18.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

05-22-2020, 12:35 AM
[INFO] My Q-TMA v3.0 Strategy
This thread is continuation from my previous share here,

Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-BUTTERFLY-FOREX-Super-accurate-and-fast-signals-that-result-in-consistent-and-reliable-profit?pid=3045236#pid3045236

So here it is guys, my original thread for the strategy I created and called it Q-TMA short for Quantum TMA.
Yes, my strategy uses TMA lines and another indicator. Here I'm just trying to proof my point that only by using ONE strategy for the rest of your life you still could make good money in the market.

Look at my current running trade,

[Image: Snap3.png]

I did reach my $10K goal today. But I'm waiting for it to hit my TP.

Full last 2-months transactions below,

[Image: Snap2.png]

I just want to be transparent guys. I did made two losing trades yesterday in EURCAD because of my early entry using my old strategy (usually it wasn't bad) but turn into a loss instead. But my Q-TMA gave SELL signal (yellow arrow in the first image) only the next day for entry. If I just had followed that I could have made additional $600 today.
Learnt from the hard way. And I actually proved my own point, it's not always bad to follow completely in your indicator followed with proper strategy.

After the loss I scalp the market to recover some of the lossess. 90% of the time I never scalp. I hate it but I did it anyway using the same Q-TMA strategy and made around $400++ I believe.

Last night got signal for XAUUSD and its a perfect entry. And opened 4 more entry today. So far so good except GBPUSD running in loss. But overall profit is handsome. I might just close all trade and called it a day or wait a little longer to milk the market.

So, I tried to be real and transparent with my process here and will try to answer all your questions. After receiving so many PM, I think its time to get to the bottom of this.

I might probably create a BSO for this depending on how thing work-out. So shoot any of your questions here and don't PM me.

It's time to make a difference in your trading career.
05-22-2020, 12:36 AM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2020 07:25 PM by sunnyillion.)
RE: [INFO] My Q-TMA v3.0 Strategy
Running trade as of 25/05/2020

[Image: Snap1.png]

Transparent P&L of last 2-Months till today:

[Image: Snap2.png]
05-22-2020, 05:12 AM
Looks good, Sunny! I'll definitely be following along! :D
05-22-2020, 05:21 AM
Looks really good. If you're looking for any beta tester - let me know :)
05-22-2020, 07:04 AM
great job , what is the ratio ? winning rate ?
16.gif
05-22-2020, 10:27 AM
Nice going, I will be following this. Please keep us updated.
05-22-2020, 01:12 PM
So you need indicators to tell you this market is in an uptrend?
Price action and the candles are telling you this.
I can't wait for the big sales pitch.
See a gazillion of these indicators and techniques.
PRICE ACTION
05-22-2020, 02:02 PM
This is good thread. Keep us updated. I had never used TMA strategy before
05-23-2020, 12:09 AM
Hi,

Thanks for creating this thread. I remember the last time you mentioned this strategy you said it used a repainting indicator. Most probably it was TMA. I had tried TMA longtime ago, I think its time to revisit it. Are you doing MTF analysis using TMA? or You are taking trades when fast TMA band reenters slow TMA band (moves out then comes back in)?

Thanks again,
D_S
05-24-2020, 07:13 PM
I'd like to know if you're using MTF strategy before you enter your trades. If so, then which timeframe do you execute your trades on?
29.gif
Closed

80.gif