66.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-12-2018, 02:34 PM
How To Remove Domain From Googles 'Dangerous Domains'?
Howdy BBHF Members

I have a Domain: [Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD & Virus Site] - Omni Potens

It was originally hosted on a Netherlands Shared Host about 3-4yrs ago, and it was a Forum similar to BBHF and I assume the Host had some complaints of other malicious sites or scam sites as it was a Share4d Host so would have shared same IP? OR some competition of ours falsely accused us of being malicious. We Hosted NO MALCIOUS CONTENT OR SCAMS OR MALICIOUS CODE it just used phpBB as the forum script and used banners in footer and Clicksor popunders that only showed up once every 24hr visit (we used this on/off for 2yrs when we struggled for donations to pay for hosting).

The site ran on/off for about 10yrs, the oriiginal Chinese Host got bought out by a U.S company and closed down a bunch of sites the China guys hosted, ours being one of them, and they didnt keep any of the backups so we lost everything including over 10,000 members we quickly accumulated within the first 9mths of launching. It took about 1yr to find a suitable host as we were very cautious choosing a host and made sure they met all criteria including daily backups that were kept offsite and hosted offshore etc, but having to start from scratch and being 9-12mths offline we only got about 1000 of our regular user members to re-signup, as most moved on to a new "Home Forum", so we struggled for 7-ish years with about 5000 active members at our peak and had to move hosts again during this period as the 2nd host went out of business also, but we kept our data (phew)

ANYHOW..... oUT OF NOWHERE GOOGLE LISTED OUR SITE ON THEIR MALICIOUS SITE LIST, SO THAT WARNING MESSAGE CAME UP ON VISITING.... SO WE TOOK THE SITE OFFLINE AND CLOSED IT DOWN HOPING AFTER A PERIOD OF TIME AND A NEW HOST ALL WOULD BE FIXED UP! IT'S NOW BEEN OFFLINE FOR OVER 3YRS APPROX and JUST LOOKING NOW IT HAS 'DANGEROUS' ON THE ADDRESS BAR TO THE LEFT OF THE URL ON CHROME...."STILL!!!!"

Does anyone know how to remove the domain from this list of theirs, I've emailed them numerous times over the years with no response, and its not even bloody Hosted anymore for god sake, so how can it be malicious or dangerous (not that it ever was!) ...ANY INPUT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED, IT'S AN AWESOME DOMAIN THAT HAS BEEN VERY POPULAR ON/OFF IN IT'S DAY and MYSELF AND A COUPLE OF ADMINS WANT TO RE-LAUNCH IT....

THANKS IN ADVANCE ANY GOOGLE PRO'S OUT THERE and DOMAIN GURU'S!

cheers,
GenerationRX/PHORuMws

7.gif