67.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-02-2015, 03:32 AM
RE:
NC, thanks for the great post. Sometimes I need a kick in the pants to get motivated and light a fire under my ass.

I wish you and all the other great contributors at BBHF a happy and prosperous 2015.
01-02-2015, 03:40 AM
RE:
Hey Sasquatch,

Will 2015 be the year someone catches you on new video?

That Patterson's film is almost 40 years old!

Come on out and prove to the world that Big Foot is real.
"The Success You Seek Does Not Lie In a New Technique or Tool, But In Simple Daily Consistency."

$$$ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com $$$
01-02-2015, 05:00 AM
RE:
Thanks NonConformer,
great post...good advice for 2015...Happy New Year to all
01-02-2015, 05:07 AM
RE:
(01-02-2015 02:55 AM)blackhatspidy Wrote:  Bookmarked !

Everything from NonConformer is pure gold...

I love NC a lot....NC always responded to my pm...NC is great !

A million thanks to NC for this thread , hope this will be the turning point for me and all my friends ,

who are yet to become a success both online and in life.

I am proud to be a member of BBHF , our family improved a lot and continue to do , thanks to members like NC.

NC , you are truly god send , I am at the lowest point in my life , this thread is inspiring me a lot....

I am going to focus on list building(I have 0 subscribers now !) and copywriting.

Thanks to NC for building my interest in copywriting , "copywriting section" is pure gold , thanks to NC....

Thank you...thank you...thank you...NC and +5 rep(you deserve a 1000 or more )

Happy...prosperous...successful newyear to NC and all my bbhf friends :)
Thanks for the kind words.

Listen, Mate. I know EXACTLY what it's like to hit rock bottom. I know first hand what it's like to be homeless and not know where your next meal is going to come from so I don't say any of this lightly.

Why am I telling you this?

Well, here's the thing and it's a nasty trap. When you are at the lowest point and everything seems to be caving in around you it is very difficult to get back out of this hole. It's like every step forward you take you get knocked back 20. This kills your self esteme, crushes your motivation, gives you a pessimistic outlook on life in general etc. etc. You start making bad decisions, you start filling your mind with worry and negative thoughts and all of it just more self defeating.

So how the hell do you fix it?

I'll be the first to admit, it's not easy. There are no easy solutions, but I know your mindset is the most important thing to protect in rough situations. Your mind set, persistence and strategies will get you out of the problems you are in. You absolutely must be resolved and FOCUSED. Razor sharp focus and take consistent small steps.

Use these two books, they will help you do just that.

Start small, focus on one thing and do not look at failure as a failure. Look at failure as a learning experience. Failure is a great thing! Faiure shows you what doesn't work! Think about that. Wink

There are MANY people in this forum who will support each other including you. Seek their guidance, ask questions and motivate each other. That's what a brotherhood does best. (and that's what this site is) Helps keep each other motivated and accountable.

You say you are at the lowest point. Even that is not all bad. When you are at the lowest point, where can you go from there? UP.

Get a handle on your mindset.

Do a search for my thread on "You Are A Badass" by Jen Cinchero. or "Stop Whining" - they will help you get in the right mindset and STAY in the right mindset no matter what is going on around you.

Another thing, whcih I don't want to get too into in this thread because it will turn into a book is nutrition. Nutritional deficiencies play a HUGE role on NEGATIVE mindset. Get rid of the garbage nutrient devoid foods and eat nutrient dense foods. There's a lot of shares in my threads about this. Keep your mind and body well fed with GOOD nutrient dense foods. It will greatly help your mindset, creativity, problem solving etc.

(01-02-2015 12:36 AM)ThaiJack Wrote:  A THOUSAND BIG THANKS Nonconformer! That is some EXCELLENT writing! COPIED. PASTED AND PRINTED and taped in easy sight of my work station.

If I could give you 100 reps, they would be well deserved. +5 today and +5 every time I see you in a thread will have to suffice. We are ALL guilty of wasting time to different degrees. I learned a LOT about this problem during law school and later during the practice of law. I literally had NO TIME to waste!

But with IM I don't have those pressures of time schedules that I could not control - so now it's not too difficult to be distracted. So, your kick in the butt was a "breath of fresh air!"

BEST WISHES TO YOU AND ALL THE PRODUCTIVE MEMBERS OF BBHF FOR A HEALTHY AND VERY PROSPEROUS 2015!

I hear ya there.

Another trap that a lot of people get into including me. Everyone (at least most people on here) strive to have their own businesses and work for themselves, which most of the time means working from home.

This is awesome, true freedom, but it comes with a price that is often overlooked.

That price is discipline and lack of accountability.

When you have nobody but yourslf to be accountable to, it's very easy to get side tracked, lazy and distracted. Not only is that self-defeating, it's dangerous. Your whole world could collapse aroudn you if you are not careful.

You absolutely must treat your business like a golden goose and protect it at all costs. Feed it well, secure it, keep it healthy.

This means getting in the right frame of mind first thing in your day, develop and work on your strategies and compound what works and get rid of what doesn't and stay focused on the tasks at hand. No getting distracted with crap downloads that you will never even use to begin with, endless email checking, getting sucked into the youtube pit of time wasting hell or playing around on flakebook etc.

Get a routine going and stick with it. You will see your productivity shoot through the roof. You will get shit done in an hour that takes people all day to do or even multiple days.

You absolutely must be disciplined and you must hold yourself accountable because nobody else will do it for you.
01-02-2015, 05:33 AM
RE:
Thanks For Some Great Words NC....+REPS.

Wishing Everyone Great Success In This New Year...:)
17.gif
Never Ever Give Up
01-02-2015, 06:12 AM
RE:
NonConformer, you are a true leader in this community. Your post should be bookmarked, read and re-read by every single person in here, every morning and evening regardless of how successful they are currently. I especially appreciated the video you posted. Max reps to you. I wish everyone a happy and prosperous 2015.
01-02-2015, 07:09 AM
RE:
All I can say is "WOW" NC, thank you so much for looking out for all of us here on BBHF. Your words and statements are beyond inspiring and motivational. I know I do not speak for myself, when you make a statement we all listen. Your presence on this forum is so highly appreciated and priceless. You have always gave me your support, no matter how simple, complicated or dumb a question I could have asked. It's people like you who make me want to get up every morning and not give up on IM. We all need a kick in the ASS every now and then, just to get us back on track. Thank you again for such a great kick start to the new year, the video is awesome also. I will download the books and they will be my first priority...

I WANT TO WISH YOU AND ALL THE BBHF FAMILY A 2015 FILLED WITH GOOD FORTUNE IN ALL ASPECTS OF YOUR LIVES...
*BBHF NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT*
mega.nz Join NOW
01-02-2015, 09:14 AM
RE:
Brilliant Thread...Some very true words, and great advice.
01-02-2015, 09:54 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2015 03:29 AM by JAMiam47.)
RE:
In case you don't have time to actually read the books I'm adding links for Audio files that can be listened to while your driving, working out, leeching, or just plain F.....ng around.

Audio File of the The Compound Effect Disk 1-6

Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/H9MJGYVW/The_Compound_Effect.zip_links

Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/H9MJGYVW
*BBHF NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT*
mega.nz Join NOW
01-02-2015, 10:18 AM
RE:
(01-02-2015 09:54 AM)JAMiam47 Wrote:  In case you don't have time to actually read the books I'm adding links for Audio files that can be listened to while your driving, working out, leeching, or just plain F.....ng around.

Audio File of the The Compound Effect Disk 1-6

[spoiler][code]http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/H9MJGYVW/The_Compound_Effect.zip_links[hide][code]

[spoiler][code]http://mir.cr/H9MJGYVW[hide][code]
Nice, I'll create a torrent pack for the books and audios.

BTW - you can fix you broken hide links by adding a space after your links. There is a bug in the forum code that attaches the ending tags to links if there isn't a space.
28.gif

10.gif