45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-17-2016, 02:04 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2016 02:04 PM by RoXt3R.)
RE: [ON GOING ...] Make Passive Income With AMAZON STEP BY STEP
(03-02-2016 08:25 PM)humax Wrote:  Thanks for your share

You are welcome.
05-17-2016, 03:16 PM
(04-18-2016 04:06 PM)blackhatterinpink Wrote:  Hi Roxt3r, I had your GB from last year. I have also started to build a niche site which is ranking good keywords now. But I have only scratched the surface on the courses. What do you think is the best course that is applicable now in 2016?

Hey,
I would like to recommend you to Read All Courses Related with Amazon Associate. This will give you a complete idea how to do and what to do. No course is 100% complete. You'll have to find a unique way to work. And that is possible, only when you'll finish all.

Thanks
05-18-2016, 11:12 PM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2016 11:12 PM by XtremeUser.)
Thanks great thread. Even though its sometimes takes bit time to get site rank and get sale. Its sill great to work with
05-23-2016, 06:40 AM
I want to use a dropshipper with Amazon but Amazon puts
a hold on your money for a few weeks once you make a sale.
You usually have to pay the dropshipper before they will send
the product to buyer.

What are some good ways to get around this if you don't have
money to pay the dropshipper? I have considered loans but my
credit score is not high enough.
05-23-2016, 02:14 PM
(05-23-2016 06:40 AM)Spike Wrote:  I want to use a dropshipper with Amazon but Amazon puts
a hold on your money for a few weeks once you make a sale.
You usually have to pay the dropshipper before they will send
the product to buyer.

What are some good ways to get around this if you don't have
money to pay the dropshipper? I have considered loans but my
credit score is not high enough.

Hello Mate,
Here we're talking about Amazon Niche Site. Not amazon dropshipping. Hope, you can understand.

Thanks
5.gif
05-23-2016, 02:22 PM
(05-18-2016 11:12 PM)XtremeUser Wrote:  Thanks great thread. Even though its sometimes takes bit time to get site rank and get sale. Its sill great to work with

Hello Mate,
It's d*** worthy as the long time business.

Thanks
05-24-2016, 10:07 PM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2016 10:09 PM by khawk1.)
I have just reading through this thread, and it seems to me that most of the beginners have the same problem. You dont know how to find a good niche to build a site in, and generally most of you have most likely not spend any time studying about this subject at all.
I recommend following.
1. Learn about niche selection.
A simple basic way is to go to Amazon best seller list, and go into sub categories from there, and look around untill you find something approx 100usd per item, that you think is interesting, and think people are buying.
2. Study your a s s off! Use BBHF and the tons of information here.
Download some guides. Personally i like Jan Roos amazon courses, as they are basic and will help you a lot in the beginnin, in terms of setting up a review site.
3. Dont be lazy! lazy people are broke. Rich/successfull people are working hard.
4. If you can afford it, upgrade to VIO, as you will get a little more respect and people tend to help you more, as you have supported the forum + You get get access to a lot more information of better quality.
5. Last but not least. Learn about keyword research, niche selection, fre seo sites (semrush and the likes) +++
Best of luck to all of you.
10-25-2016, 02:15 AM
Push! This is a good thread for amazon affiliate

64.gif