62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-07-2017, 05:09 AM
[DOWNLOAD] AMA Search Analyzer [AMASUITE 5]
[Image: search-analyzer-boxset-3.png]
The hidden gems and the best products to promote and sell on Amazon are usually beyond the top 100. If you compete with the top 100 best selling products on Amazon, it would be very difficult.
But if you look for "hidden opportunities" beyond the top 100, you'll have a higher chance of dominating it on Amazon.
And the AMA Search Analyzer can help with that.
With the new features of being able to search beyond the top 100 (thanks to the built-in proxies), the AMA Search Analyzer can search over 67,200 categories (US and UK) and help you find which products to promote or sell.
You'll enjoy working with these set of new software from the Amasuite team because they've made it very easy to use (it has all the training materials that you need to build an Amazon business).
You can search for different products by keywords, or you can add your OWN list of ASINs and the product will pull all the data for it.​
The New Column Features allows you to quickly hide/unhide columns that you'd like to analyze. The columns can also be quickly moved for easy visual analysis.
[Image: sa-clicp3.gif]
Are you using Keepa, the Amazon Product Analyzer?
With the Amasuite Top Product Analyzer and the AMA Search Analyzer, you'll be able to view your Product's Bestseller history and performance right into the software. This is really cool because you can easily find out if this product is a best seller for a long period of time or not.

DL :[hide]https://mega.nz/#!3IIjnDaK!MMXQ5Lge0wE8Tp99x_r0uPymFcW-LCm7a7bTZt4BZIU[/hide]

Thanks
If am not able to reply Here on BBHF
Contact me on Discord: fernjackrabbit#4328
10-16-2017, 04:00 PM
RE: [DOWNLOAD] AMA Search Analyzer [AMASUITE 5]
Do I need to install the original setup? As it said abstract error when by opening.
10-18-2017, 11:18 AM
(10-16-2017 04:00 PM)ruanjiandiguo Wrote:  Do I need to install the original setup? As it said abstract error when by opening.
NOpe
you dont need original setup and if you already installed it, then remove it before using this cracked version...
Be sure to uninstall completely don't leave any leftover behind.
If am not able to reply Here on BBHF
Contact me on Discord: fernjackrabbit#4328
11-25-2017, 12:18 AM
Thanks for this share. I hope it's a s good as it's supposed to be.
11-28-2017, 05:33 AM
Thanks for all the Amasuite shares. Rep given.

~E~
28.gif
11-28-2017, 06:17 AM
Thanks +Reps Added
02-15-2018, 09:14 AM
Excellent share thanks. Max reps added.
07-10-2018, 10:34 AM
Can anyone get amasuite
05-19-2019, 06:59 AM
Bump again can anyone get this
08-15-2019, 07:25 PM
is this working? anyone tried and got results?
12.gif

48.gif