70.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-14-2016, 08:05 AM
RE: [GET] Forex Mentor - London Close Trade Strategy Step By Step
Thanks for share :)
05-17-2016, 03:19 AM
(05-14-2016 07:57 AM)esoseso Wrote:  this link works

Code:
https://revclouds.com/ithb3nqk6i0y

That link gives me an error once I get to the download part.

When you can click on the download link, it says unable to connect.
Maybe it's just me...
05-17-2016, 05:18 AM
when you try to download you need to uncheck the small V where its write " download with our secure download manger" than click download its should work !

[Image: b4tsb1]
05-17-2016, 06:40 AM
(05-17-2016 05:18 AM)eliranamsa Wrote:  when you try to download you need to uncheck the small V where its write " download with our secure download manger" than click download its should work !

[Image: b4tsb1]

Yea, I'm doing that. I'm able to get to the page after that, but when I hit the

"Click here to download" text, it errors after that.

It takes me to what would be the download and says

"Unable to connect"
05-18-2016, 04:14 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2018 11:38 AM by AbeLincolnBart.)
A buddy of mine on BBHF requested my posting a perspective since he knows I use this method. I may be a bit biased....

For those who have dabbled in Forex because they've seen the outstanding potential-- but haven't yet found a method that they believe will work for the long haul. [As a note: dabblers tend to be "eaten" in Forex, or any career where serious money is put on the line with long odds.... ]

This method still works just as stated in their advertising materials, in my opinion. Over the last 4 years I've taken 339 of these trades over 5 pairs: GbpUsd, EurUsd, UsdJpy, UsdChf, AudUsd. This is the only short term method I trade. I typically prefer longer term trading methods.
(Note: I paid full price for the method...)

Vic Noble even outlines a simple test you can make to prove to yourself that the method works with very little risk. He says to take 20 trades exactly according to instructions/mechanically to prove it. Using a firm like Oanda where you can literally risk less than 10 cents per trade, that means if every single trade failed it might cost you a total of $2.

I would bet that only 1 person in 100 would lose money in twenty trades. And that one a loser because he didn't do something right.

It is not the simplest method to learn, but it is a professional-style method. There is no doubt whether you have a qualified trade or not. If you get filled, you have a trade. If you don't get filled, you don't. If you start having good success with the concept, you can learn even more nuances that can cut risk [which means increasing reward vs. risk] even more.

Shirley Hudson, the main author of this method, has continued to have tremendous success with it. Her win rate and success are public record. And tons of her fans profit similarly.

She lives on the West coast in the same time zone as I do. You start looking for the trade setup starting at 7:30 - 8:00 AM PST (10:30 - 11:00 AM EST) in the morning - which coincides with the London financial market closing time period.

Shirley and Vic make a good team in explaining the why and the how. The main reason why "London Close Trade Strategy" works is because there is a proven regression-to-mean tendency in place when markets have exceeded their average ranges. The mechanics of "professional" firms require that their operatives have cut-in figures where they are obligated to buy or sell. At daily market extremes these levels can be very powerful. The trades are slated to be entered - under these circumstances ONLY. With a very reasonable risk/reward. Usually risking $200 to profit $200 (full-size contracts) with a 70-80% win rate. (Shirley does a bit better because she's been doing this for a LONG time. You should get better with time.)

My average win rate has been 73%. My average loss over 339 trades has been 19 pips, while my average profit has been 17 pips. I don't have time to go through all the math but, suffice it to say that the expectation on my trades is about 8 pips profit after commissions/spreads are figured in. Trading with full Forex lots, I expect to make $80 per full lot every time I enter a trade, of which I find about 3 - 5 a week to exploit.... I spend probably less than 15 minutes a day putting in orders for the method. If I spent more time I have no doubt I could elminate a lot of losers which would help the bottom line. Life is tradeoffs...

For the IMers on this forum I want to address a possibility that might fit your situation.

Not everyone wants to be an IM Guru...,

....and sell $1MM in products a year, coming up with new products, managing people, coming up with new strategies for traffic and more new products.
You need to think about how you plan on going through the next 5, 10, 20 years.

Passive income in IM is -V E R Y--R A R E . . . . .

You can work moderately hard in IM for a year and make a decent niche business, maybe have a home-run or two, get an "extra" couple of hundred thousand and have an "evergreen" bread-and-butter marketing business. With a few hundred K in "passive" but scalable vehicles like "intelligent" real estate investing, trading methods like the one mentioned above or others based on human behavioral qualities - you can pretty much live the wealthy life-style that most would associate with the GURU lifestyle.

With a much smaller footprint. Much more robust and simpler to manage. And you aren't as big of a target for competition. Something to think about.

Have a great week.

AbeLincolnBart

PS: This product is still being offered (because it has a great track-record) and people are still buying it at full price. And you get it here at BBHF.
Quick Edit: I just exited a trade from the method a few minutes ago. I shorted the AudUsd @ .7353 with a 20 pip stoploss and just exited the position for 22 pip profit @ .7331. Yes, it is just one trade, but the concept worked like expected. BTW, after entry, the market only went 2 - 3 pips against me before going straight to my profit target. Just thought you'd find it interesting....
23.gif

"Success leaves clues, but rarely within reach of a couch."
---Blair Warren
07-02-2016, 12:06 PM
Does the London Close Trade Strategy still work even after Britain voted to exit the European Union?
07-02-2016, 04:53 PM
Please reup
07-04-2016, 03:26 AM
(07-02-2016 12:06 PM)johnrichardjack Wrote:  Does the London Close Trade Strategy still work even after Britain voted to exit the European Union?

There's no reason it shouldn't. Brexit had nothing to do with currency. The Brits were part of the Union but kept their currency separate from day 1.
07-04-2016, 03:38 AM
Killer share and thnx for the honest review.
07-04-2016, 06:51 AM
REUP Anyone ?[/u]
40.gif

51.gif