59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-27-2016, 12:01 PM
RE: [GET] SkillShare Lifestyle - Make a Living Creating Courses + Case Study
Hey howard, I loved the course.Its a super simple step step course.
Just wanted to know that how you Get a 100% Trending Rate for your course.You said you get all your courses trending.Does that happen automatically or one needs to do something special for that ? Please explain.
03-27-2016, 05:33 PM
If you can get atleast 25 students for your course (in short time) , it will automatically go into Trending :)

[quote='theking' pid='1648935' dateline='1459044085']
Hey howard, I loved the course.Its a super simple step step course.
Just wanted to know that how you Get a 100% Trending Rate for your course.You said you get all your courses trending.Does that happen automatically or one needs to do something special for that ? Please explain.
[/quote]
03-27-2016, 07:52 PM
Don't be "FOOLED" by this guy !
Only reason is sharing "SPAMING" is free crap course here,is to get more "NOOB" signup hoping to make more sell !
Check this video you will see what i'm talking about !

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXSvu2AvU28[/video]
[color=#32CD32]Link In case the video get deleted :[/color]
http://sendvid.com/d6puqu38
03-27-2016, 09:35 PM
Hey talkshitgethit,

That's for Udemy -totally different.

It's cute though
03-27-2016, 11:34 PM
[u]Smart People Know Who You Are![/u]

Only "DESPERATE NOOB" fail for you "SHIT"!
76.gif
04-01-2016, 07:28 PM
I See That You Like To Talk Like Little Girl[color=#FF1493] "It's cute though","It's cute THAT" ![/color]
So I Made Nice [color=#FF69B4]"Cute GIF OF Your PIC" For "Little Girl Like you"![/color]
I Get Inspired ,When I See [color=#FF69B4]Little Pussy Talk ![/color]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/4xhRcFh.gif[/img]

You Can Even Make "A Case Study ?! OF THIS "Cute GIF" !

SkillShare Lifestyle HOW TO TALK LIKE LITTLE PUSSY Case Study !
OR
Udemy Make a Living TALKING LIKE CUTE LITTLE PUSSY Case Study !
OR
Udemy HOW TO NOT GET BUSTED FOR CUTE LITTLE GIRL ONLY Case Study !

[color=#FF0000]YOU WILL MAKE PROBABLY 100 OF 1000 SIGNUP AND BANK HARD ONE THIS ONE ![/color]

I Hope You Gone Like It ,IF NOT LET ME KNOW !
I WILL MAKE A NEW ONE FOR YOU AS YOU WISH !...

To All BBHF REAL Femmale Member NO OFFENSE INTENDED TO YOU !
Respect ...
04-05-2016, 08:34 AM
What is wrong with you haha please do crawl back in your hole
04-05-2016, 08:50 AM
[quote='talkshitgethit' pid='1649266' dateline='1459072370']
Don't be "FOOLED" by this guy !
Only reason is sharing "SPAMING" is free crap course here,is to get more "NOOB" signup hoping to make more sell !

[/quote]

SOOOOOO..... What's wrong with that???

What have you provided to this community DUDE, to come in here to provoque this guy providing valuable stuff for whatever level of knowledge, even NOOB?

What's your problem, jealousy? PLEASE get lost if this is the only shit you can contribute here... loser... Mad Slap
04-05-2016, 10:44 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2016 10:47 AM by WorldWarrior.)
[b]This is unacceptable practice[/b] and what pisses me off any time I see such behavior.

[b]I don't know the person you are trying to damage their reputation and I don't know you either. That not withstanding, this is totally uncalled for.[/b]

[b]Do you realize that you are making comments and remarks that are [color=#FF0000]SEXIST, HOMOPHOBIC, OVERALL OFFENSIVE[/color] and [color=#FF0000]RUDE?[/color] [/b] And then you appeal to [i]female members not to take offense?[/i] To a blatantly [i]sexist[/i] set of comments?

Don't you realize that what you've done is like making a [b]RACIST[/b] or [b]RELIGIOUSLY OFFENSIVE REMARK[/b] and then asking people who would naturally be offended not to take offense so you can please yourself. We don't need that here.

This forum is for [b]smart entrepreneurs[/b] to develop and hone their skills irrespective of who they are and what you appear to be doing is making a blatant attack on someone who is doing nothing that breaks any rules or offends anyone.

If you feel the fellow member is doing something wrong then report their post to the moderators. There is functionality to do that right here within the thread. There is no need to take the approach that is like that of an immature teenager.

This type of behavior is what has caused the demise of many other BH forums that used to be great meeting points for IMers of all levels and I'll be damned if I'm going to sit by and see BBHF, one of the few left standing that I personally believe in, go to shit because people exhibit bad social behavior.

I'm not on anyone's side in these types of matters, I simply want to help maintain the quality of this place...and please, don't even try to take me on.

I reckon you should do the right thing and either report the thread as a sign of civilized behavior, have it out in private with the person who is showing people how to use feasible entrepreneurial tactics that don't seem to violate the rules ([i]to my knowledge[/i]) or just accept that some people are action takers who are more skilled and want to share their knowledge for free.

WW

[quote='talkshitgethit' pid='1655809' dateline='1459502938']
I See That You Like To Talk Like Little Girl[color=#FF1493] "It's cute though","It's cute THAT" ![/color]
So I Made Nice [color=#FF69B4]"Cute GIF OF Your PIC" For "Little Girl Like you"![/color]
I Get Inspired ,When I See [color=#FF69B4]Little Pussy Talk ![/color]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/4xhRcFh.gif[/img]

You Can Even Make "A Case Study ?! OF THIS "Cute GIF" !

SkillShare Lifestyle HOW TO TALK LIKE LITTLE PUSSY Case Study !
OR
Udemy Make a Living TALKING LIKE CUTE LITTLE PUSSY Case Study !
OR
Udemy HOW TO NOT GET BUSTED FOR CUTE LITTLE GIRL ONLY Case Study !

[color=#FF0000]YOU WILL MAKE PROBABLY 100 OF 1000 SIGNUP AND BANK HARD ONE THIS ONE ![/color]

I Hope You Gone Like It ,IF NOT LET ME KNOW !
I WILL MAKE A NEW ONE FOR YOU AS YOU WISH !...

To All BBHF REAL Femmale Member NO OFFENSE INTENDED TO YOU !
Respect ...
[/quote]
04-05-2016, 11:30 AM
You think this howard guy is trying to help? Think again.

He's not sharing this course because he's such a great guy. Just go to his courses and check to see how many of his students' questions he has responded to.

The more people and followers he gets, the more $$$ he makes.

Unlike Udemy, where you get paid per course you sell, Skillshare pays on how many people have enrolled in your class. The more people are enrolled in your Skillshare class, the more of the Skillshare pot you get and of course your Tuts start "Trending" and all that...

So don't be so quick to sing the praises of these guys giving you a link to their Skillshare course. They are helping themselves more than this community.

Not saying this should stop, but these types of shares should be moved to the "[url=http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Self-Promotion-Referral-Affiliate-Offers]Self Promotion[/url]" threads since that's what it really is.
61.gif

79.gif