13.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-20-2021, 04:51 PM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2021 02:49 PM by Lumos.)
Fare Thee ALL Well - ALWAYS !!
Way better now.
Please see my most recent reply.

Thanks Happydance Thanks

*******Unedited OP Follows*******
I’m just here to make this one post and then most likely I won’t be around at all for a while.

Long story short - an illness showed up in my life 40+ years ago and it has surfaced every so often - but less and less, perhaps due to my general good health and low toxicity levels.

BUT - 5 nights ago without any warning it came out of hiding with a roar, all claws and teeth ready to do lots of mayhem.

No point is served by getting all detailed about this except to say that it has affected my eyesight badly such that one eye is AWOL and the other is at about 50% - not really clear enough to do screen based stuff.

So=>
I’m making this thread to pass along that most likely I’ll be gone for at least a while and if/when I’m around again it’ll be because I somehow got my eyes working right again.

Before closing here I wish to point out to any new arrivals that many of my threads are lists of good resources which are 100% free.

See Y’all round (I hope)...

smith
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
07-20-2021, 05:03 PM
RE: Fare Thee ALL Well - until next time.
OMG! Sad to hear legend's bad news! Verysad

You mus take care of yourself and recover soonest possible.

I hope not another GREAT contributor just gone and hope you will come back soon after fully recover Verysad

Take care and appreciated your kind assistances, guidance, mentorships for our members here including me. May allah/god bless you always.

Lastly, thank you again...
07-20-2021, 10:29 PM
Wish you well smithnowt.
07-20-2021, 11:26 PM
DO take care Smithnowt. I am sure you will be back here again very soon. Amen.

Best wishes always.
07-21-2021, 01:36 AM
Speedy recovery - hope whatever it is goes back into remission for you.
52.gif
07-21-2021, 02:29 AM
Sending healing thoughts and energy to ya chief.. never did get to know you, but your post's spot on.. Health's our Greatest Wealth.. take very good care of that.. till next time!
07-21-2021, 03:00 AM
Hope you have a speedy recovery and get well soon.
Eat a lot of carrots! lol
07-21-2021, 11:05 PM
Smithnowt,

It has been an absolute pleasure reading your posts. Your wisdom is astonishing. I wish you well and your eyesight will eventually improve thru a very healthy diet. You are a true truth seeker of light. Please take good care of yourself my friend.
07-21-2021, 11:09 PM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2021 11:09 PM by kafirbaz12.)
My best wishes for you for a speedy recovery! We will miss you!
07-22-2021, 01:00 AM
Wish you the best bro - don't give up the fight.

Look forward to your return...
38.gif

28.gif