60.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-10-2024, 09:01 PM
$GRASS *the most promising AIRDROP* 2 Days left
[/align]
The $GRASS airdrop is ending in 2 days so you should act quick on this one! (Actually you should always act quick and work fast to make the most amount of money)

To be eligble for the grass airdrop you need to go to the getgrass.io then you will need a Referral link to register , Please use my reff link if you don't mind https://app.getgrass.io/register/?referr...ot4f5Ojh1S , create an account and download the browser extension. Once you downloaded the extension you can start farming grass. This airdrop is a bit different to the other ones that I mentioned earlier in this post as you need to keep your browser open while farming.

So how can you do that with multiple accounts?

I have set up a dedicated windows server at hetzner.com which I am using to farm grass. On that server I have my anti detect browser installed. I created separate profiles for grass as they need other proxies as the other projects that I am farming. As grass is using your leftover internet to sell it to AI companies the data usage can be quite high. Also I dont want my IP to jump around every 30min so I decided to use static residential proxies here. As IPBurger only has static residential proxies with a cap of 30gb data usage a month I used the static residential proxies from IPRoyal. For grass I have just 50 profiles but they all need to be opened at the same time.
[align=left]

44.gif