10.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-03-2021, 11:28 AM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2021 09:22 AM by bbhmogul.)
[GET] Tej Dosa Letters - Issue #1-34
Been a while since posting anything... so why not make it a good one?

As the title says this file is contains the Tej Dosa Letters... it's everything up to Aug-2021.

Code:
GONE... seems no one liked this so it's over. Admins/mods feel free to delete this thread.

Get it while it's hot... usual pw.

And make some mirrors to keep this alive.

Enjoy
09-07-2021, 11:58 AM
RE: [GET] Tej Dosa Letters - Issue #1-34
@bbhmogul

I liked this.... Left you reps. Before I comment, I like to check out the DL so I have something constructive to say about it.

There is a lot of material in these newsletters, so I have not gotten too far in to it so far. Tej starts off the set with a 30 Day copywriting challenge for those of us that are wanting to get into this niche area.

The challenge is a good one. It will push you to rapidly gain skills that can make you money. The thing is, it will take work and that is something that I find most people are not willing to do a lot of.

Years ago, I did something similar that Gary Halbert said people should do if they want to learn to be copywriters.

He had you take out a notebook and write by hand the sales letters from his collection. You had to do this over and over again while also reading a number of books he recommended.

Was not an easy task.

I pulled a small group together that wanted to learn this and we agreed that we would all do this for 30 days...

Was not long before people started to drop out like flies. Everyone has an excuse... By the end, I was the last one standing.

30 days... Not a long time, but it changed my life...

So, it takes effort. Like any worthwhile thing, you got to put the time in and do the work.

You have got to set goals and stick to them and just never give up.

If you can learn to do that, you can accomplish just about anything.

Is it easy? No.

Will you face challenges and roadblocks? Yes.

Will you make it to the end? Only you can answer that, but most likely not. Sad, but I find that is the case with most of the people I work with.

So, the Tej share is a good one. It is "Potential" energy. It only has value if you read it and DO IT.

Cheers,

G.S.
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
09-08-2021, 05:50 AM
@bbhmogul Thanks for share and G.S. for the review...

never heard of Tej Dosa b4 ...interesting guy, i sure would like to study these letters, but no links any chance of a reup ? TIA.

btw, give you both reps as a bribe lol! 9giggle
09-08-2021, 09:57 PM
@GordonShumway - thanks for the reps and comment. I hope you get some value from them. Agreed, like anything, to get the value you have to put in the action.
09-09-2021, 11:24 PM
Missed it. Any reup? I'm currently working through Ian Stanley's handcopying emails, also 30 days.
I shared it here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...an+Stanley

Cheers!
63.gif
09-10-2021, 07:57 AM
Missed this too :( Hope someone made a mirror. Planning to subscribe to Tej's newsletter next month.
09-10-2021, 04:43 PM
Re-up:

Magic Button :
Code:
https://www115.zippyshare.com/v/F5icMuG2/file.html
09-16-2021, 06:38 AM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2021 07:16 AM by LeggyAnita.)
ALL

@bbhmogul kindly gave me a link, if this goes down, i'll re-up with Tej's other stuff (177MB)
11-07-2021, 06:34 AM
Can you please share the ian stanley's 80/20 email course ?
11-07-2021, 07:47 AM
Hey I can't seem to access the one i downloaded. Can you help with a Mega link or another link entirely?
56.gif

44.gif