79.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-15-2019, 04:14 PM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2019 04:16 PM by khawk1.)
Amazon Audit info !
So, many of us are interested in Amazon affiliate programs, and we are trying to build a sustainable businesses online with these sites.
However, times are changing, and Amazon is changing, and is making it more hard to make these sites and follow policies.

There is ALWAYS a risk of being audited, and that means you have to be ready to have your site scrutinized, and be in a situation where its possible to fix everything that needs fixing.

I know many of you are making sites that is straight review sites, and thats against Amazons policies.
Also many of you have downloaded images to your site, and using them to point to Amazon. Again, its against the policies.

Also, many of you (I hope most of you have stopped this idiotic process) of using automatically imported products, and just spin the product descriptions, and in that way end up with 999 products in 15 minutes. I think the software is called zonbuilder or some crap like that.. You will never make any money that way.

There is also, people in this forum selling Amazon sites, that does not follow policy when creating his sites. I contacted him, and he seems to not really care, so i hope you will be careful and make sure you stay safe. His sites look nice, and has good articles, but if you risk getting your account closed its a waste of money.. So IF you buy sites from anyone here in BBHF, or making your own sites, please make sure you follow the policies, so you can build a longterm sustainable business.

I added a link to an article where you can how an Amazon audit works. Its a great article that really explains in detail what happens step by step.
I personally have been through this 2 times in the past, and its a pain in the ass, with a big risk of getting your account closed.

Amazon audit link!

Hope this helps a few of you out,
- There is no elevator to Success, You have to take the stairs. Cool
03-29-2020, 05:20 AM
RE: Amazon Audit info !
I was suspended from my account a few years ago. Is there anyway to get another account under my name? Do they ban you from the affilate program for life?

Thanks
04-10-2020, 06:47 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2020 06:49 AM by khawk1.)
RE: Amazon Audit info !
(03-29-2020 05:20 AM)MFC22 Wrote:  I was suspended from my account a few years ago. Is there anyway to get another account under my name? Do they ban you from the affilate program for life?

Thanks

New email,
New payment details,
New Amazon account,
New website,
Use VPN when setting up your new account and so on..

if possible use a close family member so you can around the name issue, as you most likely have the same name/tax info.
I have an Amazon account in both my name and another in my wife`s name.

It`s really not as hard as it sounds, as long as you don`t do something stupid.
- There is no elevator to Success, You have to take the stairs. Cool

67.gif