38.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-12-2014, 06:23 PM
RE:
Rep given.
If you don't want to give me rep+++ then pray for me.I''ll be hSmileppy with it.
01-12-2014, 09:42 PM
RE:
@Quasar and Mediapro, thanks for your great insight, reps added to you both.
I have read through the method and it looks good.
But how do you deal with the concerns raised by 2 previous posters here on page 2. (katara and Whatitdo)
I'll quote the questions here again.
********************************************************************************​************

question for you...i dabbled in something like this when i first started...How do you handle refunds? and can you ensure that a gift receipt is on every product sold from amazon.. cause if the buyer sees a receipt with the price i paid it prob wont go to well ha any tips on those issues?

********************************************************************************​************
And this....

********************************************************************************​*********

this method is not new but too risky there high chance for getting you on troubles

the buyer from ebay will find out his product comes from amazon i will guest the huge number of refunds will happen
********************************************************************************​**********

These are valid concerns because i'm sure nobody wants to be saddled with a barrage of refunds, especially if the buyer finds out the product came from Amazon at a cheaper price tag.
Any ways to work around this? Or is there something i dont know......
01-13-2014, 03:50 AM
RE:
(01-12-2014 09:42 PM)Maga Wrote:  These are valid concerns because i'm sure nobody wants to be saddled with a barrage of refunds, especially if the buyer finds out the product came from Amazon at a cheaper price tag.
Any ways to work around this? Or is there something i dont know......

I haven`t had a look yet but it sounds like something i did years ago.

Sign up for Amazon Prime (usually next day delivery)get a months trial have products delivered to you,repackage and post out sameday,Make sure you give yourself added time in listings.If not selling in same country forget it,better to do dropshipping from reputable companies.

When listing you got to make sure you include everything in price,listing fees everything including packaging and posting.Then add your time and profit in price.Give them 7 days to return or no refund,you have 30 days with Amazon to play with refunds etc.
Got enough money,plenty of interest in product, have two or more of the products delivered then you can post out same day to other customers, good for feedback.Never be the cheapest on Ebay not worth it.
Hope that helps
01-13-2014, 06:22 AM
RE:
doesn't look like something impossible
you just don't know if azon or ebay are gonna go nuts against it all out of the blue if people start doing this en mass
hope everyone gets a chance

+ reps to op
01-13-2014, 07:11 AM
RE:
thanks for sharing
50.gif
01-13-2014, 06:03 PM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2014 06:04 PM by PaulieP.)
RE:
My thoughts are that you are the creator or in bed with the creator cus the method stinks and this WSO is 3 out of 10 imho

(01-12-2014 12:26 PM)mediapro Wrote:  
(01-12-2014 07:49 AM)buckmaster Wrote:  so stupid WSO. Buy from Amazon and Sell on eBay.
No. Sorry my friend but this WSO is Golden. Very well put together and easy for newbies.

I'm using this business model myself, with a slight twist of course. Have been for three years now.

This stuff works. Period. Paragraph. End of Story.

Bottom line...

This works if you work it people. Above average WSO IMO.

Read it. Take action and when you make some money (which you will if you just do the d*** thing)...

Pay the Man.

BTW. Here's the review that caught my attention. Couldn't have said it better myself.

[Image: a4wt.png]

Peace and Big Thanks and reps to the O.P. for sharing this one.
I Hate n00bs
01-13-2014, 07:05 PM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2014 07:06 PM by SoloPreneur.)
RE:
(01-13-2014 06:03 PM)Dutch Harry Wrote:  My thoughts are that you are the creator or in bed with the creator cus the method stinks and this WSO is 3 out of 10 imho

(01-12-2014 12:26 PM)mediapro Wrote:  
(01-12-2014 07:49 AM)buckmaster Wrote:  so stupid WSO. Buy from Amazon and Sell on eBay.
No. Sorry my friend but this WSO is Golden. Very well put together and easy for newbies.

I'm using this business model myself, with a slight twist of course. Have been for three years now.

This stuff works. Period. Paragraph. End of Story.

Bottom line...

This works if you work it people. Above average WSO IMO.

Read it. Take action and when you make some money (which you will if you just do the d*** thing)...

Pay the Man.

BTW. Here's the review that caught my attention. Couldn't have said it better myself.

[Image: a4wt.png]

Peace and Big Thanks and reps to the O.P. for sharing this one.

@Dutch Harry - AGREED - I would only give it 1 out 10!
''Properly Exploited...One Good Idea That Occurs To You While Walking On The Beach Is Worth More Than 10 Lifetimes Of Hard Work!''
~Gary Halbert~ R.I.P
01-14-2014, 02:13 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2014 02:56 PM by carnegie33.)
RE:
I did a little checking of prices between Amazon and Ebay and at first glance this looks workable....until you factor in the Ebay Fees....which are 10% and the Paypal Fee which is 3% for USA and 4% for Other Countrys. I looked at a item that was around $235 and had a $18 dollar difference in price....the Ebay Fees were $23 and that's not counting the Paypal fee.....so you would have to find at least a $35 dollar difference in price to make it profitable.

In his example in the ebook with the baby carseat....if you sold for the same price as the other seller on Ebay.....after the fees
you would make a $6.00 profit and that's with a barebone listing with no extras.

Another example in the book shows prices on baby wipes....but if your paying attention (which the author of the ebook didn't) the Amazon package is a 448 count and he compares it to one on Ebay that's a 744 count. It's $11 on Amazon and $14 on Ebay. After doing the fees on this item...you would be lucky to make $1

Seems to me your much better off finding a dropshipper, where you might have a chance of making a profit and then sell on
both Ebay and Amazon.
01-14-2014, 03:00 PM
RE:
Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

Yeah right!

I just love all the newbies, naysayers and cynics chiming in and saying it can't be done.

Those comments just make it so much sweeter - even though I just screw around with this business model.

mediapro and me MUST surely be in bed with the seller of this WSO!

And it cannot possibly be better than a 3 out of 10 on a anyone's scale!

The newbie sure knows it all in giving it a 1 out of 10 - I am going to jump on that advice and stop everything because I am so screwed!

Dropshipper - yep, that's the ticket!

Yep, Ebay and PayPal fees f*ck the whole thing up!

I love all you guys - H*ll, I may have to do this again sooner than I thought! Maybe, I will put one of my outsourcers on it.

I love counting the bucks every time I do this.

It must be so f*cked up - That it must be why I've gotten about a dozen emails from forum members about how to do it - and most of them aren't even in the U.S.!

And it's not even my f*cking product!

I DO NOT care if you read or buy it!

Thanks guys - remarks this stupid make my day! Keep right on thinking the way you do!

I really do love it!

Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
01-14-2014, 03:41 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2014 04:06 PM by carnegie33.)
RE:
Quasar,

Given your last post....I'm not giving up...I am still comparing between the two sites.

I'm hoping to find a product that has enough margin, that I can run my first test listing.

Thanks,

carnegie
40.gif

43.gif