71.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

09-10-2014, 03:06 AM
RE:
Already did that ... new page .etc That´s why i mentioned that i can´t see the editor / red button anywhere! Cool
(09-10-2014 03:03 AM)Jamzman AKA Shurikn Wrote:  Go to pages and start a new page, put a title you need for that page and push that red button in left.
09-10-2014, 03:13 AM
RE:
Okay I will share my null :)

More exclusive shares! Click Here
09-10-2014, 03:15 AM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2014 03:20 AM by ☠♔ *JS* ♔☠.)
RE:
All is OK Now! Disabled all the other plugins and just keeping the SecureScan Pro!

[Image: eyPhF00.png]

[Image: NzHo4eH.png]
09-10-2014, 03:17 AM
RE:
Great :) so problem solved

More exclusive shares! Click Here
09-10-2014, 03:20 AM
RE:
can anyone help me how to use this
27.gif
09-10-2014, 03:21 AM
RE:
(09-10-2014 03:17 AM)Jamzman AKA Shurikn Wrote:  Great :) so problem solved
Yep ! Problem Solved! Cool
09-10-2014, 05:08 AM
RE:
Salespage:

Code:
http://wpprofitbuilder.com/

What Is WP Profit Builder?
WP Profit Builder is an easy to use Drag and Drop Marketing Site Creation System, which will enable you to create all kinds of marketing pages to give you unlimited opportunities to grow your online business.

It comes with over 50 templates and over 40 various icons/elements that will help you get started in creating your marketing pages. Speaking of pages, here is a just a sample of the types of pages that you can create with WP Profit Builder:
High-converting marketing pages
Means you will have the ability to create High-converting pages that you can use to market your business online and which will increase your conversations, your sales and enable you to make more money.

Lead generation pages
If you want to use the power of email marketing, you can create a professional lead generation page which will attract your visitors to optin in your page , increase your email list and you know “money is in the list”.

Authority blogs
This will make your site very high quality and respected that will make your visitors glad to land on your site and share it which will lead to making your site go viral.

JV Pages
If you have your own products and want to create an amazing JV page for your affiliates to grab the most number of super affiliates to promote your own products while making money, WP Profit Builder will create the awesome JV page for you.

Sales Pages
You will be able to create high converting sales page, which will attract your visitors and make them buy your promoted products.

Webinar Pages
You will be able to create webinar pages, benefit from using the power of marketing online events and reach to high amount of targeted audience from all over the world while growing your business.

About Me Pages
You will create the about me page where you can reveal your personality, deep the relationship between you and your site’s visitors and inspire them to communicate with you.

Review Pages
If you are an affiliate who write reviews for your promoted products, you will have the ability to create comprehensive and great review pages to build your online reputation and increase your business.

and also…
Member Sites, Launch Pages, Social Gates, Optin Pages, Coming Soon Pages, Bonus Pages, Upsell Pages, Local Marketing Pages, E Commerce Sites, Training Series
Thanks OP +rep
[Image: nPaFfhJ.gif]
09-10-2014, 05:46 AM
RE:
Thanks for uploading this bad ass plugin for Wordpress. This really seems like it will help increase EPC quite a lot.
09-10-2014, 05:56 AM
RE:
Good gracious me...it hasn't even been launched yet. No wonder the tutorial videos are not available yet...or anyone got those?
09-10-2014, 06:15 AM
RE:
Sorry to ask. What is the default password ? i tried many pwds to unzip the files but without success.
Thank you
19.gif
Closed

36.gif