72.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

06-19-2014, 08:59 AM
RE:
Sorry to hear that Leviathan - keep your head up and focus once again on small steps and progress back. If I can help, please let me know. -MT
06-19-2014, 09:00 AM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2014 09:02 AM by Wile E. Coyote.)
RE:
@bluenose10 and Leviathan: back in 2006-09 I was a pro SEO guy with first page rankings. Along with this I was in an affair almost for 7 years. Actually it ended badly for me coz of girls family issues. I had a network of Watch Anime Online sites ( 15 of them ) had cpalead ( was new back then ) + Zangocash ( later converted to pinballnetwork) + some ads. Adding to this all I had 10 more sites on adsense. And a membership site running Internet Marketing Noob email list ( 35000+ subs). all together I pushed alot of traffic/Impressions/Clicks and shitloads of cash .. most of which went into 7 years of relation .. gifts .. lunches/dinners .. locations I'd never visit .. vacation... I was at the peak earning 5-6 figures a month. A breakup and i went into depression for 1 n half year. Lost it all .. and when I came back .. nothing was same .. but I survived .. I survived to learn a lesson .. a valuable one. ( + dating ads on fb + Acai berry/hoodia on YSM )

and adding to all this .. I had like $800 left in accounts .. I started forex .. made $7500 in 3 weeks ... got flu .. and retard Zuckerberg got whatsapp.. USD fell down .. all trades closed and I was left with $25.07

I m sure you'll rise again. Drop me a PM if you can. We might have some good JV together.
Closed

58.gif