25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-23-2017, 09:46 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2017 04:01 AM by vidladdie.)
GET) *UPDATED* KD Kindle Suite - Powerful Premium Kindle Software
KD Suite - Powerful Premium Kindle Research Software

[Image: main-copy-0-1.jpg]
[Image: main-copy-1.jpg]
[Image: main-copy-1.jpg]

Kindle is a true gold mine for those that know how to tap it. Many authors (ourselves included) are making healthy 5 and 6 figure incomes just from Kindle alone.

But the secret is knowing where to tap, to find the gold… and knowing how to get exposure for your new books, once they’re live. KD Suite gives you the rare insights and “X-RAY” vision to see where the gold is and how to tap it, before you even start.

And when you’re ready to publish your book, it not only makes it easier than ever to snag legit reviews…

… but also pushes your title up the Kindle ranks, using legal loopholes that most people will never know about.

No more spending months researching each niche, each competitor and each book title by hand, trying to figure out what “might” work.

No more guessing if you’ll make any money, or what kind of money you “might” make.

No more “hit and miss” keyword research from irrelevant tools.

No more endless days of trying to find reviewer’s contact details.

No more lost sales from being buried at the bottom of the search pile

Let's Review What You're Getting...

The KD Publishing Pro software and the KD Suite software are completely different products.

The KD Suite software package contains 3 different software programs used for kindle research and marketing.

The KD Publishing Pro software is a kindle ebook publishing tool that allows you to create and submit your ebook publications to the Kindle ebook store.

SALES PAGE HERE

DOWNLOAD HERE
ALL REPS VERY WELCOME and APPRECIATED
I can't stand a naked light bulb, any more than I can a rude remark or a vulgar action. Tennessee Williams
01-23-2017, 10:13 PM
RE: GET) Earning 6 Figures With Kindle
The course says it contains PDF files and videos but the download has exe files .. scared to even think of downloading them
01-23-2017, 10:20 PM
(01-23-2017 10:13 PM)sikandar Wrote:  The course says it contains PDF files and videos but the download has exe files .. scared to even think of downloading them

I purchased this from the seller and therefore I am assuming they are virus free, but I will look into scanning them and also the pdf'ds, apologies
I can't stand a naked light bulb, any more than I can a rude remark or a vulgar action. Tennessee Williams
01-24-2017, 02:38 AM
(01-23-2017 10:13 PM)sikandar Wrote:  The course says it contains PDF files and videos but the download has exe files .. scared to even think of downloading them

Are you sure you didn't fall for one of the tricks that download sites play which is trying to get you to download an exe file when you actually meant to download a different file?

Many sites automatically do that when you try to download a file.

WW
01-24-2017, 03:09 AM
(01-24-2017 02:38 AM)WorldWarrior Wrote:  

Are you sure you didn't fall for one of the tricks that download sites play which is trying to get you to download an exe file when you actually meant to download a different file?

Many sites automatically do that when you try to download a file.

WW

I have added a link to the virus scan and every file/folder is clean of any virus
23.gif
01-24-2017, 03:10 AM
VIRUS SCAN NOW ADDED
01-24-2017, 03:16 AM
--------------------------------
01-25-2017, 01:48 AM
vidladdie , my heart felt appreciation and gratitude towards you for sharing this,+5 rep :)

Not only for sharing this but , to take money out of your pocket and paying for this.

This is a very valuable share , but I am not going to download this now , may be later.

I am focused on web development and freelancing right now.

Stefan is really a great guy , I guess this will be a great product.

If someone here find it useful and make money out of this product , I highly
encourage you buy the product.
01-25-2017, 02:20 AM
(01-25-2017 01:48 AM)blackhatspidy Wrote:  vidladdie , my heart felt appreciation and gratitude towards you for sharing this,+5 rep :)

Not only for sharing this but , to take money out of your pocket and paying for this.

This is a very valuable share , but I am not going to download this now , may be later.

Thanks
01-25-2017, 02:23 AM
(01-25-2017 01:48 AM)blackhatspidy Wrote:  vidladdie , my heart felt appreciation and gratitude towards you for sharing this,+5 rep :)

I have seen your threads and am very appreciative of your comments
46.gif

25.gif