16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-24-2018, 10:02 AM
RE: [GET] Matt Furey - Formula For Making a Fortune With Email [EXTREMLY RARE]
Thanks +Max Reps Added
05-24-2018, 10:57 AM
Megalink says "Folder unavailable"... d***, looks like I was too late... any re-ups please?
05-24-2018, 11:56 AM
I'm uploading a mirror, my internet is a little slow, but no worries, it's on its way.

For those asking, there's actually no manual that came with this course. Only the original attendees had gotten some sort of a workbook/manual.

Matt is however offering new bonuses if you buy his original course on his site, which I doubt anyone has shared anywhere yet (I could be wrong)
-How I Went from Rags to Riches on the Internet (Basically a 10-piece collection of his past $149/mo email newsletter, which to be honest, could well be his Internet Marketing Generator Newsletter, maybe he just renamed and repackaged as a bonus I'm not sure, it's available on post #20 courtesy of Theo1)
-Emails that Changed the World of Direct Marketing (Archives of his best emails. You can subscribe to his newsletter on his website, mattfurey.com I think that's the best way to see what he's doing and how he writes his emails)
05-24-2018, 12:03 PM
(05-24-2018 09:11 AM)Theo1 Wrote:  Hey just for the record that's not the manual that came with the course- I actually don't think there was a manual that came with this course, only CD's- I could be wrong, but in any case that is a cool share stasyan90, the teleseminar with Matt and Harlan- I hadn't seen it before-

And to round out out our Matt F. pdf collection, here's his book My First Million, PLUS about 8 of his secret Inner Circle email master newsletters-

Enjoy!

Code:
https://www30.zippyshare.com/v/kuphLNUI/file.html

It's Theo1 again!!!!!!!!!!

GOD abundantly bless you Sir.

I have gotten a lot of materials that have truly taught
me how to be a real, really good entreprenuer online and offline.

GOD abundantly bless you richly Sir.
05-24-2018, 12:19 PM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2018 12:21 PM by Theo1.)
(05-24-2018 12:03 PM)jubileewizzy Wrote:  
(05-24-2018 09:11 AM)Theo1 Wrote:  Hey just for the record that's not the manual that came with the course- I actually don't think there was a manual that came with this course, only CD's- I could be wrong, but in any case that is a cool share stasyan90, the teleseminar with Matt and Harlan- I hadn't seen it before-

And to round out out our Matt F. pdf collection, here's his book My First Million, PLUS about 8 of his secret Inner Circle email master newsletters-

Enjoy!

Code:
https://www30.zippyshare.com/v/kuphLNUI/file.html

It's Theo1 again!!!!!!!!!!

GOD abundantly bless you Sir.

I have gotten a lot of materials that have truly taught
me how to be a real, really good entreprenuer online and offline.

GOD abundantly bless you richly Sir.

Thanks jubileewizzy-

I'm always happy to help! Thanks to the Tsunami7 above who's putting the course back up- I'd be happy to put it up, but unfortunately I didn't label it right so I know I have it on my drives, but not sure at the moment how I labeled it lol-

I will say that although this is a course that everybody was trying to get for a number of years, I have yet to meet anyone who has actually listened to the whole course- I have a few friends who were ECSTATIC to finally get the course back in Oct- Nov 2017, and although it's been many months since it's been available, nobody I know has gotten through more than 2 CD's lol- Matt may be a phenomenal marketer, but sitting down and actually trying to get through this course is actually kind of difficult- Matt is very talented, but dynamic speaker he is NOT IMHO- LOL! In fact he kind of puts me to sleep, but that's just me- I love and respect him for what he has accomplished in the business world don't get me wrong, and of course we all have to respect his martial arts prowess...BUT...Maybe the best bet is to just load the audios onto an iPhone and drive around to get through them I don't know- OK point made!!! (Sorry Matt if you're reading this!)
23.gif
05-24-2018, 12:30 PM
(05-24-2018 12:19 PM)Theo1 Wrote:  Thanks jubileewizzy-

I'm always happy to help! Thanks to the Tsunami7 above who's putting the course back up- I'd be happy to put it up, but unfortunately I didn't label it right so I know I have it on my drives, but not sure at the moment how I labeled it lol-

I will say that although this is a course that everybody was trying to get for a number of years, I have yet to meet anyone who has actually listened to the whole course- I have a few friends who were ECSTATIC to finally get the course back in Oct- Nov 2017, and although it's been many months since it's been available, nobody I know has gotten through more than 2 CD's lol- Matt may be a phenomenal marketer, but sitting down and actually trying to get through this course is actually kind of difficult- Matt is very talented, but dynamic speaker he is NOT IMHO- LOL! In fact he kind of puts me to sleep, but that's just me- I love and respect him for what he has accomplished in the business world don't get me wrong, and of course we all have to respect his martial arts prowess...BUT...Maybe the best bet is to just load the audios onto an iPhone and drive around to get through them I don't know- OK point made!!! (Sorry Matt if you're reading this!)

Relatable lol! It takes high discipline to go through materials like these. I'm already on the 5th mp3 which I loaded on my iphone. You can speed up the audio, which I did and that cut the time tremendously.

I'm not sure how others consume their learning materials these days but it's crazy if you just sit down and consume anything today. I consume my audios while on commute, while working out, and I jot notes on my phone along the way.

Also it helps to schedule a time-table and allocated one course at a fixed period of time so you don't get overwhelmed trying to consume everything you download.
05-24-2018, 12:57 PM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2018 12:58 PM by Theo1.)
(05-24-2018 12:30 PM)tsunami7 Wrote:  
(05-24-2018 12:19 PM)Theo1 Wrote:  Thanks jubileewizzy-

Relatable lol! It takes high discipline to go through materials like these. I'm already on the 5th mp3 which I loaded on my iphone. You can speed up the audio, which I did and that cut the time tremendously.

I'm not sure how others consume their learning materials these days but it's crazy if you just sit down and consume anything today. I consume my audios while on commute, while working out, and I jot notes on my phone along the way.

Also it helps to schedule a time-table and allocated one course at a fixed period of time so you don't get overwhelmed trying to consume everything you download.

Amen! To quote Eben Pagan from his one-of-a-kind masterful and unparalleled course "Mind Control"- The World ain't what it used to be, the Mind ain't what it used to be, and SUCCESS ain't what it used to be-

And we'll add- CONSUMING INFORMATION ain't what it used to be! We have to all work THAT MUCH HARDER to control and discipline our brains, our minds, to be able to bring to the forefront the absolute FOCUS and DISCIPLINE it requires in this day and age to remain focused on ANYTHING beyond the quick 30 seconds that most people will pay attention to anything these days-

Not trying to be negative in any way, just REALISTIC-

There isn't much time for ANYONE, including ANY OF US HERE, to MARKET in an effective manner that will not just CAPTURE, but ACTUALLY "HOLD" a person's attention beyond 10-20-30 seconds- It can be done, but the old school tactics of our friends Gary Halbert, John Carlton, etc. well, let's just say that we have to bring our game to a whole new DIMENSION these days-

The 1980's, 1990's, etc. where a full page ad of golden copywriting goodness can hold and sway a customer for more than 5 minutes, those days are unfortunately, long gone- Even creating a VIDEO that will hold anyone's attention for more than 30-60 seconds is extremely difficult, well, unless, you're...like...someone...like...dare...I...say...Kim K?????

Ok done with the rant for today! Any other thoughts, opinions, criticisms?
05-24-2018, 01:12 PM
@Theo!, True talks! We all could use some entertaining (and useful) rants! :D

That's how it is today, gotta adapt and survive... or die and drown with the crowds.
05-24-2018, 02:22 PM
Ok friends, re-up of Mwaldos generous share and I added Theo1's awesome contribution of Matt's IM newsletter as well, kindly rep them please!

Download:
Code:
https://www7.zippyshare.com/v/CraYY9pq/file.html

Code:
https://www74.zippyshare.com/v/vYDiJgfU/file.html

They are to be un-zipped SEPARATELY. I only divide them into 2 separate downloads cause of zippyshare's upload size limit.

I know many of us hunted YEARS for this course, so please please PLEASE put them to good use. I'm already on my 8th mp3, I sped up the audio on my iphone via vlc, it helped tremendously.

Certain parts may be dry but do not discount them. There will be a tendency to get underwhelmed cause of the hype that built up around this course over the years, so don't cave in to that shit.

I'll be listening to it again at least 2-3 more times over the weekend and to take notes. I already had a few "hmmm" and "aha" moments that shifted the emails I was to write for next week.

So, immerse yourself, take notes and apply them to your business, or you will be doing yourself a disservice. Mad Slap
05-24-2018, 02:30 PM
GReat share - max reps to OP. Many thanks
58.gif

10.gif