30.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-20-2017, 11:25 AM
[Help] Looking for this kind of plugin
Hi,

I am looking for any plugin which will help in creating a post with content slider where when user will click next button for the next slide, the page should refresh.

For example: Post will be about "Top 10 football stars"

In this post, I will cover 10 football stars and each slide will have info about 1 Player. When user will press next button, the page should refresh and then go to the next slide.

Each slide will have an image and description. If you know about any such plugin or process, please let me know.
02-20-2017, 07:56 PM
RE: [Help] Looking for this kind of plugin
i just saw this plugin -

Slider Revolution is an innovative, responsive WordPress Slider Plugin that displays your content the beautiful way. Whether it’s a Slider, Carousel, Hero Scene or even a whole Front Page, the visual, drag and drop editor will let you tell your own stories in no time!

Demo: http://codecanyon.net/item/slider-revolu...in/2751380

but there's plenty of plugins like this for free too
06-17-2017, 05:00 PM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2017 05:04 PM by Dylan Edric.)
RE: [Help] Looking for this kind of plugin
There is no need for a plugin you can simply add a next button into your main post page and link that button to the next page and do the same with other post pages, similarly add a previous button in every post page and link that button with previous post page.In other words simply make a post template with previous and next buttons and use this template for each post page. This is the simplest way if you have a static website otherwise it can definitely possible with a plugin in a very efficient way along with different more features. Like POST SLIDER plugins.

You can also use POST SLIDER plugins for this purpose

For wordpress "Revolution Post Slider" is also a good option.

42.gif