76.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-24-2020, 11:03 AM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2020 11:05 AM by oinky.)
RE: [GET] 100+ DOFOLLOW genuine and spam-free BOOST YOUR SEO FOR SURE
Appreciate much Shinobi.

I'm new to backlinking so I'll ask a noob question.

How do you even do a backlink from sites like microsoft.com?

(04-20-2020 11:13 PM)SHINOBI NINJA Wrote:  
Before starting to use this list of backlinks, I would suggest you one thing. Don't create all these links in a single day.
Every one of these sites is working, I have used these sites… I realize you have something important however don't make all these backlinks overnight. As you don't make all the blog content for the time being nevertheless post it consistently regardless of if it was made by the best composing sites. Slow however without a doubt is an increasingly successful way with regards to backlinks as well.

If you’re doing visitor posts, constantly alternate your author bio and use exclusive pen names.
Don’t use the identical description for your website all around the web.
Make all your links look natural.

Go to the website and create an account. On some websites, you have to verify your mail.
Go to profile and add your website link, comment your blog link, Submit my Blog, etc, etc…/

This will be helpful for your website growth as it is the most practiced SEO technique to date. The list of websites is genuine and spam-free destinations.
You could confidently access these sites and boost your Search Engine Optimization process positively without any flaws. The Do-Follow Backlink from Bookmarking Sites, Web 2.0 Submission Sites, Profile Creation Sites, Blog Commenting web sites, and Authority Link building Sites would simply boost your online exposure for sure.

Improves your SEO – Search Engine Optimization and SERP – Search Engine Result Page
Drive huge Referral Traffic to your Website
Build Authority and Increased Credibility to your Website
Noticed via many humans and for that reason improves your Brand Visibility
Increases Trustworthy of the Website.

Things to be noted while performing link building activities are stated below.
Build a weblog and Create Free Backlink from the depended on supply alone Don’t Spam the whole net with the hyperlink constructing manner
Backlink to the relevant destination and source
Monitor your website Backlink interest and do away with bad links Don’t do backlinking manner in bulk (set a reasonable limit in line with day)
07-25-2020, 09:22 AM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2020 09:24 AM by SHINOBI NINJA.)
(07-24-2020 11:03 AM)oinky Wrote:  Appreciate much Shinobi.

I'm new to backlinking so I'll ask a noob question.

How do you even do a backlink from sites like microsoft.com?

(04-20-2020 11:13 PM)SHINOBI NINJA Wrote:  
Before starting to use this list of backlinks, I would suggest you one thing. Don't create all these links in a single day.
Every one of these sites is working, I have used these sites… I realize you have something important however don't make all these backlinks overnight. As you don't make all the blog content for the time being nevertheless post it consistently regardless of if it was made by the best composing sites. Slow however without a doubt is an increasingly successful way with regards to backlinks as well.

If you’re doing visitor posts, constantly alternate your author bio and use exclusive pen names.
Don’t use the identical description for your website all around the web.
Make all your links look natural.

Go to the website and create an account. On some websites, you have to verify your mail.
Go to profile and add your website link, comment your blog link, Submit my Blog, etc, etc…/

This will be helpful for your website growth as it is the most practiced SEO technique to date. The list of websites is genuine and spam-free destinations.
You could confidently access these sites and boost your Search Engine Optimization process positively without any flaws. The Do-Follow Backlink from Bookmarking Sites, Web 2.0 Submission Sites, Profile Creation Sites, Blog Commenting web sites, and Authority Link building Sites would simply boost your online exposure for sure.

Improves your SEO – Search Engine Optimization and SERP – Search Engine Result Page
Drive huge Referral Traffic to your Website
Build Authority and Increased Credibility to your Website
Noticed via many humans and for that reason improves your Brand Visibility
Increases Trustworthy of the Website.

Things to be noted while performing link building activities are stated below.
Build a weblog and Create Free Backlink from the depended on supply alone Don’t Spam the whole net with the hyperlink constructing manner
Backlink to the relevant destination and source
Monitor your website Backlink interest and do away with bad links Don’t do backlinking manner in bulk (set a reasonable limit in line with day)

1. Go to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us
2. Create an account.
3. After that, fill up your bio.
4. Put your site link on the link section.

This link is rel="noindex" and brings no value but if you answer a question and then put your link in the answer that link is Dofollow and indexable.
11-11-2020, 03:00 PM
let me see
11-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Wanna see this!
11-16-2020, 10:07 PM
Thanks for this
29.gif
02-26-2021, 06:01 PM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2021 06:01 PM by zanderman.)
Shinobi. You are one bad mother-shut -yo-mouth...Da.mn right. Reps
02-26-2021, 08:23 PM
Thank you for the valuable information,Thanks there is something I want to ask.

How about a link wheel or a pyramid link. SEO experts always talk about this.
What is your opinion ? Whether the backlinks that are made must follow such rules.
02-28-2021, 06:12 PM
(02-26-2021 06:01 PM)zanderman Wrote:  Shinobi. You are one bad mother-shut -yo-mouth...Da.mn right. Reps

Zanderman thank you very much
06-25-2021, 10:49 PM
Awesome list man. Really thanks for sharing.
07-03-2021, 04:12 PM
I am new to this backlinking stuff but after reading these posts is certainly something to consider seriously. Thanks for the liks and everyiones tips and advice
72.gif

79.gif