70.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

10-19-2012, 06:50 PM
[REQ] Flipanomics|How We Sold $1.3 Million on Flippa [UN-FAKEABLE PROOF!!] +Free $20 Flippa.com Coupon!
[Image: flipanomicsheaderwso.png]
… by Thomas Smale and Bryan

O’Neil

So .. you're fed up with seeing all the (*cough* fake *cough*) screenshots and (*cough* fake *cough*) video proofs from people who, in reality, don't make a single

penny out of their "fantastic strategy" that they want to sell you?

I understand.

And this is why Flipanomics is backed by UN-FAKEABLE earnings proof: our own profile at Flippa.com.

[Image: flippanomics.jpg]

You can verify the above (and the fact that we have sold for over $1.3 Million in websites in less than two years) LIVE at https://flippa.com/users/356878

(you need to be logged on to Flippa).

You can also check out Flippa Leaderboard - Who Sold What On Flippa and For How Much and see that we are the Highest Grossing

Seller of All Times
on Flippa.

All of this aside, here's what it's all about:

If you’ve been around on Warrior Forum for some time then you’ve probably come across myself and my business partner Bryan O'Neil already – and you probably know that over the last few years we’ve been KILLING it on Flippa.

The materials that we’re releasing today will literally give you EVERY SINGLE BIT of knowledge that we ourselves have used to sell over $1,300,000 (yeah, over 1.3 MILLION

dollars) in websites within the last few years on Flippa alone (check above for proof) - and Flippa only accounts for less than 20% of our sales!

Check out what some reputable Warriors have had to say about Flipanomics so far:
[Image: wftestimonials.png]

Watch this space for more reviews as they come through!
BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!

Flippa.com Marketing Manager himself loved Flipanomics so much that he has agreed to give out $20 of Flippa.com credits (that you can use for ANY Flippa

purchase) to every buyer of this WSO</acronym>.
Simply reply in this thread with the last 4 digits of your transaction ID and I will send you your Flippa coupon right away!

By now you probably have a few questions so I’ll try to address the main ones right here.

1. Was the $1.3 Million Really Profit ???

No, it wasn’t. We’ve always taken pride in being honest so I have to honestly say that no, the $1.3m wasn’t all profit. In fact, most of it wasn’t. About 80% of those deals

were sites that we sold on other people’s behalf – as brokers, and 10% were sites that we “quick flipped”, by buying them and selling them almost immediately (for double the

price).

2. Can *I* Show Same/Similar Results?

No, probably you can’t. Sorry.

In all honesty, Bryan and I are the highest grossing sellers of all time on Flippa, so while it’s possible that you “beat” us, it’s highly unlikely.

But on the bright side – we are about to show you step by step every single thing that we have learned while being in this business for around 3 years, so if you have what it

takes and got a few websites to offload (or you’re thinking of buying/building some) then it’s VERY likely that by applying what we show you, you will see a very nice payday.

… BUT ENOUGH ABOUT US.
HERE’S WHAT FLIPANOMICS IS ALL ABOUT!

This e-Course is no theoretical rubbish. We will tell you EXACTLY what to do to get as much money for your site as a top website broker would. It’s written by the best in the

industry (check out the links to Flippa and FlippaLeaderboard.com above), and it includes EVERYTHING you need in the process, down to the smallest things, such as what to

write in the first e-mail you will send your bidders to get them bid more!

Sure, you can save a few bucks, list your site on Flippa or somewhere else and HOPE that it will sell, but if you look at the numbers a little, you’ll quickly notice that the

average website listed on Flippa.com ONLY SELLS FOR AROUND 5X ITS MONTHLY PROFIT, whereas the average site WE sell goes for 15x monthly profit. This is

THREE TIMES (!) more.

WHY? EASY!

In order to sell your website for what it’s REALLY worth (and not for 3 times less), you have to:
  • Know ALL the ins and outs of the marketplace you list it at.
  • Know EXACTLY how to negotiate with buyers, how to set the BIN price and the bidding options, when to message your bidders and what to say to them.
  • Be a FANTASTIC copywriter. We ran a quick survey earlier this year and 43% (!!!) of our clients we surveyed said they’ve decided to pass on at least one auction because the

sales blurb seemed unprofessional!
  • Have a bullet-proof system in place for finalising the deal – this includes not only knowing which payment methods to use, but also how to transfer the website to the

buyer, how to write up a strong contract and how to save yourself from the buyer hassling you long after the transaction has been finalised.
And it doesn’t end there. You have to also know how to defend yourself so you wouldn’t end up without your site AND your money. Did you know that possibly a third of Flippa

listings are a complete scam? And there’s A LOT of buyers on Flippa who are there to get your site from you and never pay for it!

The information you will get in this E-Course is equal to FIVE DAYS of intensive training with both of us (something that we would charge at least $10,000

for). And the price? Less than a hundred bucks!
Let’s look at it this way – if you have a website that generates $250 per month and you were to go ahead and list it on Flippa on your own then you would not only spend A LOT

of your time (the time that you could otherwise spend on MAKING MONEY), but you would probably get $1,500 or $2,000 for it. Maximum $2,500.

But how much would you be willing to pay to get $4,000 for it AND save countless hours of your time AND be 100% sure that you don’t get scammed? I’m guessing it’s more than a

measly hundred bucks.

You also know that we’re not in the business of e-book sales so we’re not here to get rich out of selling hundred dollar e-books. We’re in the business of website sales, and

the reason why we’re charging for the Course and the Toolbox is merely the amount of time and knowledge we’ve put into developing it. And to keep the leechers out.

This e-Course includes EVERYTHING YOU NEED
to get your website sold.

We have literally compiled EVERYTHING you need to get your website sold for the HIGHEST POSSIBLE DOLLAR AMOUNT. The e-course is jam-packed with information and

tips that we have developed and are using on daily basis ourselves! These are the same strategies that allow us to constantly charge 15x monthly revenue and sell almost all

sites that we list.

Among other stuff, it includes:
  • A complete Step-by-Step guide for getting your website sold.
  • Proven to work Auction Templates that you can use immediately.
  • My personal Valuation Formula that allows you to properly value your website without relying on inaccurate tools and the opinions of people from

outside of the industry.
  • Full Toolbox that includes Sales Contracts, NDAs and even E-mail Templates, making the whole selling process as easy as copy-and-paste

(literally!)
  • 7 ways Other than Flippa to get your website sold.
  • Complete Website and Domain Transfer Blueprint.
  • Lifetime Access to all of the materials, which we are constantly updating!
  • List of Common Scams and our guide to mitigating them and not losing your website AND your money.
  • And much, much more!
IT’S NOT AN E-BOOK!

Another important thing to notice is that Flipanomics is NOT an e-book.

In addition to a full toolbox, lots of ready-made stuff that you can literally copy-paste and full training materials that we’re constantly updating (and the updates are yours

for free!), there’s another twist:

Underneath EACH chapter / toolbox piece (and there’s more than 100 in total!) is a DISCUSSION BOARD – where all of you can ask additional questions, help each other out AND

myself and Bryan will jump in every now and then to answer your questions!

Because – let’s face it – with more e-books, everything sounds good at first … but there’s still this little something missing that will prevent you from actually using the

info and making money. Not with Flipanomics !!! :-)
10-21-2012, 01:05 PM
RE:
I believe "BestBlackHatForum" still alive! Please, Share this things.
10-27-2012, 11:36 PM
RE:
Thanks for sharing this.
10-28-2012, 12:34 AM
RE:
Eerr...guys, am I missing something here???...where the heck is the download page at?
10-28-2012, 02:32 PM
RE:
@The Jumper....this is a " request " for this product and that is why there is no download link.
27.gif
I am a BBHF Private Torrent Member!
Become a member here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-VIP-...nt-Tracker
10-28-2012, 05:17 PM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2012 05:19 PM by indigenius.)
RE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Flip...lipanomics

There is a sales page Guys :D

on BBHF!!

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...lipanomics

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...lipanomics

check these also!!
10-28-2012, 11:28 PM
RE:
here you go:
Magic Button :
Code: