40.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-28-2023, 09:11 PM
It's time to make the SWYCH
SWYCH Finance (formerly Titano) currently offers 500% apy on staked tokens, and is about to launch a perpetual decentralized exchange (Pdex) on December 4th 2023. This exchange will pay out stable coins (e.g. ETH, USDT, BNB and BTC, etc) in real yield to SWYCH token holders, based on trading volume. Also, it will offer a paper trading facility, so people new to leverage trading can learn and practice before using real money. The Pdex has a sleek design and is very user-friendly.

Phase 2 of this project is due to start in 1-2 months, when the SWYCH token will become deflationary. Large token burns will be conducted, along with extensive marketing, and the token will be listed on centralized exchanges. I'm expecting a notable increase in the value of this token in the near future. Check out this video to learn more.

If you like what you see and decide to purchase SWYCH tokens on BSC, please do so through my link here.
11-28-2023, 09:37 PM
RE: It's time to make the SWYCH
The people behind this project are trailblazers in the de-fi space and I have great trust in the team. If you have any questions about the project, feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer them!
11-30-2023, 06:44 AM
Just to clarify/correct my OP, please purchase SWYCH tokens on the swap DEX here (you will need some BNB tokens in your Metamask wallet to exchange for SWYCH).

Then, you can stake your SWYCH tokens in the staking pool using my link here.
12-13-2023, 12:11 AM
The SWYCH Perpetual DEX is now live and user feedback has been tremendous. This video gives a good overview of its features.

Don't delay in loading up your Metamask or Trust Wallet with BNB, then exchanging this for SWYCH tokens here. Once you have done that, please use my link here to stake your SWYCH tokens for 500% apy.

The SWYCH token looks set to go parabolic in the near future, so accumulate as many tokens as you can before Phase 2 of the project starts in 1-2 months!

75.gif