22.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-12-2018, 12:21 AM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2018 01:22 AM by grzyman12.)
[GET] David Garfinkel and Brian Mcleod - High Speed Copywriting
This little known course by DAvid Garfinkel and Brian Mcleod is one of few courses which Gained HALBERT SEAL OF APPROVAL.

This is what Bond albert wrote whan he recomended this course on private facebook group.

One of the most common questions Kevin and I get is, "what's the best course for learning how to write really effective copy that sells?"
The answer depends on your goal but here is our response.http://bestblackhatforum.com/editpost.php?pid=2524139
If you hope to become one of the world's top copywriters, you will need to study many programs and read several books but it will also require a lot of experience and the process takes many hours.
Our father had a meteoric rise to the top of the copywriting world but he had many years of door-to-door sales experience which was a major reason for his massive success.
It's like my first Google Ad getting a double-digit click through rate, you have to factor in all the time I spent in marketing as part of what it took to accomplish such results and not the ten minutes it took me to write the ad.
However, there are also some great solutions for small businesses owners who just want to sit down on Friday and have a profitable and effective ad by Monday.
Now our livelihood relies on a solid reputation we can't tarnish by offering material which isn't right for you.
All of our recommendations come with the Halbert Seal of Approval which means more than you might think because...
You would be stunned to learn how many copywriting courses we refuse to endorse or promote for big name marketers.
All of these courses come with a 100% iron-clad money back guarantee so if they don't make you a better wordsmith and put you on your way to becoming a world class copywriter, you can get every dime back and tell the world we are full of sh*t.
Yes, we get a commissions for some of these courses but, we chose them AFTER we became impressed by what's inside and as you can imagine... we can get an affiliate deal to promote any copywriting course on the planet.
Keep in mind, this list doesn't include books, material no longer available and copywriting exercises you would need in order to compete with the A-list wordsmiths.

High-Speed Copywriting by David Garfinkel and Brian McLeod
Goal: Write a an effective ad in a weekend.
Quick Description: Brilliantly constructed for business owners afraid of words and perfect for writing copy in a weekend which would normally cost you $10,000-15,000

Sales Page
Quote:https://halbertising.com/david-garfinkel...pywriting/

Download:

EDIT: I added more manageable pcloud share.. I hope that helps- G12

Ps.This is my first share so if I made a mistake or broke some rules let me know
08-12-2018, 01:29 AM
RE: [GET] David Garfinkel and Brian Mcleod - High Speed Copywriting
Seriously? I waiting for this almost 2 years.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you so much!
08-12-2018, 01:36 AM
Great share, thanks! Reps added!
08-12-2018, 07:00 AM
Code:
Out of the REPs for today, thus, remaining in
my honor debt to REP OP later on.

Am I allowed to ask for another format of this share, please?
Because mega won't let to download over 2GB file for free.
If someone would care to reup it to https://bitsend.jp as this
service do not limit the dnl speed, it would be even more
appreciated ahead!
TY
Cool
08-12-2018, 08:01 AM
to OP.. Thanks
PLS..why not break this down into 500MB part DL's?
as not many here can DL 2.48 GB in 1 go.
78.gif
08-12-2018, 04:04 PM
(08-12-2018 07:00 AM)curliousic Wrote:  
Code:
Out of the REPs for today, thus, remaining in
my honor debt to REP OP later on.

Am I allowed to ask for another format of this share, please?
Because mega won't let to download over 2GB file for free.
If someone would care to reup it to https://bitsend.jp as this
service do not limit the dnl speed, it would be even more
appreciated ahead!
TY
Cool

I uploaded on pcloud, so this could solve your problem....

I uploaded
08-12-2018, 07:31 PM
What private facebook group was that, and that is a awesome share mate!
08-12-2018, 08:58 PM
(08-12-2018 07:31 PM)donutmad Wrote:  What private facebook group was that, and that is a awesome share mate!

The name of the group is The Gary Halbert Copy Club.....

There are so awesome people there, one of them stered me on clyde bedell stuff...I'm currently hunting for one of his courses. According to Joe Vitate it's ultimate copywriting resource and Michael Senoff from Hardtofindseminard also has high opinion of him.
08-13-2018, 12:32 AM
Highest appreciation for your time and effort to update, REPped twice!
Quote:I uploaded on pcloud, so this could solve your problem....
I uploaded
Cool
08-13-2018, 04:15 AM
Sounds Awesome mate, the How To Convert White Space Into Advertising That Sells ?

(08-12-2018 08:58 PM)grzyman12 Wrote:  
(08-12-2018 07:31 PM)donutmad Wrote:  What private facebook group was that, and that is a awesome share mate!

The name of the group is The Gary Halbert Copy Club.....

There are so awesome people there, one of them stered me on clyde bedell stuff...I'm currently hunting for one of his courses. According to Joe Vitate it's ultimate copywriting resource and Michael Senoff from Hardtofindseminard also has high opinion of him.
21.gif

52.gif