79.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-28-2015, 10:58 AM
RE:
I spoke with the instructor of the course and he would not provide any free codes at the moment. I tried... Sad
01-28-2015, 01:57 PM
RE:
Hello friends,

I'm the creator for this course and I wanted to let you know that I've generated more coupon codes for you. The coupon will bring the price down by 90%. Please understand that this course was a massive undertaking, and while I want everyone who is interested to be able to take the course, it would be great to get a little support. I think it also shows commitment and I really want anyone who takes it to be committed to the course because I think it'll make a real difference for you - it did for me.

Anyway, I've created a handful of these: https://www.udemy.com/job-ready-web-developer/?couponCode=1FORTHEFORUM

ps. I noticed someone mentioning the idea of ripping the course, and while that is out of my control, I respectfully ask that you just contact me instead and I'll help you out.

Let me know if more coupons are needed or if you guys/girls have any questions about the course.

Thanks,

Rob
01-29-2015, 01:12 AM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2015 01:16 AM by bluenose10.)
RE:
[quote='theboss787' pid='1112724' dateline='1422417436']
Hello friends,

I'm the creator for this course and I wanted to let you know that I've generated more coupon codes for you. The coupon will bring the price down by 90%. Please understand that this course was a massive undertaking, and while I want everyone who is interested to be able to take the course, it would be great to get a little support. I think it also shows commitment and I really want anyone who takes it to be committed to the course because I think it'll make a real difference for you - it did for me.

Anyway, I've created a handful of these: https://www.udemy.com/job-ready-web-developer/?couponCode=1FORTHEFORUM

ps. I noticed someone mentioning the idea of ripping the course, and while that is out of my control, I respectfully ask that you just contact me instead and I'll help you out.

Let me know if more coupons are needed or if you guys/girls have any questions about the course.

Thanks,

Rob
[/quote] OK Rob thanks for the coupon I will take you up on the offer very kind of you, im sure you have put a lot of work into this course as i watched the free videos the course certainly looks good.

Rep+..

Coupon worked a treat, hopefully the other forum members will no spend the $20 to purchase this course come on guys this is worth it.
Keep Smiling!
01-29-2015, 01:37 AM
RE:
please new coupon plzzzzzzzzz
01-29-2015, 01:39 AM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2015 01:49 AM by capitalh.)
RE:
[color=#ffff00][size=large]If you want to spend on web developement course, this is the best course "The Complete Web Developer Course - Build 14 Websites" in my opinion[/size]
[size=large]You even get 1 year of Free hosting. This course was selling at $10 during New Year sale![/size][/color]
[color=#ffff00][size=large]
[/size][/color]
[code]https://www.udemy.com/complete-web-developer-course[/code][color=#ffff00][size=large]
[/size][/color]
77.gif
01-29-2015, 04:58 AM
RE:
[quote='hussainv1' pid='1113421' dateline='1422459542']
[color=#ffff00][size=large]If you want to spend on web developement course, this is the best course "The Complete Web Developer Course - Build 14 Websites" in my opinion[/size]
[size=large]You even get 1 year of Free hosting. This course was selling at $10 during New Year sale![/size][/color]
[color=#ffff00][size=large]
[/size][/color]
[code]https://www.udemy.com/complete-web-developer-course[/code][color=#ffff00][size=large]
[/size][/color]
[/quote] Nearly choked on my lunch laughing when i read that Hussain that course your recommending i gave up on video 6 the guy did nothing but promote his own hosting.

The Become a Job-Ready Web Developer Quickly course Is a different class..

For $20 the guy is showing how to make a new career and earn great $$$$$$$
Keep Smiling!
01-29-2015, 05:29 AM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2015 05:32 AM by societic.)
RE:
You wanna be a developer?
There are plenty of free learning sites like Codecademy.
Spend some time on those sites, learn some basics and if you haven't given up yet, paying some money for a pro course won't be an issue.

Specially not $20.

But, none of these courses will ever make you a developer.
People attend to 2 year courses to become a good Javascript developer. Unless you got a natural talent...but if you do, free stuff will be enough.
01-29-2015, 05:47 AM
RE:
Wow - $20! Im in, if only to finally have a good crack at ruby/rails (still hot, a great language, lots of demand, still a shortage of able coders).
The course looks as solid as a coding bootcamp (lookup their prices!) - for a fraction of the price even at $200

Of course - it won't 'make you a developer'. But the curriculum is a good grounding...and looks like you can have something working by the end of it. Thats valuable.

If anyone is interested in becoming a jobbing developer, check out this thread on HN:

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=8954348
and his story is here.
http://elliotec.com/how-i-got-a-job-in-web-development/

Ill review on Udemy after Im out the other end (likely the weekend)

Thanks OP, Rob and BBHF
01-29-2015, 05:59 AM
RE:
It's not about if it will make you a full blown developer or not.
If you are motivated, $20 shouldn't be an issue, even if you don't have the money.

No need to ask for free coupons, especially when he's been kind enough to give such a discount.
01-29-2015, 07:24 AM
RE:
[quote='societic' pid='1113742' dateline='1422475165']
It's not about if it will make you a full blown developer or not.
If you are motivated, $20 shouldn't be an issue, even if you don't have the money.

No need to ask for free coupons, especially when he's been kind enough to give such a discount.
[/quote]Agree...the course for $20 is not a bad deal, a lot of good information within the course.
49.gif

24.gif