33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-09-2021, 08:54 AM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2021 03:39 AM by tupac.)
RE: [ MICRO DIGITAL BUSINESS JOURNEY ] How I launched with $13 and made $2200 already
Hi there
A bit late to answer but here I am.
Free hosting is a very bad way to go, think about it for a moment... How do you want people to pay, when they realize that you didn't spend a few dollars for the hosting?

For domain registrar use services like domcomp. com
They show you the pricing of the actual available offers from many companies.
But as advice, go with a trusted or established company.

I hope this helps
Tupac.

(12-04-2020 05:19 PM)NeoExpress Wrote:  Now I try to follow your "Business model". In the beginning, I will try to download Wordpress platform, from wordpress.org, and to search for a hosting company and to choose a Domain name. Can you tupac, or others BBHF members to suggest to me a domain registrar and a hosting company, because "Namecheap, for example, is blocked in my country. the 3 tier Country in Europe. Do you think that hosting that is Free from "InfinityFree.net" is reliable or suitable at this kind of business?

Cheers,
NeoExpress
1) There are no enemies, but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm. 2) The best time to launch an offer was 10 years ago, the second best time to do that is today. So what are you waiting for? It's time to take action.
01-09-2021, 08:57 AM
RE: [ MICRO DIGITAL BUSINESS JOURNEY ] How I launched with $13 and made $2200 already
Hi there.
No, I mainly sold videos and serious ebooks only.

Now, as my business model grow and got complicated, I use videos from serious courses, and ebooks I call them guides, basically blog posts, or if they are big and serious enough as a text course.

Cheers.
Tupac

(11-07-2020 05:29 AM)NeoX Wrote:  Hi, tupac.

First of all, let me give you my congratulations. Your strategy and the way you carry it out is an inspiration to me.

Some questions: do you sell the complete PLR pack or just the videos? Do you sell the course or the PLR business?
1) There are no enemies, but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm. 2) The best time to launch an offer was 10 years ago, the second best time to do that is today. So what are you waiting for? It's time to take action.
01-09-2021, 09:00 AM
Hi there

Good question, now many many months later, I do not use s3 anymore, even though they are cheap, etc... Now I use Vimeo plus, with a discount coupon... I do have all my videos there, simple, easy effective.

Cheers.

(06-19-2020 07:13 PM)linuxboyuk Wrote:  Great progress report. Well done and thanks for sharing your journey.

Just a question: Why would you host your download files on S3 rather than having them uploaded within EDD itself and stored on the WP site backend?

Am I missing something?
02-11-2021, 07:26 PM
No questions yet, just slowly working my way through your gems.

Love your updates and your thinkings!

After I finish your write ups, I'll probably have questions up my behind and ask you them then haha
02-19-2021, 07:06 PM
Hey, just a quick message to say I am happy this thread is still going. I remember reading it a long time ago. Probably just after you were starting out. An inspiration to us all.
6.gif
04-05-2021, 02:33 AM
(02-11-2021 07:26 PM)hansap Wrote:  No questions yet, just slowly working my way through your gems.

Love your updates and your thinkings!

After I finish your write ups, I'll probably have questions up my behind and ask you them then haha

Ok, I'm still here, so questions are welcome...
Cheers.

(02-19-2021 07:06 PM)TheCowboy Wrote:  Hey, just a quick message to say I am happy this thread is still going. I remember reading it a long time ago. Probably just after you were starting out. An inspiration to us all.

Thank you.
And yes, it is still going.
Cheers.

Tupac
04-05-2021, 07:30 PM
(04-05-2021 02:33 AM)tupac Wrote:  Ok, I'm still here, so questions are welcome...
Cheers.

Tupac

Man, great thread you started here. You do realize that all this info can be packaged and sold for $27, right?

And giving it away for free is awesome and selfless on your side. Not many would do that; most prefer to ride under the radar and enjoy their success alone, so thanks for that.

You remind me a lot about Tony Shepherd, the marketer who says "fire your support!" and answers questions himself, lol. That is the #1 step of becoming successful - to actually care for your fans/ potential clients as opposed to ripping them off as most "gurus" do. Also, Tony rose to the level he is at through selling PLR before to progressing to his own unique products.

Wishing you loads of success Tupac!!

I'll send you a PM about something a bit not related to this thread.
04-05-2021, 07:54 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2021 08:02 PM by tupac.)
Hi Mamen
Thank you for your support and encouragements.
Yes, I know this stuff can be sold, but what can I say... I said/wrote it many times in this forum, it is my passion to help, and I get happy when I see people, get motivated, and FINALLY start something simple, basic, realistic, then grow from there.

Hit me whenever you want, I'll do my best to help.

Cheers.
Tupac
06-10-2021, 03:11 PM
Wow! Thank you so much for your share, tupac! I will read carefully and put into action!
10-26-2021, 11:59 PM
Many golden nuggets here, thanks bro.
14.gif

63.gif