCKETS?

The idea to help hackers and entrepreneurs push these ideas in new directions — and help you dream up new ideas. Some code is only available to certain people (bbhf family )the rocket guidance system, for instance — but if you can get it, you can use it without paying royalties or copyright fees. Within a few weeks of publishing the list, it will also offer a searchable database of projects, and then, by next year, it will host the actual software code in its own online repository, a kind of GitHub for astronauts.

Read More online: Source 1 , Source 2 , Source 3

Get Ready to Make a Difference!

Release on Thursday, April 10, I know you are exited..

SQL Injection PHP Injection Remote File Inclusion Local File Inclusion XSS CSRF XML External Entity Clickjacking Path Traversal AXFR Information Leakage Information Disclosure X-Path Injection SSI Injection DoS and more..
Contact Me! Cool
04-05-2014, 12:29 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2014 12:30 PM by -=PPC-Capitalist=-.)
RE:

This probably is some of the best code ever written!

Thanks for sharing the news! Can't wait for it! Sad
[Image: badge3.png]
04-05-2014, 12:39 PM
RE:
WHERE IS THE LINK ??!
04-05-2014, 12:40 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2014 12:40 PM by 0chinsky.)
RE:
(04-05-2014 12:39 PM)aLaskov Wrote:  WHERE IS THE LINK ??!

Release on Thursday, April 10, I know you are exited..
SQL Injection PHP Injection Remote File Inclusion Local File Inclusion XSS CSRF XML External Entity Clickjacking Path Traversal AXFR Information Leakage Information Disclosure X-Path Injection SSI Injection DoS and more..
Contact Me! Cool
04-05-2014, 12:42 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2014 12:42 PM by dopecapitalist.)
RE:
As someone who entered the tech industry in 1980 (and is contemplating a retirement that starts Saturday), I can tell you with certainty that code has become less readable, less intuitive, and harder to maintain.

As a result of having orders of magnitudes more CPU, RAM, and mass storage, most software has become a multi-layered mess with interwoven APIs with so much complexity that understanding the underlying code becomes a nightmare.

Despite software now being millions of lines of code, documentation standards have not significantly improved, with many software engineers believing that comments are simply a waste of time.
70.gif
04-05-2014, 12:59 PM
RE:
Oh dear... I challenge you to write something similar to NASA code.. But in a modern language, that is as error free as code from 40 years ago. Without all the API's that didn't exist 40 years ago.

I can guarantee you that you can't because of "modern coding practices". When you have code that must work or people die, you take a whole lot more care than what you would as an app developer.

Biggrin
04-05-2014, 01:02 PM
RE:
(04-05-2014 12:59 PM)$anna Wrote:  Oh dear... I challenge you to write something similar to NASA code.. But in a modern language, that is as error free as code from 40 years ago. Without all the API's that didn't exist 40 years ago.

I can guarantee you that you can't because of "modern coding practices". When you have code that must work or people die, you take a whole lot more care than what you would as an app developer.

Biggrin
Who said that you should use it for people. I personally, will not use it for people transportation Lol
Contact Me! Cool

12.gif