42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-13-2014, 02:23 PM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2014 05:23 AM by Loomy.)
[HOT] Blesta v3.2.1 Client Management and Automated Billing System - [Latest Nulled] $300
SORRY NOTICED I FORGOT ZIPPY LINK - NOW ADDED BELOW - hate some of the hosts as much as the next guy ;) feel free to recommend any preferred hosts - or anything similar and popup free, maybe even allows multi-threading. cheers

Bringing you a BBHF first, while it might not necessarily be worth its price tag, it sure is pretty. Spent quite some trying to tame this beast, though props to KingIT for the 3.2.0 fix, License Code = 123456789.

Salespage:-
Magic Button :
Code:
www.blesta.com

[Image: 3483dyw.png]

Client Management

Manage everything in one place. Client profile pages take management to the next level, providing a quick and simple overview of the client with quick access to all related tasks.

Automated Billing

Invoicing, service provisioning and suspension, payment processing, payment reminders, backups and more are all automated. Blesta does the heavy lifting so you don't have to.

Support System

Clients can open tickets in their client area, or by email. Tickets are assigned to departments, by priority, and handled by staff members in an ajax powered interface.

DL (Zippy):-
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www75.zippyshare.com/v/80627284/file.html

DL(Mirror):-
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1ZXCWVXX/blesta321.7z_links

Rep if you like. many more i will share when i get a chance.. not very motivating when u get 250+ views and 10 rep lol..

pass=bestblackhatforum.com license key=123456789
07-13-2014, 02:30 PM
RE:
2014 and new members been doing real nice things here. Thank you +Rep
07-13-2014, 02:45 PM
RE:
Thank you so much
and Thanks to King IT
+Rep added
07-13-2014, 03:04 PM
RE:
+5 for the share.

BTW if you are not providing direct download links please provide Virustotal results for mirrored shares.

(0/54)

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/f07ca...405227715/
07-13-2014, 04:21 PM
RE:
I bought the lifetime unbranded license just last week too. Oh well. Maybe I'll install it now. If anyone has themes or addons for it, please share.

Nice post! +5
21.gif
07-13-2014, 04:43 PM
RE:
(07-13-2014 04:21 PM)iapetos Wrote:  I bought the lifetime unbranded license just last week too. Oh well. Maybe I'll install it now. If anyone has themes or addons for it, please share.

Nice post! +5
I was thinking about just that, seeing as you were the one that introduced me to it, posting it reluctantly, tongue in cheek ;P I think its a bit of a con though charging so much extra for unbranded - maybe i didnt get everything, but for myself i simply replaced logo.png and renamed all references to Co in the pdt files - im guessing they add some xtra fields for customizing that data.

Hopefully i hook up something nice in the near future, to try offset the dissapointment - still ur LT will have advantages of its own, make that money work, demand additional features, and pester them till blue in the face ;)

Looking at the Themes I only have the bootstrap option, i havnt looked into it thoroughly, but i imagine you would be able to add-in customized bootstrap themes/css, such as the ones bundled with all of these admin front-ends and similar.

But always nice to get good feedback and glad you guys enjoy it.
07-13-2014, 05:08 PM
RE: [HOT] Blesta v3.2.1 Client Management and Automated Billing System - [Latest Nulled] $300
reps added brother!!! +5
07-14-2014, 12:16 AM
RE:
Interesting software!

Can this be used for something other than HOSTING management and billing?

Will check into it myself.

REP ++
07-14-2014, 05:39 AM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2014 05:42 AM by iapetos.)
RE:
After looking through the code I would say it wouldn't be that difficult to modify this for another industry. Not difficult, but time consuming. The problem might be marketing it after the modifications.

Great point about using admin themes as a base, I don't think I would have looked down that path. Thank you for that. Your also correct in regards to pestering them for features. At first glance it appears Blesta is eager for ideas in there quest to overtake WHMCS or ClientExec. I managed to find a free live chat module that actually works pretty well as well as some other modules. I'm going to pick those apart and look for inspiration.

If there are customization methods built into the Software, I'm not seeing it. I can't tell the difference between branded and unbranded. If I have to modify the core files to remove the branding as you did, I'm going to be disappointed with my purchase. There will have been no reason to buy it if it's that easy.

Thanks again, you're a good guy to have around.
07-14-2014, 01:20 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2014 01:26 PM by Loomy.)
RE:
Im always keen to experiment with things like this,c all it a hobby, obsession or whatever you like ;)

For me, i really like how clean Blesta UI is, and how responsive the ajax is, frighteningly so.. though in retrospect i think the invoice line capturing is JS based, either way, its great... Im surprised though they dont have some soft of product code lookup / ajax field completion/multiselect - wouldnt be hard to implement.

BTW the fast dirty method of incorporating 3rd party app/forms ie task etc, would be via an iframe. if youre in a rush ofc, kind of pointless to have tasks/time keeping, and then have to record them manually on invoicing side ;p though still (i like shortcuts) you could just add a simple query/button to inject completed tasks/timecards into blesta (is there an apoi ? i didnt check) direct into blesta db. api would be ideal no doubt.

Im going to start hacking away at trying to integrate a combination of fishbowl inventory stock manager advanced (SMA) in an attempt to get some form of purchasing and stock going.

(07-14-2014 12:16 AM)mybiz Wrote:  Interesting software!

Can this be used for something other than HOSTING management and billing?

Will check into it myself.

REP ++
Stock standard it really is little more than invoicing and receipts - any kind thereof - billing/recurring is just an option - you could have it purely as a invoice/payment and client portal,, it leaves much to be desired in the overall finance/accounting process the simple things like AR/AP mgmt acc reporting, dashboards even. IDK maybe im missing it, but still struggling to see the value, other than a really well coded backbone/app base

So yeah with some degree of customization it could do anything, and alot easier to work with than majority of related scripts.
32.gif

31.gif