46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-04-2018, 05:14 AM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2018 12:59 PM by sergio88.)
Chase Reiner - National SEO Course (How To Rank in Competitive Niches) 197$
[Image: 2018_09_05_02_54_02_National_SEO_Course_...Niches.png]

Description
This is the official Chase Reiner SEO national course presale. In this complete guide you receive Chase’s $200 roadmap template to follow along while learning what is listed below:

Note: The course videos will drip feed into a Facebook group over the next 30 days. You should expect to see around 15 videos total within the next month.

1. How Search Engines Work

Google’s Search Engine contains over an estimated 300 different core ranking factors that may or may not be divided up into thousands of sub-ranking factors.
Algorithms range from major to small depending on what Google tells us. We know that some algorithms such as, “Panda” target sitewide content related issues. While other names such as “Penguin” target links. I would try not to get too caught up with all the updates Google releases. If you follow the steps in this tutorial, you should be able to create content and rank without needing to worry about whether or not yours or your client’s sites get hit by such things.
Page Rank. Page rank is a score from 1-10 that Google assigns its pages based on incoming links to a page. You can no longer see page rank through Google’s toolbar (they removed the ability to view it) however it still exists and is important to your overall strategy.
A basic principle is that without content you’re not going to rank for much. Content is continuing to get more and more competitive every year as niches become oversaturated with huge influxes of content. The earlier you can get into SEO, the better, the SEO niche alone is still very undersaturated on other Search Engines such as Youtube. At the of the end of the day, traffic is traffic and the sooner you can find vulnerabilities in any niche, the better you will do.
Googles Page Rater Guidelines

2. Figuring out main KPI’s / Value Ladder

How the value ladder works.
Conversions are more important than anything. If you can’t sell what you have once you begin getting traffic, then you have a problem.

3. User Intent and User Experience Optimization

Why intent and experience is more valuable than any other metric.
How to give your users what you want to base off averages and data (we will cover in more detail in benchmarking section)

4. Keyword Research

How to use UIO and UEO for finding optimal keywords
What tools you should use for Keyword Research
How to utilize keyword tools for optimal research.
Understanding that the main goal is to replicate what’s working in a higher quality way.

5. What You Need To Check Before Optimizing

Site Redirect to Preferred Version
Robots.txt
Favicon
AMP
CTA Above Fold
Mobile Friendly
Expected Pages
SSL
Google Analytics (setup, not a full tutorial)
Search Console (setup, not a full tutorial)

6. On Page SEO

How the “perfectly optimized” page should look.
Internal Linking
External Linking
Contextual Linking
Anchor text
Title tags and Meta Descriptions
Title placement importance
CTR (Click Through Rate) Optimization
Heading Tags
Image File Names
Alt Tags
Page Speed Optiomization

7. Site Structure and Architecture

– URL structure
– Sitewide On Page Issues
– Screaming Frog with conditional formatting
– Indexation
– Using Site Operators
– What to look out for
– Status Codes
– SEO Auditing

8. Google Analytics and Google Search Console

Google Analytics
Google Search Console

9. Defining Where You’re Currently At With SEO Strategy.

If your site is brand new you need to focus on building authority and creating a theme that you see working first.
If you’re already receiving a ton of traffic and want to continue to improve or you’re seeing a drop, you need to focus heavily on the following steps.

10. Keyword Mapping and Benchmarking

Keyword Mapping
Keyword Benchmarking
Conditional Formatting

11. SEO Tools

Free Tools
Paid Tools
What tools you’ll need to be determined by where you’re currently at.

12. Content Marketing Basics

What kind of content you should be building.
How to streamline content (hire or outreach)
Where to hire content writers.

13. Hiring SEO’s

What they need to know.
Depends on where you are at but generally they should be able to identify basic issues such as the things mentioned in the basics section of this course.
What you need to know.
SEO’s can be slippery snakes, you need to create heavy incentive to keep them around.

14. Social Media Marketing and Branding (What You Need to Know)

It’s a good idea at some point to get rid of your “just SEO company” and become a marketing company. This becomes a lot more scalable and increases your job security by a lot for a few reasons. 1. People need you for multiple things. 2. You can cross promote your services a lot easier and charge more.
What services you can sell and how.
Remarketing and setting up a Facebook Pixel.

15. Streamline Your Process

How to manage an agency and clientele (short version, maybe another course)

16. Schema Markup

Local
National
Review
Service
Product

17. White Label SEO

Should you outsource? This depends on what you want to focus on.
What to know when you need to hire a white label company (Watch short video)

5 reviews for Limited Time Sale! – National SEO Course (How To Rank in Competitive Niches)

Rated 5 out of 5
Steven Serfes – August 30, 2018

I am thoroughly impressed with the training that is provided by Chase Reiner. Not only is Chase incredibly knowledgeable but he is also extremely good at conveying this – making the subject really interesting, engaging and accessible. He explains technical concepts very simply, dispels commonly-held myths, and offers lots of insight and good advice as to how to improve your website. I would not hesitate to recommend his courses to anyone wanting to understand more about SEO today.

Chase Reiner (verified owner) – August 30, 2018

Steven, thanks for the awesome review, I’m stoked to hear you got value from my courses.

Rated 5 out of 5
Joe Maracic – August 30, 2018

I thought I had a good understanding of SEO, but then I met Chase. His courses are excellent for beginners who are just looking to start out, intermediate and even more advanced SEO folks working on mastering their craft. Chase’s courses cover just about every topic and strategy to help you in getting your sites to dominate.

[Image: 2018_09_05_02_51_13_National_SEO_2019_Ho...u_Tube.png]

I try my best to keep my material as transparent and engaging as possible. Thanks for the review, Joe.

Rated 5 out of 5
Lamont Revell Sr. – August 30, 2018

I own a digital marketing agency (marketyourskills.us) and have been implementing Chase’s training for the better part of 2 years and I can honestly say he’s actually helped me deliver major results for my clients. I actually have my 12 year old son going thru Chases Trainings with me so he can learn as well. thanks Chase my family and my customer’s appreciate you.

Thanks, Lamont. That’s awesome to hear you’re applying the things I teach to your own business with success. Keep up the great work!

Rated 5 out of 5
Trevor Cherewka – August 30, 2018

Chase is incredibly knowledgeable with SEO and online marketing. His easy-to-follow style of teaching will get you hooked from your first video. Whether you are newbie to the online marketing world or you are an experienced SEO you will certainly gain knowledgeable information. As an online marketer myself, I have used Chase’s methods many time with success.

Thanks for the review, Trevor, it was great meeting you in Vegas!

Rated 5 out of 5
Henry Smith – August 30, 2018

I really like Chase’s delivery; he is informal, almost like you are eye-to-eye with him. He uses a syllabus and doesn’t wander from it. It’s almost like I was listening to a college professor at a lecture.

Henry, I’m glad you like the approach, it seems like a lot of other SEO’s feel the same way.

You can see the first video of the course in his youtube channel Chase Reiner
09-04-2018, 04:31 PM
RE: Chase Reiner - National SEO Course (How To Rank in Competitive Niches) 197$
Good one, boom
09-05-2018, 01:03 PM
His SEO Template is included in the course!
SEO Audit Checklist Template For 2018
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 14 customer ratings(14 customer reviews)
$200.00

This is a step by step SEO audit checklist that will enable you to perform audits on websites and fix SEO issues. The roadmap comes accompanied by step by step videos that show you how to identify and fix issues within the roadmap.
05-03-2024, 10:47 PM
Thanks for the share.
05-12-2024, 05:13 AM
thanks man
80.gif

74.gif