33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-22-2014, 07:06 AM
Amazon Affiliate Marketing
Which Niche is Best For Amazon Affiliate Marketing. Which Traffic Strategy I Need For SEO/Product Marketing. Thanks in Advance.
09-26-2014, 08:33 PM
RE:
Hi, maybe someone will help me. I am looking for a website with I could register as Amazon Associates program member. Where I can buy it? Or maybe you have some advices how to become mazon Associates program member without a website?:)
09-27-2014, 02:16 PM
RE:
Just visit http://dotkinghere.blogspot.in/.

you will find how to become an amazon Associates program member without a website.

For details PM me your e-mail ID to me.

((())) Naresha (())
09-27-2014, 03:33 PM
RE: Amazon Affiliate Marketing
(09-22-2014 07:06 AM)tshohel7 Wrote:  Which Niche is Best For Amazon Affiliate Marketing. Which Traffic Strategy I Need For SEO/Product Marketing. Thanks in Advance.
Hi, you can try FB ads and other PPC.
06-03-2015, 12:20 PM
(09-22-2014 07:06 AM)tshohel7 Wrote:  Which Niche is Best For Amazon Affiliate Marketing. Which Traffic Strategy I Need For SEO/Product Marketing. Thanks in Advance.

When we speak about Amazon affiliate stores that should include hundreds and thousands of products we are interested in a broad niche. Here is a list of niches I usually select for my affiliate stores: – Digital Games – Cell Phones and Accessories – Car Electronics – Laptop and Tablets – Computer Parts – Furniture and Décor – Gardening – Baby Toys and Clothing – Watches – Fishing – Body Care – Fitness. There are very good instructions on how to choose the right niche in Amazon Affiliate Club
I recommend it for beginners))
20.gif
06-03-2015, 10:16 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2015 10:19 PM by Smarac.)
Best Niche for Amazon affiliate is to make sure your not promoting ebooks,cloths(why-because theres a higher return rate,since ppl mismatch size,etc..) or digital products and only physical products where shipping is free preferably and from amazon,not from 3rd party.

For the best result ask yourself what niche will be hot in the interval of 2-3 months ? Traveling stuff ? School stuff ? Summer stuff ~ surfing ? etc...
you will get most traffic this way since you will be preparing for the expected traffic spike and also think of holidays&seassons&events.

Other then that just go to categories,pick one that you like or that fits this seasson,drill deeper into it and pick something.

Here's one: drones and quadcopters :)

67.gif