49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-10-2015, 01:52 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2015 01:06 AM by one.)
RE: [GET] Mastering Your Inner Game – An Owner’s Manual For Your Mind - Dr. Robert Ant...
(07-09-2015 01:38 PM)GordonShumway Wrote:  @megpite

Thanks for the links to the direct download. They are still working and I was able to grab the entire course from that site.

Interesting discussion here with some people both pro and con to the Law of Attraction mindset.

I for one am a firm believer and have see the effects in my own life. When I changed my attitude and started focusing on having clear goals in life and believing that I could get them, things started happening for me in a very positive way.

This does not mean that you can just have a goal and then sit on the sofa and eat cookies all day and expect that the Universe will deliver to your door exactly what you want. It means that you still need to be taking action. You need to be watching for things happening around you and see the opportunity that pops up that will help to bring you closer to your goals.

It means you need to work on them, keep them in your mind and pushing towards them.

Thanks for the share.

Have a Great Day.

G.S.

Since the past couple years, and reading posts like this, I've started to realize this - a lot of work and dedication involved, even to the point of lifestyle change. I think that even physical exercise, diet, and positive mindset are very important.
09-10-2017, 08:49 AM
RE: [GET] Mastering Your Inner Game – An Owner’s Manual For Your Mind - Dr. Robert Ant...
(07-10-2015 01:52 PM)one Wrote:  Since the past couple years, and reading posts like this, I've started to realize this - a lot of work and dedication involved, even to the point of lifestyle change. I think that even physical exercise, diet, and positive mindset are very important.

Thank you for the share one + rep! You are spot on with your observation.
09-10-2017, 03:53 PM
RE: [GET] Mastering Your Inner Game – An Owner’s Manual For Your Mind - Dr. Robert Anthony
one , thank you for this really valuable gem of a share...+5 rep's added.... :)

megpite, thank you for the additional link, +5 rep's added.... :)
02-27-2018, 12:12 PM
RE: [GET] Mastering Your Inner Game – An Owner’s Manual For Your Mind - Dr. Robert Anthony
MEGA Backup Link:

Code:
https://mega.nz/#F!Y7J2jYDD!Rl-D5PPJGq5duM_6f2CdKA

Size: 1.03GB
02-27-2018, 01:16 PM
THAMX TO ONE, SUNNYTRIO and ALL OTHER CONTRIBUTORS. OUT OF REPS, THO.
64.gif
12-29-2018, 01:16 PM
Great Share - MANY THANKS rep+5

In the beginning he mentions an Interview called "Reality Loops"
It's a good summary of the course and lists the contents. Its also a SALES PAGE.
Here is the link [ h t t p://www.masteringyourinnergame.com/fullinterview.html ] just remove the spaces

enjoy
11-08-2019, 03:50 PM
Great Share much Appreciated "Piccasso"

66.gif