6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-07-2018, 06:54 AM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2018 10:55 PM by ampetru.)
Looking for a marketer who can send leads for buying starter dropshipping websites
Now I'm starting to create dropshipping websites with very nice design, automated and products from Aliexpress from any niche. I want to make a partnership with someone who can drive traffic (or directly client who wants to buy this type of websites) which can be converted in clients. I was thinking of a 30%-40% commission for every sale. A website with max 100 products costs $299.

If anyone is interested and can drive potential clients, please send a PM.
01-08-2018, 07:17 AM
RE: Looking for a marketer who can send leads for buying starter dropshipping websites
The dropshipping websites niche is a very hot one and we can both make big money.
01-15-2018, 06:36 AM
RE: Looking for a marketer who can send leads for buying starter dropshipping websites
PM me with details
02-05-2018, 03:06 AM
PM with details.
02-05-2018, 03:47 PM
PM me also..

I'm interested in Medical Supplies...
74.gif
Thank's Players
03-06-2018, 06:26 AM
Are your websites SEO rankable? What I mean by that is do they have any original content which is SEO optimized so I can rank them? I have a PBN which I can use to rank on google, but not sure if your sites are effective for this type of traffic or rankable. PM me any details.

59.gif