29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-15-2012, 12:36 PM
[GET] Rebrandable Software With Giveaway Rights -- List Building, Flippa and More
[Image: 1_WSO_new.png]

No More Dealing With Source Code While Trying To Figure Out What Theme "yoo_milk_wp" (Example) Is And Where You Can Buy Or Download It. This Adobe Air Software That Works On Windows And Mac Computers Will Decipher Theme Code Names And Will Help You Poinpoint Where To Get The Theme In Question.

As a web developer, I wanted a tool that helped me quickly determine a Wordpress website's theme without having to dig through source code and try to figure out what theme "yoo_milk_wp" or " simple-gray" (for example) was and where to go to get that specific theme. If I found an Amazon site with a nice review layout, I wanted to know how to get that theme. If I found an adsense site with, what I believed had a killer CTR layout, I wanted to know the theme. If I found a smooth looking ecommerce theme, again...I wanted to know the theme.

For someone with web development knowledge, you know that this process requires you to go into the source code and then figure out what the source code is telling you. When the source code tells you the theme is "easy-212", you need to then pinpoint what that theme is and where you can get it.

This tool does exactly this -- it will decipher the theme name within the code and tell you where to get the theme without you having to go through any messy code yourself.

For those without web development knowledge, WPThemeCheck allows them to efficiently determine themes without having to dig through source code themselves.

The YouTube video at the end of this thread will allow you to see the full functionality and ease of this software in action.

I talked to a team of experts of a way to streamline this process entire process of determining a theme and then figuring out where to get the theme in the form of a piece of software that was Windows and Mac compliant. The result was a smooth, nice and efficient piece of software that I use myself as an efficiency internet marketing tool.

But, instead of selling it just "as is", I wanted to bump up the stakes a little bit by offering this product for more than just an efficient internet marketing / web development tool -- I wanted to offer multiple profit opportunities for those who couldn't even care about what this tool is meant for.

Let's take a look...

[Image: 2_WSO.png]

For those of you who purchase the developer's license or pro version of WPThemeCheck, you will have access to a killer software that you can give away to build your list. Go away from the crowd who give away re-hashed PLR ebooks as incentives for list building and give away a smooth looking and unique piece of software instead or combined with the ebook and watch your opt in rates explode!

For those who opt for the developer's version of WPThemeCheck, I will even compile your own version of this software with your own logo, background and icon. Not only this, but you can incorporate your own affiliate codes into the software so that, when someone uses your software and clicks a link, you send them directly to your affiliate link.

Just imagine, building a list of internet marketers by distributing software that not only helps your list, but also passes on many different affiliate links of yours!

[Image: 3_WSO.png]

Like we discussed in profit idea #1, the distributor would purchase the developer's version of this software and distribute the software in order to pass their affiliate codes as broad as possible. Think about the profit potential for distributing software packed with your affiliate codes to 100 users, 1000 users, 10,000 users...

With WordPress themes sometimes paying $50+ to their affiliates per conversion, there is a lot of money that can be made through this strategy alone.

[Image: 4_WSO.png]

The flipper will be the one who is looking for a turnkey site that is different than the standard turnkey sites that we see day in and day out on Flippa -- the reseller websites, the movie websites, etc.

Just think...what would a sales website linked to software sell for on Flippa? What if you had already brought in revenue or build a list of 100, 200, 1000 customers to go with the website? Now we're talking...

As a flippa friendly seller, I will offer free developer's license transfer rights to the new owner so that you don't have to double your purchases to sell the rights to this software.

Now That We Have Discussed Just A Few Of The Profit Opportunities, Let's Get Into The Nuts And Bolts Of This Software And How It Works...

[Image: 6_WSO.png]

WPThemeCheck is an efficient piece of software that quickly helps you determine what wordpress theme is used for a wordpress website that you find across the internet. With over 1600 themes in our database, there is a good chance that this software will not only locate the theme used on the website that you check, but it can also direct you to the theme website so that you can purchase it directly from the developer.

[Image: btncmbo_19417.png]

[Image: 7_WSO.png]

If you want the ability to resell or giveaway WPThemeCheck, the Pro version is for you. Give this version away, sell it for $1 or $100. Add it as a bonus to your next WSO or as an incentive to build your list. The choice is up to you.

[Image: btncmbo_19418.png]

[Image: 5_WSO.png]

The developer's license is the top of the line license. For those of you who want to re-brand your software and input your affiliate codes, this license is for you.

To explain, you will take the pro license of this software and I will personally compile your own version of this software with your own logo, background image, icon and software name. I will then pass on the ability for you to set your own affiliate codes on this software so that you get paid for the clicks that come from this software.

Want to password protect your software or do you want your software unlocked? For those who own Digital Access Pass, you can even lock your software to the members of your website. If you don't want to do this, no problem -- I will pass you an unlocked version of the software.

NOTE: With the developer's version, I will need you to send me three simple graphics so that I can physically compile your own software for you. I will help you through this in the members area.

[Image: btncmbo_19419.png]

VIDEO FOR WPTHEMECHECK

Salespage
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/635163-rebrandable-software-giveaway-rights-list-building-flippa-more.html

Direct Download
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.wpthemecheck.com/members-home/wpthemecheck-download/

Please MIRROR!!! Wink
07-15-2012, 12:37 PM
[GET] Rebrandable Software With Giveaway Rights -- List Building, Flippa and More
[Image: FAQs_WSO.png]

1. Do you offer master resell rights?
No, you will only get resell rights to either software you purchase. What this means is that your customers will not be able to resell your software. There is an exception for those selling on Flippa. If you sell on Flippa with the developer's license, you may pass ownership of your developer's license on to the new owner for free (just let me know and I will make the change).

2. Who makes the graphics for the developer's license? This will be up to you. I will give you the dimensions for the graphics (logo, icon and background). You can either do it yourself (I provide you with a 20 minute crash course on making your own graphics with Photoshop for those with basic knowledge) or you can outsource to Fiverr or Odesk.

3. How can I password protect my developer's license? You will need to have Digital Access Pass. We will then link the software to your membership. However, I need to make sure that your membership page and login page have specific URLs assigned per the software's specifics. For those without Digital Access Pass, but are interested in purchasing, I will offer some bonuses inside the software purchase page for those who purchase through my link.

4. Do I need to password protect the developer's license? No. I can give you an unlocked version. This will likely be the more popular option.

5. Once I get the graphics to you, what happens? I will need 72 hours to produce your re-branded software. This is because I manually compile your own version of the software that you can then distribute.

6. Can I edit any of the software myself? If you have the developer's license, you will self host all of the themes connected to the software as well as the recommended themes. What this means is that you can change / edit / add / remove any of these themes or links as you wish.

7. How do you deal with updates? The software is simple and shouldn't need many updates (if any). However, if updates are made, they will be given free of charge to all versions except for the developer's version. The Developer's version will receive updates free of charge for the first 6 months -- I will mail your new version directly to you. After that, updates released across all versions will be optional upgrades for the developer's version at a minimal charge of $10 / upgrade. I will periodically also give you access to larger databases of themes to add to your database.

8. What if I want to brand my software a second time? If you are changing the graphics on the main software (linked to the same website and same software name), you may do so at $20 / upgrade. If you are looking for a second brand entirely, you will need to purchase another license.

9. How many brands is the developer's license good for? It is good for 1 brand only. If you want additional brands, you will need to purchase more.

10. What is your return policy?
30 days for the basic version, no refund for the pro version and a 10 day refund for the developer's version as long as you haven't submitted the graphics. Once you submit the graphics, I will need to spend time and money to compile your software.

11. How will you prevent saturation? I will limit the WSO sales for each versions to 200 sales or 14 days -- whichever comes last.

12. Can I upgrade to a higher version after purchasing the basic or developer's version? Sort of. What I can do is refund your purchase of the lower version upon purchase of a higher version if you'd like to take this path.

13. What is your contact e-mail address?
"info@wpthemecheck.com"

14. Are there any OTOs? Nope. I decided to lay out all versions here for your choosing rather than deal with OTOs.

15. Does this work on a Mac computer? Yes, this is build with Adobe Air. This will work on any computer that has Adobe Air on it (you may download for free).

16. Can't I just check the view source code for the theme? Yes, if you know where to look, this is the long process and this is how I used to do it. However, you run into issues when you are trying to figure out what theme "easy" is. This program helps you pinpoint the exact theme and sends you to the location you need to go to download or buy the theme.
07-15-2012, 12:51 PM
Thanks! Just download the software!
07-15-2012, 01:00 PM
At first i was confused then figured out the download link was on post#1 below. Thanks!
Find my thread useful? Wink
Check my other threads Heart -->click<-- Heart
07-15-2012, 01:17 PM
It requires Username and password to work.
Anyone can share the sign up page or login details?
anyway thanks to OP for find this.
33.gif
07-15-2012, 06:19 PM
Mirror:

[hide]http://mir.cr/1CEBHFP1[/hide]
07-15-2012, 08:01 PM
Hi,

For sure, I think you will need login details.
I've checked the connection traffic and it looks like there is much back-end stuff going off, so it seems not just a simple activation email/login etc.
So I expect you will need to be able to log-in everytime to their back-end services to use this

Si
12-11-2012, 11:11 AM
RE:
please send paste user name . the password is correct but no login without username. thank you.
02-05-2014, 07:07 PM
RE: [GET] Rebrandable Software With Giveaway Rights -- List Building, Flippa and More
Hello,

Thank you for the share. The link is down, can you please, re-upload.

Thank you.
02-05-2014, 09:15 PM
RE:
I bought the single license a long time ago. when i checked recently, the program no longer works. One of those wasted money incidents
15.gif

16.gif