25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-29-2019, 03:13 AM
Easy Way to Add Amazon to an Existing Site.
I have never monetized my site with Amazon before and I would like to add relevant products to my site.
Is there a fairly easy way to achieve this that a member could recommend.
My site is Wordpress.

Appreciate the help.
12-02-2019, 12:54 PM
RE: Easy Way to Add Amazon to an Existing Site.
Bump for this, surely someone on this great forum can help. :)
12-02-2019, 03:01 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2019 03:01 PM by khawk1.)
There are many different ways to do this.
I recommend you follow Amazon`s guidelines, and therefore it is not a matter of simply click one button and you got 100 links packed throughout your site.

If you are serious, and you have created a good quality site, with good content, you should be willing to spend a few hours adding Amazon links, in the best places where you see fit.

Let me tell you right away, there is no point in trying to add 100 links to Amazon on each post in your blog. Add 1 or 2. It's enough. Its the position of the links that matter, not how many.

If your too lazy, (or your site is simply 800 pages and in that case, it is almost impossible) i recommend you add a tools/recommendations page, where you point to, from all your exiting pages.

Have a text you copy/paste in relevant places on all pages, saying something like If you want to know what products i use/recommend personally, please check out this page i have made, for people just like you!".. Something along those lines..
On that page, you add 1 Amazon picture (use amazon system to get the image) and write a few words about why it's good and link from there.

Repeat with 10 items, and that's it.

If your site is not 100% original content, the stop and fix your site.

Hope it helps,
12-08-2019, 05:49 AM
Yes my site is 100% original content.
I was just looking to add links to some of the tools that I use in my business and have written about in detail.

I wasn't looking for a quick fix:)

I am really serious and have put a lot of work in over the years on my site so your advice is truly appreciated, thank you.

(12-02-2019 03:01 PM)khawk1 Wrote:  There are many different ways to do this.
I recommend you follow Amazon`s guidelines, and therefore it is not a matter of simply click one button and you got 100 links packed throughout your site.

If you are serious, and you have created a good quality site, with good content, you should be willing to spend a few hours adding Amazon links, in the best places where you see fit.

Let me tell you right away, there is no point in trying to add 100 links to Amazon on each post in your blog. Add 1 or 2. It's enough. Its the position of the links that matter, not how many.

If your too lazy, (or your site is simply 800 pages and in that case, it is almost impossible) i recommend you add a tools/recommendations page, where you point to, from all your exiting pages.

Have a text you copy/paste in relevant places on all pages, saying something like If you want to know what products i use/recommend personally, please check out this page i have made, for people just like you!".. Something along those lines..
On that page, you add 1 Amazon picture (use amazon system to get the image) and write a few words about why it's good and link from there.

Repeat with 10 items, and that's it.

If your site is not 100% original content, the stop and fix your site.

Hope it helps,
12-08-2019, 02:57 PM
With what Khawk1 added here - this could be a tutorial thread now !!
Thanks
(+Rep given also, as always.)
55.gif
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!

60.gif