31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-24-2022, 03:03 AM
RE: [GET] Royalty Hero by Sean Dollwet
Same website, interesting Articles and Podcast :

https://kindlepreneur.com/blog/

https://kindlepreneur.com/podcast/
10-27-2022, 09:56 AM
Thanks for the share OP. Can anyone who has been through the course please tell me if you think the course is any good?
10-29-2022, 03:07 AM
@sammiefields22: Hopefully, you will get a reply from someone here who has gone through the program --- either in a post or in a PM.

Until then, did you notice that the sales page link in the OP goes to a short presentation of the product but it offers LOTS of testimonials (and reviews) at the bottom of the page?

I know how difficult it is to trust "customer feedback" that simply reads: "Great course!" "Worth every penny I paid!" or "This marketer is a good guy!"; so another way to look for more in-depth testimonials is to Google the name of the product or the product's website (sales page) along with the keyword: testimonials.

I would use the word "testimonials" instead of "reviews" because you're looking for feedback from people who have gone through (or are still working through) the course materials who can offer their honest opinions about the content and whether they feel the course is useful.

Most reviews are simply overviews of what is already covered in the marketer's sales page. And sadly, most review sites are affiliate mini sales sites intended to sell you the product at their benefit (profit) so you can expect glowing words that extol the virtues of the product. Even if the title of the post appears to be balanced (ex: Don't Buy XYZ Until You Read This!), it's all a sham. Headlines like that are designed to make you stop in your tracks and the rest of the page is devoted to telling you why you SHOULD buy --- and be sure to click the BUY NOW button on that page, embedded with their affiliate link.

There's nothing wrong with being an affiliate but to demonstrate how little affiliate marketers "think outside the box," they grab whatever they feel is working for someone else and adopt that as their own. Could work --- but oftentimes, it's a big mistake because it's over-used, trite and not effective anymore.

Have you ever typed the phrase: Don't Buy This Until You' Read This in a search engine to see how many results you get? I did and below you can see over 8 million returns. That phrase is an over-used gimmick to draw clicks and get eyes on many affiliates review sites.

[Image: 8fc48c883338bf6eff0d8d9df45c4ead.png]

Here is an example of customer feedback you can use (and some that's useless) if you're looking to decide whether to buy Royalty Hero:

[Image: d7bff7e504518dbdbd481160bcfb4eca.png]

But also be aware that just because one person feels a course is "the best thing since sliced bread!" --- it might not be good for YOU. It's good to hear feedback from a wide assortment of "views" (which is why I spend a lot of time reading Amazon.com testimonials before I decide to buy) but in the end, it's all subjective and should be based on your own skill-set, level of experience, abilities, etc. For example, a course designed to make you rich as a "dealer" negotiating "Finders Fees" between two partners would be "great" for a Type A personality or someone with strong interpersonal skills whereas someone more introverted who is better with "things" than "people" could do well but would have a harder time because of the requirements called for in this line of work. It's the same course so they are getting the same instruction but how they employ this knowledge (based on their talents, etc.) determines their success.

It's recommended you let other people's feedback "inform" but not "decide" what's best for YOU.

While you are waiting, I hope this helps.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
10-31-2022, 09:03 PM
Thanks Layna61524, much appreciated.

I tried going through the course, but the audio is poor quality and you can't watch it at anything more than 1x speed, because you get big chunks of no sound.

Since I've no reason to believe that this course is any good, I'd rather go through another one that I can watch at 1.5x speed.

I went through week 1 and the first 4 videos of week 2, and so far the only useful bit of information was that you should increase customer lifetime value by releasing multiple books in the same niche, and also by getting the customer's email so you can add in affiliate marketing and sales of other types of products. Once you have a high lifetime customer value, you can then spend more on amazon ads.

He highly recommends Publisher Rocket for keyword research, but I like that he admits it's not accurate and hasn't so far tried to sell it through his affiliate link. I tried publisher rocket for 30 days and got a refund, because the keyword data seems almost completely random, and you are better off relying on data directly from amazon, namely whether or not multiple similar keywords come up on amazon search suggestions, and if there are low BSR products when you search for the keyword.
12-27-2022, 06:14 AM
Thank you for the share. Reps given!
15.gif
05-07-2023, 08:19 AM
Thank you for sharing this short intro about Sean and the file.
There is more money to teach than to actually do it, I guess :)

(08-13-2022 03:44 AM)jcw11986 Wrote:  Sean Dollwet has had a KDP YT channel for a while now.

He was part of the group of IMers that learned about KDP from an Italian IMer.

They included The Mikkelsen Twins (who Dane McBeth worked for before he started his course and YT channel), Emeka Ossai (who has his own course) and a bunch of other people- some who concentrated fully on KDP (Ollie El-Gorr stoped promting his "blurbs" course and has gone full on into books on finance and investing) and some who got banned from kindle for life (the Twins got banned, started selling how to and I *think* have accounts again in LLC/family names but are making a fortune on selling their course... last check it was 2000+ members at between $1-5k a go!).

This is Sean's Royalty Hero Course that is/was selling for $2000

Sales Page
https://kindlepreneur.com/royalty-hero/

Download
https://mega.nz/folder/ok0DAIzJ#64pBAf_adcaUEsX0DwB40w
05-07-2023, 04:26 PM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2023 12:58 AM by problogger99.)
Greatttttt
05-21-2023, 09:12 PM
awesome share... Reps added
06-05-2023, 10:03 PM
much love mate thanks
03-31-2024, 11:38 AM
[GET] Sean Dollwet – Royalty Hero 2024 - 2025 ($1,997.00)
52.gif

33.gif