16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-17-2014, 06:15 PM
(Question) Mass Emailing @facebook.com
Has anyone attempted to mass email @facebook?

In a test sent All of my emails were refused by facebook.

Are there certain steps to take to ensure a successful campaign?

I'd really like a knowledgeable person's view.

Thanks in advance.
11-18-2014, 01:43 AM
RE:
Unfortunately, Facebook has blocked the sending of messages they can send some every day but you have to be a friend of the person you send the e-mail my advice if you want your real email and facebook fb to take the lead but extractor extracts data only companies I I'm selling my lifetime license to 20% less to those who are interested can contact me via pm
[Image: 9HIh911.gif]
11-18-2014, 09:10 AM
RE:
(11-18-2014 01:43 AM)sharkwhite Wrote:  Unfortunately, Facebook has blocked the sending of messages they can send some every day but you have to be a friend of the person you send the e-mail my advice if you want your real email and facebook fb to take the lead but extractor extracts data only companies I I'm selling my lifetime license to 20% less to those who are interested can contact me via pm
I honestly do not understand what you are trying to promote/sell in this post. Can you please clarify???
11-18-2014, 10:42 AM
RE:
I'm not promoting anything
now with email facebook not do anything because they put too many limits on sending
before it could be done sending the email to the facebook and came to the mailbox user's real fb
unfortunately abusing too much of a service and the inevitable end
now they are spamming for groups only where there is no limit to add
but if you notice it and put limits even for groups sooner or later
the only way to get the real email users fb and to use the program fb lead extractor
but it takes just email real companies that are on fb
I have multiple licenses of this program installed on multiple compiuter and I want to give away a whole here
sooner or later put too many limits and will be useful to them long time
or post it here more than 8 million but with all the limitations that have put the cost to set up a system
accaunt IP etc. to send is not worth the candle
[Image: 9HIh911.gif]

43.gif