41.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-07-2018, 05:10 AM
RE: 2018 Could Be YOUR Year - How To Make More Money In 2018 Than You Ever Have Before
Thank you again ! Happy new year 2018 !

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS
FOR 4 MONTH! https://etsy.me/3MVv7ZI
10-27-2018, 06:07 AM
RE: 2018 Could Be YOUR Year - How To Make More Money In 2018 Than You Ever Have Before
@NonConformer you inspired me to start something my own and take action!

Recently, I list down all skills I learned over the years doing niche marketing business.
When I watch over that I saw that I can offer lots of services to customers such as designing website on wordpress, email marketing, Facebook ads etc.

I don't want to leave building niche websites but it's always hard to keep up with them and work around ranking in Google. I admit it's kind of hard for me to find new niche and do rankings. May be I am just not good enough or lazy to do so.

Therefore, I decided to start small business locally to offer services I learned and start building clients for my new venture.

It will be great help from all of you, to guide me on this decision.
if you are running agency offering web design, marketing etc.
Please share your ideas about starting out in this.
11-04-2018, 02:35 AM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2018 02:46 AM by berlinerin.)
Thank you much and: good, that I came again across this thread.

(10-27-2018 06:07 AM)MoNeySingh Wrote:  @NonConformer you inspired me to start something my own and take action!

Recently, I list down all skills I learned over the years doing niche marketing business.
When I watch over that I saw that I can offer lots of services to customers such as designing website on wordpress, email marketing, Facebook ads etc.

I don't want to leave building niche websites but it's always hard to keep up with them and work around ranking in Google. I admit it's kind of hard for me to find new niche and do rankings. May be I am just not good enough or lazy to do so.

Therefore, I decided to start small business locally to offer services I learned and start building clients for my new venture.

Accidentally coincidentally, by chance, I found one good Business Idea just now, some Minutes ago.
But it is in German language, you can use Chrome Browser with english Translation:

They are only like: Middleman (Vermittler) and take money from the client not from the seeker:
mountainsky-agentur.de

That is a really good and very very easy Business!

Mission Possible!

Sorry for my english...

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS
FOR 4 MONTH! https://etsy.me/3MVv7ZI
11-04-2018, 02:56 AM
(11-04-2018 02:35 AM)berlinerin Wrote:  Thank you much and: good, that I came again across this thread.

(10-27-2018 06:07 AM)MoNeySingh Wrote:  @NonConformer you inspired me to start something my own and take action!

Accidentally coincidentally, by chance, I found one good Business Idea just now, some Minutes ago.
But it is in German language, you can use Chrome Browser with english Translation:

They are only like: Middleman (Vermittler) and take money from the client not from the seeker:
mountainsky-agentur.de

That is a really good and very very easy Business!

Mission Possible!

Sorry for my english...

Ideas are great, but it's action and implementation that produce results. Exactly what this thread is about.

So start testing your idea immediately. :)
11-07-2018, 06:52 AM
(11-18-2015 06:51 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  
(11-17-2015 09:06 PM)knutase Wrote:  Thank you NonConformer for this still really relevant wake up call! I have been a member since 2011 and still don't make a living online. I have tried and failed several times, but I refuse to give up. My next project is going to be a winner!

This will be permanently relevant. ;)

Mate, failure isn't a negative at all. Failure is simply a learning experience.

General society and culture have built up this idiotic endless drama around people's failures and they love to broadcast it, shine spotlights on it and shun people, label them etc. (hell just watch mainstream television for 30 minutes and you'll see this fact everywhere) That's why there's all this "fear of failure," which is like a plague affecting the population. It hold so many people back. It's probably the number one thing that holds people back and most of these fears are imaginary and based on a "fearful" societies conditioning.

I look at life is a series of experiments and failure is a large part of that. It's how we grow and learn. And with that said - I say, cherish the failures right along with the wins. It all helps you keep moving forward and growing.

Never be afraid to fail.

I've lost count of how many things I've failed at. It's part of the game of life.

I have been following this thread and as the year winds down, here we are again wondering what moves people have made. This year has seen some considerable growth for my business. I started following Sam Ovens and I must say that I have learned a lot. I don't want to take anyone off the path they are on, stick to the two books recommended here and keep doing what you are doing (if you are on track). Also not concerned if you follow him or not.

I just had to add a statement on failure because I know that is what trips up a lot of people. Once you learn that failure is a learning experience and feedback you will start making bolder moves.

[Image: Image%202018-11-06%20at%202.13.21%20PM.png]
50.gif
11-07-2018, 07:14 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2018 07:16 AM by amaire.)
(01-01-2015 07:41 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  2018 Could Be YOUR Year - How To Make More Money In 2018 Than You Ever Have Before

Here's a little tip for those of you caught in this stupid ring of insanity called wso shiny object syndrome.[/size]

STOP! STOP! STOP!

[size=medium]Stop this d.amn time wasting insanity already.

Stop being a leech. Stop being mediocre. Stop being afraid.

Stop pissing your life away on nonsense. Stop being an idiot and stop WASTING your time on bullshit that does nothing but hold you back.

Why the hell are you holding yourself back with this shit?

Seriously, how many WSO's have actually moved your business and life forward?

THINK!

How many of your own products and websites could you have made already if you didn't piss your time away on this bullshit?

How many new subscribers could you have added to your lists already?

Think long and hard about that.

How much money could you have had if you focused on building out your own products instead of constantly downloading giant WSO turds?

You don't have time?

BULLSHIT!

MANAGE your time more effectively.

Replace the time you spend on this garbage and replace it with time spent on creating your own products, services and lists.

Good god man, even if you simply cut the time you spend messing with these shit wso's in half, you will be MILES ahead of where you were this past year.

MILES AHEAD!
I forgot to add the video that really helped me. In his Sam's Consulting Accelerator course, Week 2/Module 2 is all about Mindset and Mindset only and I was thinking of skipping it so that I could get to the sales and tools sections, but I decided to watch it and really glad I did. This is the actual video from the course that he uploaded to his channel.

What I realized is the MOST important is your mindset. Most of us have the skills already we just beat our self up and don't think we can actually become what we set out to be.

Face Off With The Devil -- Meet The Sinister Character Responsible For Everything Wrong In Your Life

(Just so you know that sinister character is YOURSELF)

He has some good insights.
11-08-2018, 12:05 AM
Here's a play on words and it goes right back to what we were discussing in the beginning pages of this thread about fear.

"FEAR is a hell of a drug"

F - FALSE
E - EVIDENCE
A - APPEARING
R - REAL

Your brain will do everything it can to keep you in a "comfortable" and "safe" condition and that includes generating all kinds of fear scenarios to scare you into remaining safe and sound.

How do you battle this endless internal conflict?

My best advice for that is to look at everything from an observers point of view. Step outside of your own head and evaluate your thoughts as a 3rd party. If you've never heard of this concept it might sound nutty, but give it a try.

Start evaluating your thoughts and evaluating your fear from a birds eye view. Whenever you feel a sense of fear about anything, step back and observe why exactly you are feeling afraid, what decisions are related to that fear and what would the REALITY of your decisions mean both negatively and positively.

How exaggerated is the fear in reality?

I guarantee you'll learn that it's mostly bullshit that your mind is telling you to keep you comfortable and safe. This applies to every area of your life. I also guarantee that in the majority of cases, the positives will far outweigh the potential negatives on the decisions you make around those feelings of fear. You've heard it a thousands time "face your fears" and plow through them. So be an observer when you need to push through your fears.

You either own your mind or it will own you.
01-02-2019, 12:58 AM
RE: 2019 Could Be YOUR Year - How To Make More Money In 2019 Than You Ever Have Before
2019 has arrived.

What are you going to do this year?

Are you going to put your head down, plow forward and smash through your goals - or are you going to waste time, stay in your comfortable "safe" zone and not make any new waves?

Are you going to actually use the tools and resources you download - or are you going to just do what the majority of people do and let them pile up and collect digital dust?

Today is your wake up call, Mates.

Get moving and take action!

- NC
01-02-2019, 12:46 PM
RE: 2019 Could Be YOUR Year - How To Make More Money In 2019 Than You Ever Have Before
(01-02-2019 12:58 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  2019 has arrived.

What are you going to do this year?

Are you going to put your head down, plow forward and smash through your goals - or are you going to waste time, stay in your comfortable "safe" zone and not make any new waves?

Are you going to actually use the tools and resources you download - or are you going to just do what the majority of people do and let them pile up and collect digital dust?

Today is your wake up call, Mates.

Get moving and take action!

- NC

Besh wishes for you NC and happy new year.

This year I will download less, think more and act even much more. 34fubar
02-08-2019, 12:31 AM
true'er words have never been spoken. Thanks NC
47.gif

47.gif