6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-26-2023, 02:42 PM
Lightbulb RE: [GET] The Fastest and Easiest Way to Profit DAILY With Crypto in 2023-Newbie Friendly
@Jannybee:
Thanks again for your replies - though they are needlessly defensive IMO.

Please pardon my skepticism - it comes of exposure to many really attractive scams - some of which I did fall for...sadly.
Learnings like that teach one to be careful and attentive.

My own points and replies to your comments=>
1 - This thing is very pitchy and the daily emails are always marked as spam;

2 - Their maintenance fee amounts to 'pay me to pay you'...maybe;

3 - I did their email verification, but the site wants it done again and again;

4 - I did not PM you 'cuz I wanted to see it just as-is 1st - but frankly when you saw me join with your referral you could have PM'd me, but did not;

5 - YES, crypto things want KYC, but each is different and these folks are DEMANDING far too deep of highly personal info, WAY too soon - no other crypto I've looked into has done their KYC at the very start, nor have any been so invasive as this place is.

You said:
Quote:...it's not a ponzi, it doesn't matter if you are the first or the last.

Have you been well exposed to MLM schemes before ??
They all look about like this, and 99% of them end up being cash-sucks for their members to fall for.

And along those lines - Watcher30 (reply #9) shared a link to a very revealing article AND COMMENT Thanks :
Code:
https://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/crypto-family-review-scam-promoters-launch-own-ponzi/

This quote from it sums things up rather well IMO:

Quote:Crypto Family and Katic being based out of Dubai is not a coincidence.
Dubai is the MLM crime capital of the world.

And finally, back to you Jannybee:

Quote:I appreciate your feedback, but I don't like throwing the negative light on the project, especially when you haven't done your diligence in it. Maybe my reply is a bit harsh and direct. I really want to help people with this and negativity will turn them off before they even see what is this for themselves. I hope you now have all the answers and can see the positive side of all this.

Many people enduring today's world are in more dire need than ever in their lives before - which makes this the PERFECT time to scrape small amounts from large numbers of people who have fallen into HOPIUM addictions.

I am NOT at all tempted by the HOPIUM after being ripped off in so many different ways in my lifetime.

Starting free is very good...buying in ONCE for $24 is easy enough - and even being forced to pay $10/year to withdraw COULD be tolerable, BUT=>

Anyone who fully fills in this thing's KYC is just BEGGING for ID theft at the very least and then could easily get robbed of their $$ besides.

Unless there is really solid proof forthcoming of this being fully functional AND truly trustworthy - this is what I see and will stand by.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
04-26-2023, 08:44 PM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2023 09:05 PM by jannybee.)
RE: [GET] The Fastest and Easiest Way to Profit DAILY With Crypto in 2023-Newbie Friendly
(04-26-2023 05:25 AM)watcher30 Wrote:  Crypto Family is a ponzi scheme run by notorious scammers Nebojsa Katic and Damir Topic. To the OP, I hope you have not invested too much money into this project and I would advise you to withdraw your funds as soon as possible - if you still can. Everyone else should give this 'opportunity' a wide berth, because it will inevitably collapse sooner or later. You have been warned!

https://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/crypto...own-ponzi/

Thank you for your warning.

This review is based on old information and there are several claims in it that are not true.

I mentioned in previous replies that they had a few months of turmoil and that the project developed and completely changed in the meantime. So the info on the link you gave is old and misleading. It would be good if the author followed up with the project and gave it a fair review. He should really look into the definition of MLM and ponzi scheme, because clearly he does not know what he is talking about regarding CF.

MLM = multi level marketing. CF does have an affiliate program (1 tier), that's it. It's optional and your NFT earnings do not come from it.

Ponzi scheme = feeds of the money of new member investors. As long as new people are coming in and the money is coming in, existing members are paid.

Again, CF profits do not come from new members. They come from mining, gold and other services they provide. All is written in White paper in OP.

At the moment they are airdroping the Family Token. It's all happening and no one lost anything like the author is claiming in your link (the graph). Maybe he purpusefully disregarded the info that there was a huge safety error made by the programer of the first smart contract that caused the problems and they needed to shut it down and make a new Sc that is now approved by Certik and no investment is lost.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Every one has the right to decide for themselves. You should always do your own research! I did mine and I firmly believe in the project as it is now. But only time will tell, right?
04-26-2023, 09:01 PM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2023 09:02 PM by jannybee.)
RE: [GET] The Fastest and Easiest Way to Profit DAILY With Crypto in 2023-Newbie Friendly
(04-26-2023 02:42 PM)Lumos Wrote:  @Jannybee:
Thanks again for your replies - though they are needlessly defensive IMO.

Please pardon my skepticism - it comes of exposure to many really attractive scams - some of which I did fall for...sadly.
Learnings like that teach one to be careful and attentive.

My own points and replies to your comments=>
1 - This thing is very pitchy and the daily emails are always marked as spam;

2 - Their maintenance fee amounts to 'pay me to pay you'...maybe;

3 - I did their email verification, but the site wants it done again and again;

4 - I did not PM you 'cuz I wanted to see it just as-is 1st - but frankly when you saw me join with your referral you could have PM'd me, but did not;

5 - YES, crypto things want KYC, but each is different and these folks are DEMANDING far too deep of highly personal info, WAY too soon - no other crypto I've looked into has done their KYC at the very start, nor have any been so invasive as this place is.

You said:
Quote:...it's not a ponzi, it doesn't matter if you are the first or the last.

Have you been well exposed to MLM schemes before ??
They all look about like this, and 99% of them end up being cash-sucks for their members to fall for.

And along those lines - Watcher30 (reply #9) shared a link to a very revealing article AND COMMENT Thanks :
Code:
https://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/crypto-family-review-scam-promoters-launch-own-ponzi/

This quote from it sums things up rather well IMO:

Quote:Crypto Family and Katic being based out of Dubai is not a coincidence.
Dubai is the MLM crime capital of the world.

And finally, back to you Jannybee:

Quote:I appreciate your feedback, but I don't like throwing the negative light on the project, especially when you haven't done your diligence in it. Maybe my reply is a bit harsh and direct. I really want to help people with this and negativity will turn them off before they even see what is this for themselves. I hope you now have all the answers and can see the positive side of all this.

Many people enduring today's world are in more dire need than ever in their lives before - which makes this the PERFECT time to scrape small amounts from large numbers of people who have fallen into HOPIUM addictions.

I am NOT at all tempted by the HOPIUM after being ripped off in so many different ways in my lifetime.

Starting free is very good...buying in ONCE for $24 is easy enough - and even being forced to pay $10/year to withdraw COULD be tolerable, BUT=>

Anyone who fully fills in this thing's KYC is just BEGGING for ID theft at the very least and then could easily get robbed of their $$ besides.

Unless there is really solid proof forthcoming of this being fully functional AND truly trustworthy - this is what I see and will stand by.

I understand your point. We'll see what comes out of it soon. I know what it is bringing for me in the following days. It would be great to share this with other people, too.

I'm also very well aware of how scams work, been burned in the past and I'm not touching them again. But as I said, everyone always needs to do their own research and decide what's best for them.

And just to clarify...you need to do the KYC before the first payout not in the beginning. It was put in place because people were greedy in the old system and were opening the accounts for their cats, underaged children etc...trying to find the workaround and playing the system because at the beginning the limit on how much you can earn was much lower (132 packets per person) and for many that was not enough.

As for the review article, mlm and ponzi claims...I answered one post back.
04-27-2023, 03:47 AM
(04-26-2023 08:44 PM)jannybee Wrote:  
MLM = multi level marketing. CF does have an affiliate program (1 tier), that's it. It's optional and your NFT earnings do not come from it.

Ponzi scheme = feeds of the money of new member investors. As long as new people are coming in and the money is coming in, existing members are paid.

Again, CF profits do not come from new members. They come from mining, gold and other services they provide. All is written in White paper in OP.

If you want to make claims about the revenue source for Crypto Family, you must back up your statements with legally required audited financial reports. Crypto Family has not filed these reports with financial regulators in the countries it solicits investment in, and is therefore committing securities fraud.

(04-26-2023 08:44 PM)jannybee Wrote:  At the moment they are airdroping the Family Token. It's all happening and no one lost anything like the author is claiming in your link (the graph). Maybe he purpusefully disregarded the info that there was a huge safety error made by the programer of the first smart contract that caused the problems and they needed to shut it down and make a new Sc that is now approved by Certik and no investment is lost.

You are assuming you have not lost anything based on numbers on a screen! When you come to withdraw, and find that you can't, then you will realise how much you have lost. Certik is not a substitute for registration with financial regulators and filing of audited financial reports. The reason Crypto Family haven't proven their revenue comes from 'mining' is because they can't. The money withdrawn by the scammers running the scheme, and its top affiliates, comes from gullible investors. Once they run out of victims to scam, the project will collapse.

(04-26-2023 08:44 PM)jannybee Wrote:  You should always do your own research! I did mine and I firmly believe in the project as it is now.

With the greatest respect, I don't think you have done your research very well, because you are trusting the word of people who have a track record of involvement in scams like Onecoin, which have conned investors out of billions of dollars.
05-05-2023, 01:46 PM
Prevented visiting a website that presents a data leakage threat
Prevented visiting a phishing or fake website designed to trick you into giving away your passwords, credit card details and other private data.

You were protected from visiting this website by Kaspersky security. You can close this window with no risk.

Hide details

Detected at: 5/5/2023 7:15:27 AM

Web address: https://www.cryptofamilyuser.com/user/re%3C...%3E

Blocked: by Web Anti-Virus

Reason: threat of data loss

Detection method: databases

I understand the risks and wish to continue
14.gif
05-10-2023, 06:13 AM
@Jannybee

It's after May 1st. Were you able to withdraw?

12.gif