31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-03-2023, 10:22 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2023 09:06 AM by Nancy857.)
[GET] The Gateway Experience $1065
The Gateway Experience/Process is pretty big stuff and is VERY hard to find. It comes from the CIA and regards "out of body" type experiences; however some people claim to have used it to transurf or change their reality. From my understanding, it works within your consciousness in order to create the situations you're looking for. There are many very interesting YouTube videos about the program.

One YouTube video about this process clearly explains what it is. I have pasted that YouTube video to this thread

Quote:The Gateway Process: the CIA's classified Space and Time Travel system that you can learn

The United States military is always looking for new ways to create super soldiers.

They use performance-enhancing and mind-altering drugs. They're currently experimenting with brain implant technology. They've even explored genetic engineering to try and breed the perfect soldier.

But those are nothing compared to what happened in 1983; when Lieutenant Colonel Wayne McDonnell submitted a very unusual and detailed report to US Army Intelligence.

It was called "Analysis and Assessment of Gateway Process". This is a step-by-step guide on how to achieve an out-of-body experience for the purpose of intelligence gathering.

But Colonel McDonnell's report went much further than that. An advanced Gateway participant can not just project their consciousness to a different place; They could pull their consciousness completely out of this reality. They could travel anywhere in the universe, and at any point in time.

The report revealed that our universe doesn't actually exist. It's a construct, created by our mind. By using the Gateway Process, you can exit the construct and see reality for what it really is.

The 30-page Gateway report was immediately classified for one simple reason: anyone can learn to do it.

Even you.

The Monroe Institute is the main "seller" of this program and are apparently, one of the designers of it. They are mentioned in the CIA documents about the Gateway Experience. This is from the CIA documents. It describes what the Gateway Experience actually is, which is achieving altered states of consciousness by synchronizing your brain hemispheres:

Code:
1. Introduction. In order to describe the Monroe Institute technique for achieving altered states of consciousness (the "Gateway Experience") involving brain hemisphere synchronization or "Hemi-sync", the most effective way to begin is to briefly profile the basic mechanics which underlay operation of related methods such as hypnosis, transcendental meditation, and biofeedback. It is easiest to effectively describe what Gateway is by beginning with a short description of those associated techniques that share some common aspects with the Gateway Experience but which are nevertheless different. In this way we can develop a frame of reference at the outset which will provide useful concepts to explain and understand Gateway by comparison, as we proceed.

You can see Monroe Institue's sales page here:

https://www.monroeinstitute.org/products...experience

The Gateway Process Affirmation for this program comes from the Monroe Institute:

Quote:The Gateway Affirmation
I am more than my physical body. Because I am more than physical matter, I can perceive that which is greater than the physical world. Therefore, I deeply desire to Expand, to Experience; to Know, to Understand; to Control, to Use such greater energies and energy systems as may be beneficial and constructive to me and to those who follow me. Also, I deeply desire the help and cooperation, the assistance, the understanding of those individuals whose wisdom, development, and experience are equal to or greater than my own. I ask their guidance and protection from any influence or any source that might provide me with less than my stated desires.

Here are the CIA's declassified documents regarding the Gateway Process including one page that was apparently missing at one time:

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/2...report.pdf

You can get the whole program here:

Code:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U42lZgeyhugKZbfl7ouT_e7z5zNAgjMu/view?usp=sharing
05-03-2023, 11:15 AM
Thumbs Up RE: [GET] The Gateway Experience $1065
Thanks for making this tantalizing offer Nancy857 !!

From seeing their SP it is very clear that they make getting the materials as twisty and costly as possible.

For me, sadly, getting the 5GB 7z file is beyond my insipid internet service.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
05-03-2023, 11:35 AM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2023 11:37 AM by Nancy857.)
RE: [GET] The Gateway Experience $1065
(05-03-2023 11:15 AM)Lumos Wrote:  Thanks for making this tantalizing offer Nancy857 !!

From seeing their SP it is very clear that they make getting the materials as twisty and costly as possible.

For me, sadly, getting the 5GB 7z file is beyond my insipid internet service.

I am putting the audios up on Vocaroo so I can listen to them too. When I'm finished doing that, I will PM you with those links. Nothing to download, you can listen to them online.

Actually, I'll PM you and I will also make those links available here on this thread for others who may have trouble downloading the material.
05-03-2023, 11:40 AM
Sounds intriguing. Playing the introductory exercise now.

I wonder if there's someone here who could unpack and upload to Mega? I may be able to download during the middle of the night.

Thank you Nancy857
05-03-2023, 11:44 AM
Awesome Share.......
15.gif
05-03-2023, 02:54 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2023 03:05 PM by Nancy857.)
(05-03-2023 11:40 AM)swirl Wrote:  Sounds intriguing. Playing the introductory exercise now.

I wonder if there's someone here who could unpack and upload to Mega? I may be able to download during the middle of the night.

Thank you Nancy857

Okay, I'm still working on the Vocaroo thing but here is the same file on Mega. The Vocaroo thing is time consuming because there are so many folders full of audio files so that will likely take a couple of days to complete.

Code:
https://mega.nz/file/mlN30LJI#Dtwmgs7xykbYCGktEueA8lRFKQUP6Pa8IgO1WJuCo5k
05-03-2023, 08:19 PM
Awesome share mate@!
05-04-2023, 03:34 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2023 04:34 AM by sprawn.)
Nancy857, thanks for the share. +5 reps

Most people will overlook this post and that would be a huge mistake as OBE and Astral Projection is needed to learn the faculties of your mind and spirit (learning how operate/function without a physical body). Which has a role in regeneration and re-creation of atoms of your body. The ability to project commands using your mind (spiritual mind) and spirit is needed to overcome death which is the last enemy to be defeated (1 Corinthians 15:26) as Edgar Cayce explains it.

There are a few examples in the bible of it, Jesus forming his body out of the ether in the upper room and turning water into wine and disappearing when the synagogue crowd had hold of him and was goning to cast him over a cliff and his disintegrating his body and ported it back to the synagogue, Melchizedek forming his body from the ether (No Mother, No Father), Elisha transporting a Syrian army to a far away city (Star Trek style), parting the waters of the Jordan and drying the ground, Moses commanding the atoms (turning water to blood, parting the waters and making the ground dry. and turning the water into animals that killed the Egyptians, the plagues against the Egyptians).

Oh, can we get some mirrors? The link is saying come back later as the download has exceeded the limit.

sprawn
05-04-2023, 03:38 AM
Nancy857, thanks for the Mega, it's working, +5 reps.

sprawn
05-04-2023, 04:06 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2023 06:39 AM by Nancy857.)
Okay, I have completed the job putting all the audio files onto Vocaroo. Each audio file is a Vocaroo link that you can listen to online; you can copy/paste the entire Notepad file into your email, for instance, so you can get to the links and listen to them online. There are seven folders with six audio files each. These are "Brain Entrainment" and not all audio files have speech in them. Some just have sound. You need to listen to these with headphones that make it easy for the audio files to put some things into one ear and other things into the other ear. This is important and is stated in the Gateway materials.

I also made sure that all of the PDFs that were included in the program are in this file as well. I want you to have the entire program. So the PDFs are in this file as well as the Vocaroo links listed on a Notepad document. I hope all this makes sense. :)

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/rbn5dijwsxg6ylc/Gateway+Experience+Vocaroo.zip/file
13.gif

46.gif