19.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-20-2017, 07:34 AM
RE: [GET] Indestructible Trend Winner - Austin Winston
(12-17-2017 07:11 AM)kopox Wrote:  
(12-01-2017 12:46 AM)blue moon Wrote:  I found out how to do it. In the colors tab, set the Chartreuse to thickness of at least 1. It isn't automatic for some reason.

not work on mine, don't know why. what is your version of MT4?

I spoke too soon. It works on some windows and not others, even if it's the same index and timeframe.
01-04-2018, 04:40 AM
If it doesn't work for you try using the half trend indy. You can find it easily online. Same thing.
05-17-2018, 05:50 AM

AbeLincolnDark

"Success leaves clues, but rarely within reach of a couch."
---Blair Warren
11-01-2018, 11:44 PM
Would someone kindly re-up this? Thank you!
11-05-2018, 03:42 AM
The mirror for uploaded in post #3 still works. Reps given to OP and nokia5233 for the mirror. Thank you
24.gif
06-19-2020, 01:52 PM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2020 02:00 PM by BuildingWealth.)
I wanted give a little something back.

1.) A mirror. ( Found this online. I believe its the same system.)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/p0is0s9nx...r.zip/file

2.) This video of someone explaining how the system works. I found helpful. Figured other may benefit from it as well. Although the system itself is pretty simple to use.

My plan is to paper trade this system a few dozen times. While i study more on the core components of Forex Trading. Thanks to everyone who shared.
06-26-2020, 01:01 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2020 04:24 AM by BuildingWealth.)
First off thanks to AbeLincolnBart for sharing this system.

I just wanted stop back in and give you all a update and share some tweaks I made. So far this system has been working very well. I was able to get some really nice profits on my paper trading account.

In fact I like this system so much. I got some help updating the code.

NONE the functions or parameters have been changed.

Here Are The changes:

1.) Added the ability to get push notifications to the mobile app.

2.) Added More descriptive alerts (See: Screenshot)

[Image: qC73Mhu.png]

I felt these features would this great this system even better. I also realized that sometimes you may not be in front of a computer. With these updates you can still get alerts on the mobile app. You wont get the trend lines. But at least you can be notified of a trend change.

Also on the mobile app, you add fractals to your chart. Which can help place and move stop losses.

Here is the link: https://www50.zippyshare.com/v/unCJxKze/file.html
Happydance

PS. When I downloaded this, it came with 2 versions. So i updated both of them. The I use however is this: "IndestructibleTrendWinner Noti"
06-26-2020, 03:56 PM
Thanks BuildingWealth for these updates. Also, thanks [/align]AbeLincolnBart for starting this thread.

79.gif