65.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-11-2014, 03:55 PM
RE:
(10-10-2012 06:10 PM)Fiberoptic Wrote:  Most of the lists I've been getting come from websites that send out newsletters, so you don't need to clean them.

For example, here's a 15K double-opt in list from Readers Digest.

[hide]http://www.rd.com/wp-content/uploads/newsletters-export/[/spoiler]

There are plenty of these out there online if you know where to look...

However, I do also use eMail Verifier to check links if I download the list online.

It takes about 24 hours to check 100K emails and is very accurate.

[hide]http://www.filefactory.com/file/3q86lkk6gh0x/n/Maxprog_eMail_Verifier_3_5_4_zip[/hide]
Can you show me where to look? I would like to detect websites with Newsletter inside upload folder.
06-11-2014, 10:45 PM
RE:
Hey Buddy,

I saw a duplicate of me inside u . lol

i have almost worlds half IM leads. from Big Gun Websites :D Like Jvzoo Full Database :v

Pm Me i show u :D

we can do a gud business :D

Also add me on fb : https://www.facebook.com/Th3.D3str0yer.

Nice :D
06-12-2014, 04:59 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2014 05:00 AM by indianking2000.)
RE:
I am even targeting 50K+ people everyday for blog marketing (My monthly expenses are around $45 but still it's worth for me) and best part of it is that all people from gmail, hotmail, yahoo, outlook and personal domains receive these emails into their inbox without fail, I have tracked my campaigns and getting huge response to my blog posts, looking for business ideas from all my BBHF friends.
07-01-2014, 03:25 PM
RE:
I would like to extend my offer to you in exchange to your marketing expertise.

I am willing to share my profit for every sales ($100 - $1500) made to my promotion link. If you are keen, PM me with your Skype or email ID for further dicussion.
07-12-2014, 11:50 AM
RE:
hey Fiberoptic - is this email program still open. please pm me.
Thx
mf
44.gif
07-13-2014, 07:22 PM
RE:
I wish all the luck in your ventures and I m a web designer so If you need high quality converting landing page or squeeze page or sales page I can do that for you at reasonable price

Thank you
07-13-2014, 07:34 PM
RE:
Well done Fiberoptic Rep+ to you..

You make it sound so easy, hopefully i can follow you one day and set this type of marketing up.
Keep Smiling!
07-15-2014, 09:54 AM
RE:
I'm sorry to say this is very simplistic, it's way more complicated than that. First of all you need a good vps with many Ips, then the more email volume you want to send the more Ips you need. Lot of vps co. wont allow you to blacklist their Ips but there are others who are email friendly. On top of that you need a system to rotate your Ips automatically. There are also some settings inside a linux server you need to configure like " DKIM Setting and SPF Settings".
I have a system that does all for me automatically and I don't need to pay a linux admin or mess around the server.
07-15-2014, 03:26 PM
RE:
Hey Ezyrex

You now seem to be spamming all posts on this forum that relate to any sort of bulk-email, so for starters, if you are offering a service it should be listed as a BSO and you should pay the price for advertising to your bbhf buddies- and not just try to get in through the back door with Spam, and pm's to members, advertising your links to your sales blog.

Secondly, why should anyone of us part with $250 to someone that we hardly know and has no rcommendations from satisfied clients, like trusted vip's ?

If you really want to sell your services I would suggest you offer a heavily discounted package to a couple of VIP's who can then endorse all the "claims" you are currently making.

R
(07-15-2014 09:54 AM)Ezyrex Wrote:  I'm sorry to say this is very simplistic, it's way more complicated than that. First of all you need a good vps with many Ips, then the more email volume you want to send the more Ips you need. Lot of vps co. wont allow you to blacklist their Ips but there are others who are email friendly. On top of that you need a system to rotate your Ips automatically. There are also some settings inside a linux server you need to configure like " DKIM Setting and SPF Settings".
I have a system that does all for me automatically and I don't need to pay a linux admin or mess around the server.
07-26-2014, 11:21 AM
RE:
Hi,

Can you please reupload the eMail Verifier , the currnet link is dead.
Thnx,

D
73.gif

8.gif