45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-09-2019, 05:06 AM
RE: "FIRE AND ICE"- Stuart Goldsmith's SECRET Report Reserved ONLY for the E...
(12-08-2019 05:09 AM)StarMan01 Wrote:  
(12-06-2019 01:53 PM)StarMan01 Wrote:  Would LOVE this anyone still have it? Thanks so much in advance!

BUMP.. almost give up searching.....

Here you go, it was only an 8 page document, but a good read...

Code:
https://www19.zippyshare.com/v/4XOKMohl/file.html
12-09-2019, 06:24 AM
RE: "FIRE AND ICE"- Stuart Goldsmith's SECRET Report Reserved ONLY for the ELITE!
Thank you for the share"Despatch"
12-09-2019, 12:37 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2019 12:40 PM by StarMan01.)
(12-09-2019 02:59 AM)Theo1 Wrote:  Hey everyone- I just saw this-

Sorry to send someone down a rabbit hole but there is no actual Stuart Goldsmith report titled "Fire and Ice," I re-named it that due to the content- I'm actually not entirely sure if I still have the report due to a computer crash where I lost some stuff, but have been able to get back a lot- Anyway I'll be back late tonight and try to find it and put it back up-

Have a great day!

Theo

Thank you so much Theo1 for looking into this share and possibly sharing it again. You and Layna61524 and NonComformer are my favorite contributors you guys are life savers and I become more knowledgeable and richer with your shares.

Thank you guys so much in advance for all you do and I hope you guys realize how appreciated you are around here.

(12-09-2019 05:06 AM)Despatch Wrote:  
(12-08-2019 05:09 AM)StarMan01 Wrote:  
(12-06-2019 01:53 PM)StarMan01 Wrote:  Would LOVE this anyone still have it? Thanks so much in advance!

BUMP.. almost give up searching.....

Here you go, it was only an 8 page document, but a good read...

Code:
https://www19.zippyshare.com/v/4XOKMohl/file.html
Despatch you are a beast thank you a ton! Now you are included on my list as a favorite contributor here. ( :
12-09-2019, 01:10 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2019 01:18 PM by Theo1.)
RE: "FIRE AND ICE"- Stuart Goldsmith's SECRET Report Reserved ONLY for the ELITE!
Hey Despatch- First of all thanks for stepping up! I sent you max reps-

Starman01- Thanks so much for your kind words- To lump me into the same universe as the Maestro Nonconformer and Layna the Lightbearer well, those guys have REALLY contributed to the community- (Sent you max reps too-)

So yes I had a computer crash somewhere in the last year- I think it was early January or so, I really lost track because I DON'T dwell on the negative- And don't feel sorry for ole Theo, he still has at least 5 hard drives of multiple Terabytes of Tasty Treats at Theo Manor-

So what I'm thinking is, and this is for you and anyone who wants to participate (and if you're the ONLY one then lucky for you)- I thought I would ask----

"Why do you think I renamed this report "Fire and Ice?"

Anyone who gives any kind of coherently cohesive answer will be privvy to PMing me and asking for, well, ahem, ALMOST anything from my hard drives- Whatever course you're looking for, whatever you need, you can just let me know- I have most of the newer stuff, plenty of the old classics, just let me know-

AND...if you're stuck as to what to ask for, I'd be happy to correspond about your situation and I'd be happy to recommend a course or pdf or whatever that I think would REALLY get you where you need to go- How's that for a deal? Now I said "ALMOST" anything from my hard drives- What I mean is- If you're going to ask me for like a 3 day event all DVD that has like 50 parts to it, I just don't have the time to upload anything like that- Think, let's say, hmmmm- JAY ABRAHAM lol- BUT, I have TONS of good Jay A. pdfs and would be happy to send you a few choice ones-

Ok so I'm setting up a sort of I guess you'd call "contest," if anyone is interested, and if not, no problem, I'll still be working my business and making my money- BUT for someone who is SHARP...This is YOUR opportunity-

Just in time for Christmas I guess! (or whatever you do or don't celebrate)-

Ok ok what the heck NOW I'm in a real generous giving mood- How about this awesome pdf from Ken McCarthy called "Money Independence Day!" Ironically enough, it was released on the 4th of July but what the heck, let's brand it as our own for December!

Enjoy!

Code:
https://www73.zippyshare.com/v/SnX0nNXN/file.html
01-08-2020, 07:25 AM
(12-09-2019 01:10 PM)Theo1 Wrote:  Hey Despatch- First of all thanks for stepping up! I sent you max reps-

Starman01- Thanks so much for your kind words- To lump me into the same universe as the Maestro Nonconformer and Layna the Lightbearer well, those guys have REALLY contributed to the community- (Sent you max reps too-)

So yes I had a computer crash somewhere in the last year- I think it was early January or so, I really lost track because I DON'T dwell on the negative- And don't feel sorry for ole Theo, he still has at least 5 hard drives of multiple Terabytes of Tasty Treats at Theo Manor-

So what I'm thinking is, and this is for you and anyone who wants to participate (and if you're the ONLY one then lucky for you)- I thought I would ask----

Anyone who gives any kind of coherently cohesive answer will be privvy to PMing me and asking for, well, ahem, ALMOST anything from my hard drives- Whatever course you're looking for, whatever you need, you can just let me know- I have most of the newer stuff, plenty of the old classics, just let me know-

AND...if you're stuck as to what to ask for, I'd be happy to correspond about your situation and I'd be happy to recommend a course or pdf or whatever that I think would REALLY get you where you need to go- How's that for a deal? Now I said "ALMOST" anything from my hard drives- What I mean is- If you're going to ask me for like a 3 day event all DVD that has like 50 parts to it, I just don't have the time to upload anything like that- Think, let's say, hmmmm- JAY ABRAHAM lol- BUT, I have TONS of good Jay A. pdfs and would be happy to send you a few choice ones-

Ok so I'm setting up a sort of I guess you'd call "contest," if anyone is interested, and if not, no problem, I'll still be working my business and making my money- BUT for someone who is SHARP...This is YOUR opportunity-

Ok ok what the heck NOW I'm in a real generous giving mood- How about this awesome pdf from Ken McCarthy called "Money Independence Day!" Ironically enough, it was released on the 4th of July but what the heck, let's brand it as our own for December!

Enjoy!

Code:

Fire in your belly to take on all the hardships Vs Ice cold with fear of the sacrifices that come with wealth? Summat like that?
43.gif
01-09-2020, 12:54 AM
(01-08-2020 07:25 AM)Ice Glass Wrote:  
(12-09-2019 01:10 PM)Theo1 Wrote:  Hey Despatch- First of all thanks for stepping up! I sent you max reps-

Enjoy!

Code:

Fire in your belly to take on all the hardships Vs Ice cold with fear of the sacrifices that come with wealth? Summat like that?

Hey that's a great perspective- I like your thinking! PM me and I'll hook you up!
01-02-2023, 05:22 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2023 05:23 AM by idioto.)
Can anyone PLEASE reupload this PDF.

Please help @ Theo1.
01-03-2023, 01:51 AM
PLEASE RELOAD THIS PDF....

THANKS IN ADVANCE
01-06-2023, 01:58 PM
Hey GMAN100 here you go- Enjoy!

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/jgqkg0isswecgxp/Do%252BYou%252BHave%252BEnough%252BAlready.pdf/file
01-17-2023, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2023 02:47 AM by Ice Glass.)
Thanks for the share, all Stuart Goldsmith stuff is great. I've edited this post because I thought I was posting in another thread. But 3 cheers for anyone sharing Stuart Goldsmith stuff!
53.gif

80.gif