40.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-06-2015, 06:47 PM
RE: [F4LT] Learn About Bitcoin and Bitcoin Mining
Absolutely, time will tell.

Bitcoins (and all alternate currencies) are a threat to the banking systems. Do you think any government will blindly take in losses and let bitcoin "slide" . I am not predicting bitcoin will die cos I know bitcoin is dead. NASDAQ Sweden approved bitcoin? Let's see how long that's gonna last.

Any technology you claim to be superior is nothing when there are powerful people in the government who will not net bitcoin become mainstream.

As I said before, please do consult a financial advisor before investing any more of you hard earned dollars into these alternative currencies.

It's over guys, am telling you, do not waste your hard earned money over an investment that will lead to huge losses.

(05-06-2015 05:30 PM)dead_leg Wrote:  
(05-06-2015 12:04 AM)bosslabs Wrote:  NeoWarez,

Trust me man, no technology is great than a government who are hell bent on making alternate coins obsolete. Why do you think there is lots of sellers and no more buyers for alternate coins.

Please consult any economist before swearing your faith on these alternate currencies. The "trend" has passed, everyone knows it but the people with lot of bitcoins in their wallet will not accept the truth.

Game over, cut your losses and move on guys. Think, and you will see it. Blush

(05-05-2015 07:37 PM)NeoWarez Wrote:  Hi bosslabs,
(05-05-2015 01:58 AM)bosslabs Wrote:  Bro, bit coin and other alternate shit coins are all going down. Did you actually see by how much bitcoins fell in value recently? Everyone is trying to get rid of their bit coins. Do not buy bit coins , as no government in the world is recognizing them as a legit means of trading value.

Do not buy bit coins or any other alternate shit coins. People will tell you to buy and show you the $$ signs as they are desperate to get rid of their shit.

Do not lose money guys with this non-sense.

Your evaluation of Bitcoin is utter nonsense. Bitcoin is here to stay.
There are also other Technologies evolving around the Blockchain technology that will literally change the world.
It is true that the value of Bitcoin has fallen the last couple of months but so did the Euro.
Bitcoin is a relatively new currency and technology. Even the big players in banks and also Paypal are evaluating how to integrate bitcoins in their product portfolio.

Everybody who is invested in bitcoins is in for the long haul not for short time profits.

have a nice time,

NeoWarez

That's a rather simplified view you have of Bitcoins . You are talking as if Bitcoin is some kind of ponzi scheme . Are you claiming it is ?

You are also ignoring the greatest asset of this technology, which is in fact the blockchain, and bitcoin in principle is just the first application on top of the blockchain.

You also claim that no one except bag holders i.e sellers are still interested in bitcoins or the tech that underpins the network .

Just out of interest are you aware that this year alone organisations such as Circle Internet Financial, which is a Boston-based bitcoin startup, has raised $50 million with Goldman Sachs . Together they are exploring the usage of digital currency technology as a way of providing more effective financial solutions for their investors.

NASDAQ Sweden, has recently approved Bitcoin Tracker One, an Exchange Traded Note which is designed to provide investors with access to the returns of the USD per bitcoin. i.e it has been authorized by Sweden’s financial supervisory authority

Also, look into the New York’s BitLicence, for more proof of blue-chip/institutional investments going on behind the scenes .

Overstock plans to issue bitcoin-like stocks.They are one of the worlds largest online retailers and they have filed a prospectus with the Securities and Exchange Commission, seeking to issue up to $500 million in stocks that will be regulated by a bitcoin network.

No disrespect, but neither me or you have any idea of what the future holds in regards to disruptive new financial tools/technologies, and to use blanket statements such as, "The trend has passed" and "Game over" cut your losses and move on guys"

Makes you sound extremely knee jerk and short sighted.

As was previously mentioned there are a lot of extremely talented tech companies and asset rich investors heavily invested in the success of bitcoin and the underlying tech beneath it ....

Time will tell which one of us is wrong .
05-06-2015, 08:29 PM
(05-06-2015 06:47 PM)bosslabs Wrote:  Absolutely, time will tell.

Bitcoins (and all alternate currencies) are a threat to the banking systems. Do you think any government will blindly take in losses and let bitcoin "slide" . I am not predicting bitcoin will die cos I know bitcoin is dead. NASDAQ Sweden approved bitcoin? Let's see how long that's gonna last.

Any technology you claim to be superior is nothing when there are powerful people in the government who will not net bitcoin become mainstream.

As I said before, please do consult a financial advisor before investing any more of you hard earned dollars into these alternative currencies.

It's over guys, am telling you, do not waste your hard earned money over an investment that will lead to huge losses.

(05-06-2015 05:30 PM)dead_leg Wrote:  
(05-06-2015 12:04 AM)bosslabs Wrote:  NeoWarez,

Trust me man, no technology is great than a government who are hell bent on making alternate coins obsolete. Why do you think there is lots of sellers and no more buyers for alternate coins.

Please consult any economist before swearing your faith on these alternate currencies. The "trend" has passed, everyone knows it but the people with lot of bitcoins in their wallet will not accept the truth.

Game over, cut your losses and move on guys. Think, and you will see it. Blush

(05-05-2015 07:37 PM)NeoWarez Wrote:  Hi bosslabs,
(05-05-2015 01:58 AM)bosslabs Wrote:  Bro, bit coin and other alternate shit coins are all going down. Did you actually see by how much bitcoins fell in value recently? Everyone is trying to get rid of their bit coins. Do not buy bit coins , as no government in the world is recognizing them as a legit means of trading value.

Do not buy bit coins or any other alternate shit coins. People will tell you to buy and show you the $$ signs as they are desperate to get rid of their shit.

Do not lose money guys with this non-sense.

Your evaluation of Bitcoin is utter nonsense. Bitcoin is here to stay.
There are also other Technologies evolving around the Blockchain technology that will literally change the world.
It is true that the value of Bitcoin has fallen the last couple of months but so did the Euro.
Bitcoin is a relatively new currency and technology. Even the big players in banks and also Paypal are evaluating how to integrate bitcoins in their product portfolio.

Everybody who is invested in bitcoins is in for the long haul not for short time profits.

have a nice time,

NeoWarez

That's a rather simplified view you have of Bitcoins . You are talking as if Bitcoin is some kind of ponzi scheme . Are you claiming it is ?

You are also ignoring the greatest asset of this technology, which is in fact the blockchain, and bitcoin in principle is just the first application on top of the blockchain.

You also claim that no one except bag holders i.e sellers are still interested in bitcoins or the tech that underpins the network .

Just out of interest are you aware that this year alone organisations such as Circle Internet Financial, which is a Boston-based bitcoin startup, has raised $50 million with Goldman Sachs . Together they are exploring the usage of digital currency technology as a way of providing more effective financial solutions for their investors.

NASDAQ Sweden, has recently approved Bitcoin Tracker One, an Exchange Traded Note which is designed to provide investors with access to the returns of the USD per bitcoin. i.e it has been authorized by Sweden’s financial supervisory authority

Also, look into the New York’s BitLicence, for more proof of blue-chip/institutional investments going on behind the scenes .

Overstock plans to issue bitcoin-like stocks.They are one of the worlds largest online retailers and they have filed a prospectus with the Securities and Exchange Commission, seeking to issue up to $500 million in stocks that will be regulated by a bitcoin network.

No disrespect, but neither me or you have any idea of what the future holds in regards to disruptive new financial tools/technologies, and to use blanket statements such as, "The trend has passed" and "Game over" cut your losses and move on guys"

Makes you sound extremely knee jerk and short sighted.

As was previously mentioned there are a lot of extremely talented tech companies and asset rich investors heavily invested in the success of bitcoin and the underlying tech beneath it ....

Time will tell which one of us is wrong .

You really are missing the bigger picture . Do you honestly think it is out of the realms of possibility that the banks,paypal,hedge funds etc, aren't working on ways to monetize /integrate bitcoin and the underlying technology into their product portfolios.

Just a little food for thought, below are some recent rounds of investment in bitcoin and the technology ..

Blockchain -Amount raised: $30.5m

BitPay- Amount raised: $30m

Coinbase- Amount raised: $25m

Blockstream-Amount raised: $21m

Bitfury-Amount raised : $20m

I could go on but it's also interesting to see who some of these investors are :

Sir Richard Branson,LinkedIn founder (Reid Hoffman), The Winklevoss Twins,Sean Parker and Peter Thiel,Dell Founder Michael Dell etc..etc

I will leave you with this quote from a rather wealthy philanthropist

3/10/14 Bill Gates: Bitcoin Is 'Better Than Currency'

However, of course people reading this could decide that some "random dude" on a BLACKHAT forum knows more about technology/financial investments than the likes of Richard Branson and hedge fund/ investment companies such as Lightspeed Ventures ....etc

Like you said "I am not predicting bitcoin will die cos I know bitcoin is dead" Biggrin

PS, Investments can go up as well as down , Never invest more than you can afford to loose ...

Have a great day .Cool
05-07-2015, 05:29 AM
Brother dead_leg, I would still say no way these alternate currencies would be non existent in an year or two from now, how many merchants/sellers/vendors accept bitcoin in the US of A and around the world?

Hey Bill Gates is my favorite entrepreneur but d*** bro I still don't see any regulation for these alternate coins.

But hey I maybe wrong if all these great entrepreneurs vouch for bitcoin ..so I will leave it at that
05-07-2015, 06:53 AM
Bosslabs, Apparently over 21,000 companies accept bitcoin payments . Dell,Overstock,Microsoft , etc

In all honesty, I think we have done this subject to death, and I don't think this is the place to discuss it further , plus I don't really want to take over alekxis88 thread going back and fourth with each other .

I accept your view of cryptocurrencies and i'm more than happy to leave it at that mate .

61.gif