72.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-06-2015, 05:50 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2015 05:55 PM by husseintiger.)
RE: [GET] Job-Ready Web Developer in 30 Days
any free coupons pls
[hr]
any free coupons plsVerysad
07-23-2015, 11:22 AM
I'm an advertising major and I'd say [b]giving an information about a product, giving its price, where to find it and for how long it is on sale for[/b], IS NOT always advertising. Advertising is a method done to get ROI but I think he's just sharing the link here and he doesn't own the product or is an affiliate of it. So I think he should get appreciation from those who are REALLY interested in investing to this product. Also, he did not post the discount link on the original thread post (or he did not create the thread with the SUSPECTED "advertisement" in it and he's not the thread author or an affiliate) so he's safe from forum policy. There's a reason why it's called FREE for LIMITED TIME. And I guess at the end of the day, if we missed it and we're really keen to invest on that information, we should pay for it.

[quote='jungario' pid='1214444' dateline='1428252136']
[quote='Trikuro' pid='1214332' dateline='1428245060']
[quote='jungario' pid='1214066' dateline='1428223473']
Wrong forum section, advertising a discount in the free section, there is the discount section for that. Thank you.
[/quote]

I'm not advertising shit, I don't have anything to do with this course. I just found a discount coupon and since there is so much demand for this course I posted it. Here's a thought, maybe you should quit being a leech and actually pay for a course from time to time, so the Udemy instructors actually have a reason to give out free coupons.
[/quote]
Giving an information about a product, giving its price, where to find it and for how long it is on sale for, IS advertising, unless you have a new definition for it.
You can advertize about anything without "having to do" anything with it, why do you feel you have to justify yourself? That is not the point , the point is: your are posting a discount coupon in a NON discount section, I am pretty sure that who ever is interested in that course can find your coupon in the discount section,where it is meant to be, and by pointing that fact to you, that leads you to the conclusion that I am a leech? impressive logic. Let me get this straight, so if you don't BUY from the instructors they will stop giving out FREE coupons? is that what you're saying?
[/quote]
Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet Consitituer
07-10-2016, 10:40 AM
I actually bought this course when it was on sale, and I have to say it has been a brilliant asset to my career in helping me develop as a well rounded developer and marketer. I highly recommend it, free or paid!.
07-10-2016, 11:03 AM
GET ME A WORKING COUPON PLEASE! IM WILLING TO PAY $10 NP!
07-10-2016, 03:48 PM
>>>>> More free coupons please
68.gif
11-26-2016, 04:14 AM
any free coupons pls
Mobile Hustler
07-31-2019, 09:31 PM
Bump for this

7.gif