76.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-29-2018, 06:55 PM
[GET] AWAI - Masters Program for Six-Figure Copywriting 3.0
AWAI - Masters Program for Six-Figure Copywriting 3.0

Here is the next installment of my AWAI Copywriting shares.

This is 8.2 GB with a huge amount of high quality training material inside along with a lot of bonus material.

As a Big Fan of AWAI Training, I can say that if you want to be a copywriter, if you are serious about it and willing to put in the time, then this is another great package to have.

WARNING: Don't just download this and let it collect dust on your hard drive. This is NOT the next shiny object type product. This is powerful stuff that can change the way you write and how much money you can make for yourself and for your clients (if you want to have clients).

I am supplying you with the materials.... ONLY YOU CAN SUPPLY THE ACTION.

Read/watch everything in this course and the other AWAI shares I put up in the last couple days.... Put them into action and stick with it and I can almost guarantee you that by this time next year, your income will have doubled at a minimum.

The choice is yours.

You will need to download this entire set of files. I used 7Zip to make this and also use the Standard Password.

Reps are always appreciated.

Cheers,

G.S.

Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
01-29-2018, 07:04 PM
RE: [GET] AWAI - Masters Program for Six-Figure Copywriting 3.0
Thanks mate
01-29-2018, 10:31 PM
Thanks for this great share. Would you happened to know what course you would recommend for social media posts to increase group engagement?

Reps added!
01-29-2018, 11:47 PM
(01-29-2018 10:31 PM)actionguy Wrote:  Thanks for this great share. Would you happened to know what course you would recommend for social media posts to increase group engagement?

Reps added!

Thanks for the reps, I appreciate it.

As for Social Media, when you invest in learning copywriting and start getting results, you will notice that you often want to expand your skills and start digging into The Psychology of Sales.

As you grasp this, then learning to test things, like Headlines becomes fun as you can try different things and see what results you get. It becomes a game to see which words pull what responses.

You want to hook up with other copywriters so you can bounce ideas around, make contacts and friends. Some people don't like copywriting as you can end up spending a lot of time alone in the cave thinking about stuff.... I like it for the freedom and the ability to have impact on my clients businesses AND the rush of putting something out and without 24 to 48 hours knowing if you are doing well or what you wrote SUCKS!

Either way, you learn and move on....

Cheers,

G.S.
01-30-2018, 09:59 AM
Wow, This is really good stuff. REPPED. Would appreciate a mega link... Help anyone
7.gif
01-31-2018, 02:09 AM
Anyone have this on Mega? Thanks
01-31-2018, 10:45 AM
Thanks for this awesome share
02-02-2018, 12:50 PM
Thanks and reps for the great share. May I know how this is different from:

Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-AWAI-Six-Figure-Copywriting-3-0
02-02-2018, 12:57 PM
(02-02-2018 12:50 PM)Interpreneur Wrote:  Thanks and reps for the great share. May I know how this is different from:

Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-AWAI-Six-Figure-Copywriting-3-0

The Masters collection has a lot of extra files inside of it to help you move forward as a Copywriter. During the seminar they had a lot of breakout sessions that people could attended to expand their abilities.

If you are interested in copywriting, this is a good package... I know it is a large download, but worth it.

Cheers,

G.S.
02-03-2018, 06:27 AM
(01-29-2018 06:55 PM)GordonShumway Wrote:  AWAI - Masters Program for Six-Figure Copywriting 3.0

Here is the next installment of my AWAI Copywriting shares.

This is 8.2 GB with a huge amount of high quality training material inside along with a lot of bonus material.

As a Big Fan of AWAI Training, I can say that if you want to be a copywriter, if you are serious about it and willing to put in the time, then this is another great package to have.

WARNING: Don't just download this and let it collect dust on your hard drive. This is NOT the next shiny object type product. This is powerful stuff that can change the way you write and how much money you can make for yourself and for your clients (if you want to have clients).

I am supplying you with the materials.... ONLY YOU CAN SUPPLY THE ACTION.

Read/watch everything in this course and the other AWAI shares I put up in the last couple days.... Put them into action and stick with it and I can almost guarantee you that by this time next year, your income will have doubled at a minimum.

The choice is yours.

You will need to download this entire set of files. I used 7Zip to make this and also use the Standard Password.

Reps are always appreciated.

Cheers,

G.S.

Thanks
Perfect 10
Nice Thread
Happydance

Great, great share! Share given. Will not let it collect dust on my hard drive.
5.gif

64.gif