9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-04-2013, 05:38 AM
RE:
Oki, CPAmaster33 that was your nick on few other forums.

Anyways, would not deal with you as you don't have any manners.
[Image: sfbanner2.gif]
04-04-2013, 05:47 AM
RE:
I registered on 3 forums only - and all acounts are active. Also I have many thanks and positive comments.
04-04-2013, 05:54 AM
RE:
(04-04-2013 05:47 AM)CPAmaster33 Wrote:  I registered on 3 forums only - and all acounts are active. Also I have many thanks and positive comments.
Not in all 3, one was banned.

Is this yours?

http://peerflysecretcash.blogspot.co.uk/
[Image: sfbanner2.gif]
04-04-2013, 07:34 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 07:34 AM by vadimbolun.)
RE:
Dudes, why messing up with SCREENSHOTS ? Sorry, but are you really that stupid to waste so much time trying to prove something with just words and some screenshots?

C'mon, post a VIDEO PROOF of the entire skype conversation, post a VIDEO PROOF of how you log in to your Liberty Reserve account where you clearly show that you have sent(or not received) any money. Make it believable for the people.

Because so far I honestly don't trust anyone of you 2. And yeah, I care about it because it's my favorite forum and it's a public thread here.

So please who is smarter or who really is telling the proof then I'm sure will be able to make a CLEAR VIDEO PROOF showing all the required info. It can be done easily with Camtasia Studio.

Good luck and shame on the liar/scammer, whoever he is.

35.gif