52.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-27-2019, 10:30 AM
RE: [GET] - Queen Trade Pro (997$) - Formula To Winning 97% of Your Trades
(04-27-2019 05:59 AM)grert Wrote:  
(04-27-2019 12:40 AM)Homel Wrote:  
(04-26-2019 05:44 AM)grert Wrote:  People should read the whole thread. The vendor does not trade this system. She only sells it. That is because it does not work. All trades shown in the video I saw were on demo only and cherry picked. You could clearly see she had dozens other trades on demo which probably failed.

You Only assume she's using DEMO without showing us a proof image. This is Not helping. If you can see the DEMO proof, please SHOW us what you see. ( post it here)

I wrote what I saw earlier and you can check this for yourself every time she logs into her email account. But since you doubt what I said, I went back and took some screenshots.

Below she logs into her account and for some inexplicable reason she blurs the part where it should say where the email came from: demo or real. Why blur it? Notice how many other trades she has? That is why I am saying she cherry picks them, even on demo.

[Image: 69id1i.png]

Below here a screenshot from my email account after I took a few demo trades. As you can see "demo" is clearly visible. I have no reason to blur anything out. So why does she?

[Image: 29krzas.png]

Thank you for providing the DEMO proof. I never doubted your statements. I'm just sick and tired of people criticizing trashing free courses without Proof. " Documentation beats Conversation". but you finally did it. I truly appreciated your time and effort for posting.

By the way i got the course too, not many videos and i agree she Only wants to sell and disappear :) lol, But Tell me Which modules did you get the screenshots from ?? i want to see for myself.
04-27-2019, 06:55 PM
(04-27-2019 10:30 AM)Homel Wrote:  
(04-26-2019 05:44 AM)grert Wrote:  People should read the whole thread. The vendor does not trade this system. She only sells it. That is because it does not work. All trades shown in the video I saw were on demo only and cherry picked. You could clearly see she had dozens other trades on demo which probably failed.

You Only assume she's using DEMO without showing us a proof image. This is Not helping. If you can see the DEMO proof, please SHOW us what you see. ( post it here)

I wrote what I saw earlier and you can check this for yourself every time she logs into her email account. But since you doubt what I said, I went back and took some screenshots.

Below she logs into her account and for some inexplicable reason she blurs the part where it should say where the email came from: demo or real. Why blur it? Notice how many other trades she has? That is why I am saying she cherry picks them, even on demo.

Below here a screenshot from my email account after I took a few demo trades. As you can see "demo" is clearly visible. I have no reason to blur anything out. So why does she?

Thank you for providing the DEMO proof. I never doubted your statements. I'm just sick and tired of people criticizing trashing free courses without Proof. " Documentation beats Conversation". but you finally did it. I truly appreciated your time and effort for posting.

By the way i got the course too, not many videos and i agree she Only wants to sell and disappear :) lol, But Tell me Which modules did you get the screenshots from ?? i want to see for myself.

You are welcome and thanks for the kind words.

There is an example of her bad editing in Module 2 of every video not just the one I posted.

Video 1. She does not blur the demo part but it's clipped. See this 10 minutes 35 seconds in.

Video 2. The clip I screenshotted. She blurs the demo text. 12:26 mark.

Video 3. At 6:24. She clips out demo from the emails. She blurs the heading of the email which would probably show demo.
04-27-2019, 11:55 PM
(04-27-2019 06:55 PM)grert Wrote:  
(04-27-2019 10:30 AM)Homel Wrote:  

You are welcome and thanks for the kind words.

There is an example of her bad editing in Module 2 of every video not just the one I posted.

Video 1. She does not blur the demo part but it's clipped. See this 10 minutes 35 seconds in.

Video 2. The clip I screenshotted. She blurs the demo text. 12:26 mark.

Video 3. At 6:24. She clips out demo from the emails. She blurs the heading of the email which would probably show demo.

woooow unbelieeeeeeveable !!! You are So..So Right omg ( What's with the blur?..) This is obvious She uses DEMO for Promo Proof lol. All the videos are SO Robotic Bogus. She can't Trade let along Educate Nadex to Real people. Shame on her !!! She is definitely a FRAUD.

PS: Can you believe this.. she even said "Once you buy ($997) and exposed to her course, it's automatic NO Refund Smh wtf lol "

77.gif