23.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-10-2021, 07:23 AM
[GET] Newbie-friendly System to Earn Crypto on AutoPilot - 24/7
I've been trying out this system for the past few days, and I'm quite impressed by the results I'm getting.

It is a quantitative trading system where a Bot connects to your Binance and/or Huobi account through an API and uses your USDT funds
(stored safely in Binance and/or Huobi) to trade and make profits for you on autopilot and 24/7 based on your settings.

You need a minimum of $250 dollars to start using the system - more info on the link below:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/161jQPai...sp=sharing

REPS will be appreciated if you find it useful and profitable.
09-13-2021, 09:15 PM
RE: [GET] Newbie-friendly System to Earn Crypto on AutoPilot - 24/7
Nice tutorial. Firstly, on binance its advised you dont share your API secrete key
but in the tutorial your requested to share your private key with the bot so i need
more clarifications. secondly, i see your looking to earn referral bonus with the bot
and its not originally your product so whats your evaluation about the platfrom.
thirdly, you didnt share screenshot of your earnings so how do we know you actually
invested on the platfrom and not just seeking referal earnings.
09-14-2021, 06:30 PM
RE: [GET] Newbie-friendly System to Earn Crypto on AutoPilot - 24/7
(09-13-2021 09:15 PM)henry76 Wrote:  Nice tutorial. Firstly, on binance its advised you dont share your API secrete key
but in the tutorial your requested to share your private key with the bot so i need
more clarifications. secondly, i see your looking to earn referral bonus with the bot
and its not originally your product so whats your evaluation about the platfrom.
thirdly, you didnt share screenshot of your earnings so how do we know you actually
invested on the platfrom and not just seeking referal earnings.

I've shown the details and videos in the Telegram group. The API connection doesn't permit "withdrawal" from Binance. Only 'trading' is permitted via the API connection, so your funds and profit always remain in Binance.

66.gif