22.gif

Poll: you like the idea or not ?
YES
NO
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-16-2018, 01:31 AM
RE: REPORT SPAMMERS HERE - THE ULTIMATE THREAD
Like ILK, I'm also dropping in to report the energizer bunny, k-jagadeeshjaga143 (again).
http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-k-jagadeeshjaga143
The bunny seems to be out to test the resolve of folks using the Udemy section.
01-16-2018, 05:14 PM
[quote='feefiefohfum' pid='2329659' dateline='1516030314']
Like ILK, I'm also dropping in to report the energizer bunny, k-jagadeeshjaga143 (again).
http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-k-jagadeeshjaga143
The bunny seems to be out to test the resolve of folks using the Udemy section.
[/quote]

I have grown tired of it. The guy should've been banned weeks ago, yet he lives to torment us. I've lost hope in this cause unless someone really does take stringent action against these pests.
01-16-2018, 07:52 PM
User-k-jagadeeshjaga143,at first was banned for 3 days by mods.Straight away this joker came back and spammed this forum's section again.

This member has been banned for 30 days now.

If this member continues after that ban period is over,then its permanent ban by Mods.
01-16-2018, 09:48 PM
[quote='jamputto' pid='2330443' dateline='1516096320']
User-k-jagadeeshjaga143,at first was banned for 3 days by mods.Straight away this joker came back and spammed this forum's section again.

If this member continues after that ban period is over,then its permanent ban by Mods.
[/quote]

Good to hear about the action being taken. However, there needs to be a more robust mechanism to tackle this issue - a warning, a week ban, a month ban, then a permanent one gives [b]purposeful[/b] rule breakers plenty of time to unleash their mischief. Then the person would just re-register with a new email and username and repeat the whole process again for four more strikes.

For extreme cases (where person is found to blatantly disregard multiple rules), may I suggest the following: after the first warning, the user is put under quarantine (i.e. their new posts are visible only after explicit approval by staff or someone deputed by them). In case the person repeats the same offense multiple times without relenting, automatic permanent ban then and there without their posts seeing light of day. If the person feels they are wrongly punished, they could appeal and the staff would review the decision once. If a new user is suspected to be an earlier banned user sporting a new avatar and engages in similar behavior, then an immediate permanent ban with an appeal as the only recourse.
01-17-2018, 03:17 PM
[quote='jamputto' pid='2330443' dateline='1516096320']

[/quote]

Since None contribution but causing trouble at all :

So Not enough - Such bad member should be banned with his IP for life-long!
25.gif
All Threads created by me... U can still discover MANY VALID COUPONS and useful stuffs in here!! CHECK IT OUT!!
http://bestblackhatforum.com/search.php?...uid=274142
01-18-2018, 03:09 AM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2018 03:10 AM by fouadfo2sh.)
Dear feefiefohfum,
k.jagadeeshjaga143 had been ban, his name is added to the list of ban members and you got max rep and added to the champions list :)

Regards,
01-18-2018, 03:20 AM
Dear i_Love_Knowledge,

There's nothing wrong with loveuhoneyy threads, all the courses inside those threads are different, although I agree there's something suspicious about this person, sharing only coupons about a specific niche and only one instructor (which mostly will be him), adding very limited coupons so that It runs out fast and he got the free advertisement from this forum, but I can do nothing, he didn't spam, no duplicate threads, no bumps, just nothing.
01-18-2018, 03:25 AM
Dear Cgcg,
Thanks for report, needlechi had been added to the spam list, sent the warning the message, and you got max reps and your rank updated on the thread forum champions list.

Regards,
01-18-2018, 03:39 AM
Dear jack390941,

I reported AZONPX directly this time.
Regards,
01-18-2018, 04:57 AM
Dear Cgcg

Thanks for reporting nick12, zerodz, and metal03 (iagree not a spammer just 2 posts), they all had been reported and added to the spamming list, and your name had been updated on the champions list, and you got max rep :)

Regards,
56.gif

30.gif