71.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-03-2014, 04:58 AM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2014 04:12 AM by one.)
RE:
The second video gives enough detail on how to install:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://arpreach.com/videos
Haven't tested yet and hope to hear if anyone has it working ok - was unable to send a test email, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the program isn't working.

And it would be nice, as NC said, to have a latest working version Wink

Edit: having researched this - cannot recommend it. The support forum is abandoned, no updates - the developer(s) seem to have vanished. There is a facebook group you can join,
Code:
arpReach Moguls
2nd Edit: Many people using it, so maybe it works - I may try it out Blush
02-18-2014, 11:28 PM
RE:
I was able to install and it seems to be working just fine. I'll test for a few days and let everyone know if I run into any problems.
02-19-2014, 02:07 AM
RE: [GET] arpReach Autoresponder Systesm v1.1.022 [software]
The Fiverr link is:

FIVERR:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://anonymz.com/?http://fiverr.com/heberth/install-arpreach-email-marketing-on-your-hosting-account

Just $40 -- seems legit.
(01-11-2014 02:18 PM)NoJob Wrote:  
(01-11-2014 12:47 PM)NonConformer Wrote:  
(01-11-2014 08:50 AM)warclient Wrote:  If anyone is interested, there is at least one gig on Fiverr that gives you the latest version and installation for $5 if I remember correctly. The latest version is 1.2.003
Can you PM me the link to the exact gig you are talking about?
(01-11-2014 12:47 PM)NonConformer Wrote:  At fiverr check out a seller called heberth. It is not $5.00 but it is a legal copy w/license.
How I made a lot of Money - I Read half the Crap I Downloaded - and Tried to Repeat Them.
02-19-2014, 03:04 AM
RE:
I'm using this version of arpReach since May 2013 and in my opinion it's the best autoresponder script. You could create custom fields, use special characters (for example Polish symbol - important in my country) and manage your broadcasts, follow-up messages etc. I really reccommend arpReach.
02-19-2014, 03:23 AM
RE:
Mirror: arpReach1.1.022.rar - 5.5 MB
16.gif
02-22-2014, 08:43 AM
RE:
any reviews on this script guys?
02-22-2014, 09:04 AM
RE: [GET] arpReach Autoresponder Systesm v1.1.022 [software]
(02-22-2014 08:43 AM)Zaxx23 Wrote:  any reviews on this script guys?
Anybody know how this script compares with Interspire which is a great script shared by HairyNed some time ago?
02-22-2014, 09:12 AM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2014 09:13 AM by NonConformer.)
RE:
It's a great script. Read the sales page and look through the features.

It's like having your own mini aweber.
Magic Button :
Code:
http://arpreach.com/features

It's a bit older than their current release, but it's got the majority of features and everything you need to run multiple campaigns and mange multiple lists.
02-22-2014, 09:41 AM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2014 09:44 AM by gxjenkins.)
RE:
I've been using this version for a little while now and it seems to be running fine. I'm still trying to figure out a few things but all and all I think its working well enough to stop using the copy of interspire I got from this site.
The ONLY reason I would replace Interspire with arpReach is because I've started getting errors in Interspire I can't explain. Errors like not being able to delete contacts. If I figure out how to fix that error I'll go back to Interspire.

BTW the Fiver gig for install and license is $40 which is a great deal.
03-03-2014, 11:20 AM
RE:
This version is working great. It was doing such a good job I decided to go with the Fiver job for $45. I already contacted another person about installing Interspire for around the same amount. I want to test both.

The version posted here is a awesome upgrade for free if you're using an old 5 yr old autoresponder.

My requirements were handle bounce emails to keep your list clean. This will not do that automatically. Its a manual process. It will show you which emails bounce but will not get rid of them.

Another requirement was to allow subscribe by email and this will do that. The only downside to that is you can only setup one email account to subscribe to. My old autoresponder allowed me to setup a email account for each autoresponder.

All and all arpReach even with the way it handles bounce emails, and the limitation on the number of subscribe to email accounts this is still a big improvement.

For each autoresponder you can setup more than one sign up form to feed into that autoresponder. That is great if you intend you add sign ups from a stand alone page on your website, and say Facebook. The forms can react differently but all still end up in the same autoresponder. With the newest version you'll get Triggers (not in this version) so something can be done when a link is clicked. So, in this mobile world you can use QR codes for mobile users to subscribe.

Bottom line is get this and try it.
65.gif

76.gif