54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-16-2015, 05:05 AM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2015 05:24 AM by Devini.)
RE: [GET] Damian Silvers - Short Story Masterclass
There is a way to make the pdf's readable:
In winrar I rename the file from *.pdf to *.html,
then open it with my browser - this opens a dropbox-file which is the pdf and can be downloaded.

So far I've converted the pdf's of module 1 - here they are:

Magic Button :
Code:
https://mega.nz/#F!fcMHVLTL!v9TGbzOSNofPtWhe8n4p7A
08-16-2015, 05:46 AM
Correct, the pdfs are just transcripts and I noticed problems with some of the files on their membership site, which is a mess.
There were a couple of strange audio files that were not on soundcloud like the others, as well one missing (book publishing 1). Nothing we could do about any of that since it was a problem with the source. It looks like the author did it all himself.

As for pulling files off adobe cloud. You can use flashgot.net if you really want to grab them. We didn't bother as they are full screencasts.
---

My honest opinion of this product. It could have been a short ebook. It's fattened up to look like there's more than there is. The info is good, just the presentation leaves much to be desired. My guess is he got a hold of a marketing product on how to create high ticket courses and memberships and followed that to fatten up his info.

If you're into writing or want to learn how to write stories- it's still good info to go through.
08-16-2015, 05:55 AM
Thank you Vanuatu. I tried what you said. I changed the file from pdf to html which took me to Dropbox and once there I downloaded the READABLE pdf file. Excellant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
08-16-2015, 09:02 AM
Wonderful job guys! Thank you very much!
08-16-2015, 09:24 AM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2015 09:27 AM by devildog.)
Thanks a lot for this. :-)

Reps added to you and BlogOnBlog.
8.gif
08-17-2015, 01:39 AM
Thanks for the tip
08-17-2015, 04:00 AM
(08-16-2015 05:46 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  As for pulling files off adobe cloud. You can use flashgot.net if you really want to grab them. We didn't bother as they are full screencasts.
---

NonConformer I do not understand this line. I apologies English is not my native language. Can you tell me the meaning of this line :-

We didn't bother as they are full screencasts.
08-17-2015, 04:12 AM
Hey, Vanuatu,
First of all, thanks for your tips and effort (rep'd u). You didn't by chance create new MU for the rest of the modules? Thanks again.

(08-16-2015 05:05 AM)Vanuatu Wrote:  There is a way to make the pdf's readable:
In winrar I rename the file from *.pdf to *.html,
then open it with my browser - this opens a dropbox-file which is the pdf and can be downloaded.

So far I've converted the pdf's of module 1 - here they are:

Magic Button :
Code:
https://mega.nz/#F!fcMHVLTL!v9TGbzOSNofPtWhe8n4p7A
08-17-2015, 04:15 AM
Thanks OP NonConformer and BlogOnBlog (rep'd u). This looks like very interesting info.
08-17-2015, 06:08 AM
Here is a link to the other converted pdfs - Module 2 - 5

Magic Button :
Code:
https://mega.nz/#F!HEdhWYwR!RslK659Q67ttpo139K6__A
72.gif

57.gif