58.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-19-2017, 09:30 AM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2017 10:55 AM by Skillz.)
Facebook Ad Account Do's and Don'ts
Anyone else getting their ad accounts banned for no reason?

I am not even doing anything black hat. I am promoting an ecommerce shop with the "Just pay shipping" I spent over $1000 in one day and then the next day they banned me. Their reason was because of high volume of negative feedback. They said I was promoting a misleading ad which is a bunch of bull. I think i have put too much faith in humanity. People don't read and then immediately go for the negative feedback button. Facebook doesn't seem to consider that my post had over 2500 likes 500 shares and a ton of comments.

Anyway I have had multiple accounts and same thing keeps happening. Its getting frustrating. So instead of just ranting I am hoping to get a full list of red flags that facebook takes into consideration on this thread. Like an easy do and don't list.

Here is what I have caught on to:

1. DO NOT inspect element. I got one of my accounts marked as suspicious behavior because i was trying to build a code to pull data into a spreadsheet for organization. Really dumb reason to have one of my accounts banned, but they banned it so don't do that.... lol

2. DO NOT use a card that another account has been using that has been banned. It flagged my account immediately and I got banned so make sure you use a fresh card every time.

3. DO NOT use the same IP address as an account that already got banned. They flag it and look into your account a lot quicker. So make sure you proxy, use your local library's ip address or vpn it. Further more, make sure that the ip address is as close to your billing address as possible. AT THE VERY LEAST, the same country. This is more of a further precaution. I have noticed its not a make or break, but its just a good idea to do. It will save you potential headache later.

4. Make sure you have a profile picture on your account. One that probably isn't on an account that is currently on facebook. Their facial recognition will probably pick up on it. I noticed that if you don't have a profile picture they will go straight to asking for a government ID. If you can just use a few friends accounts. If they don't do any online marketing they might not care if you use theirs. Or if someone isn't on facebook that you know of you might be able to use their information.

5. Make sure there are enough funds on your card if you are spending. For some reason if the card declines for any reason, including just not having enough funds, it will mark your account for review. Which usually just results in a ban or them demanding information that, if you are using a fake account, you just cant prove.

Some tips:
Use a portable firefox and have an ip loaded on it. that way every time you login to your facebook you are don't have to re-set it up and make sure that you are logging in from the same place every time. Don't login to other facebook accounts on that IP address.

Cook the facebook accounts for a while. make them look legit. If you create a facebook account and go immediately to the Ad account it usually makes the account go a lot quicker. My most recent account hasnt even been able to spend a dime. But i think the biggest reason for that was my IP address not matching the billing address. I was using a vpn and even though the server said LA when i connected, when i checked my ip address it was really somewhere in the Netherlands. So pretty sure thats what flagged my account. It's still under review(crossing fingers they let it fly).

I've noticed some page association, meaning if you are an account admin and been loading up a bunch of accounts that keep getting banned then you might just be shit out of luck. What I have noticed people doing is creating more targeted fan pages to promote their links. If you are targeting something about wolves or something you can create a wolf fan page and promote your link on that page as opposed to your main business page. This way you lower your risk of getting flagged. The only unfortunate thing about this strategy is you can't invite the people who have liked your post to like your business page as well.

Masked cards from Abine. Its not ideal because loading cards costs money and it adds up quick. This is the best solution I have found though. The billing address is boston. So creating a boston fb account, with a boston IP using a boston credit card and the best part is you can put any name you want on these cards. So on facebook's end it looks authentic.

Here raises the issue of making sure you have enough funds.

Anyway, love to hear feedback and hopefully the tips i have found out saves some people the headache i just went through having 5 facebook accounts in a row go under in just one day over little tiny errors.
73cash killz
05-19-2017, 11:12 AM
RE: Facebook Ad Account Do's and Don'ts
Awesome tips bro!
05-19-2017, 01:09 PM
Great tips TY (Y)
05-19-2017, 09:00 PM
+Reps given for your informative tips, Skills.... Thanks!
05-19-2017, 10:21 PM
Hey Skillz. These are the types of shares that us as internet marketers should be sharing and repping for. Actual tips/tools that help sharpen our skills.
78.gif
05-20-2017, 01:47 AM
Skillz Super Active BBHF Member
thank you for GREAT tIPS that are realistic rep added
[url= http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Gene...ad]General + Sig Rules for BBHF [Updated FEB 2020] **Must Read**
[/url]
05-20-2017, 02:03 AM
Update! They let it slide! haha pretty stoked im back online with one account.

Also I found this service called privacy.com. Imma test it out in exchange for abine masked cards. I don't think there are any loading fees, you can use any billing address you want and any name. I will keep you guys in the loop.

Thanks guys for the positive words and Reps! keeps me motivated to continue to share!
05-20-2017, 02:28 AM
Thanks to make us learn from your experience! Max Reps added!!!
05-24-2017, 05:52 AM
Update: privacy.com cards marked 2 of my accounts as suspicious. I wouldn't recommend using them. Really unfortunate because it seemed like a really good alternative. I am back in limbo with one of my accounts.
09-01-2017, 12:33 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2017 12:33 AM by vial of golds.)
Thank for the tip buddy
19.gif

13.gif