14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-10-2017, 02:30 AM
RE: *Gary Halbert's Motherload Collection* PLUS 4 Extra Golden Products!
(07-09-2017 08:09 PM)SoloPreneur Wrote:  
(07-08-2017 09:07 PM)immawinstonmain99 Wrote:  Wow Solopreneur you must be the craziest fan of Gary Halbert I know! Yet another awesome share! Thanks and repped ( sorry I could only give 1 rep as I'm new)

You bet your sweet bippy that I'm the craziest fan of Gary Halbert on BBHF! Lol

Studying Gary's stuff has made an ENORMOUS impact not just on my biz life BUT personal life too, there is NO one like Gary Halbert, he had a truly unique personality, especially when it came to teaching about sales/marketing. May he rest in peace.

BTW Folks, for those interested in this Motherload Collection, then grab this:

The Billion Dollar Ads Package by Vincent James - Value $1,000

SoloPreneur thank you for sharing The Billion Dollar Ads Package by Vincent James! MAX REPS to you!

Do you also have Vincent James "The12-Month Millionaire" I did a search for it and didn't see it but have been looking for it for some time now and thought I'd ask. Thank you for the Gary Halbert and Vincent James info you have already shared!
07-10-2017, 08:29 AM
Yep, Halbert was a master at his craft. I have a number of his products, studied them for years and still learning from him long after he left us.

While I already have all the items you shared, still a good idea to bring these to anyone that wants to increase their ability to craft a strong message that generates a specific action.

Cheers,

G.S.
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
07-10-2017, 05:07 PM
(07-10-2017 08:29 AM)GordonShumway Wrote:  Yep, Halbert was a master at his craft. I have a number of his products, studied them for years and still learning from him long after he left us.

While I already have all the items you shared, still a good idea to bring these to anyone that wants to increase their ability to craft a strong message that generates a specific action.

Cheers,

G.S.

Totally agree!

In fact anyone can open The Boron Letters, and study just Chapter 9 AND ...even with half-a-brain, a pinch of direct response marketing savvay, could build an entire new successful biz out of just that one chapter!

The Boron Letters - Chapter 9
Code:
http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/Boron/TChapter9.htm
''Properly Exploited...One Good Idea That Occurs To You While Walking On The Beach Is Worth More Than 10 Lifetimes Of Hard Work!''
~Gary Halbert~ R.I.P
07-10-2017, 05:42 PM
(07-10-2017 02:30 AM)NetProfits Wrote:  
(07-09-2017 08:09 PM)SoloPreneur Wrote:  
(07-08-2017 09:07 PM)immawinstonmain99 Wrote:  Wow Solopreneur you must be the craziest fan of Gary Halbert I know! Yet another awesome share! Thanks and repped ( sorry I could only give 1 rep as I'm new)

You bet your sweet bippy that I'm the craziest fan of Gary Halbert on BBHF! Lol

Studying Gary's stuff has made an ENORMOUS impact not just on my biz life BUT personal life too, there is NO one like Gary Halbert, he had a truly unique personality, especially when it came to teaching about sales/marketing. May he rest in peace.

BTW Folks, for those interested in this Motherload Collection, then grab this:

The Billion Dollar Ads Package by Vincent James - Value $1,000

SoloPreneur thank you for sharing The Billion Dollar Ads Package by Vincent James! MAX REPS to you!

Do you also have Vincent James "The12-Month Millionaire" I did a search for it and didn't see it but have been looking for it for some time now and thought I'd ask. Thank you for the Gary Halbert and Vincent James info you have already shared!

Here ya go...
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...-Interview
''Properly Exploited...One Good Idea That Occurs To You While Walking On The Beach Is Worth More Than 10 Lifetimes Of Hard Work!''
~Gary Halbert~ R.I.P
07-10-2017, 06:53 PM
Brilliant share SoloPreneur. Max reps added.
14.gif
07-10-2017, 11:03 PM
SoloPreneur thank you again for sharing my request. Max Reps added my friend.
07-12-2017, 12:31 AM
great share thanks.

Max reps added
07-14-2017, 01:33 AM
Repped SoloPreneur!

Been on a Halbert kick lately, and you've uploaded a BUNCH of stuff! Between what you've uploaded and the Halbert letter site (been reading one of the Boron letters every day!), I'm gonna be good to go for a while!
08-10-2017, 09:12 AM
Thanks and repped, SoloPreneur!
08-19-2017, 05:06 PM
SoloPreneur, thank you.

I too, am a fan and a student of Gary's work.

Warmly,

Tennasota ]: )
50.gif

70.gif